Conclusion Of A Ceaseless Nightmare

What is this??? An update???? :o

surprise lol

Tw : Violence.

not proof read so might be a bit of a mess atm

"(Y/N)! My love!" A loud and bright voice spoke up. The group turned to the door to see Sebastian next to another similar-looking, dark-haired man and a young boy with blonde hair and a smirk on his face. "I've arrived!!"

The group stared, the demon family in confusion and the rest in shock. Ciel shook his head before turning to his butler in anger; Sebastian's face was slightly annoyed and tired.

"Alois!?" Ciel and (Y/N) both shouted at the same time at the blonde-haired boy who simply smirked in response. (Y/N) stared in shock a little while longer before Desire took this moment of weakness to strike down on her.

"Agh!" (Y/N) staggered but managed to block it with her own sword.

"Sebastian! I thought you said you were going to get someone you could trust! Alois and Claude!? Our relationship with them is the OPPOSITE OF TRUSTWORTHY!"

"Many apologies, Young Master, but Alois and Claude are the only people who I thought could help us who don't require...... much in return for helping us.."

"What? 'Much'? What do you mean...What did you promise?!"

"(Y/N) gets to come out with me on another date!" Alois proclaimed.

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT!?"

Both 13 year old's shouted in outrage.

"SEBASTIAN! You couldn't of consulted me first!?" (Y/N) shouted as she tried to not get stabbed, her legs wobbling with each hit Desire threw at her.

"Many apologies, Lady (Y/N), but I was at a loss of what else to do. I couldn't spend a lot of time searching for help since time was of the essence.." Sebastian said apologetically. He really did seem upset at what he had had to do.

"Stop taking your eyes off of the fight." Desire said angrily.

She slashed at (Y/N) in continuous and swift swings, hardly giving the young girl any time to dodge or block them.

"Ciel, Ciel, Ciel...What mess have you gotten yourself into now?" Alois mocked with fake concern.

"This isn't about me, it's about (Y/N)." Ciel said. "And if you came here that must mean either you want to help her or you came here to be a nuisance."

"Tch! Do you have no faith in me?--"

"No."

"Of course I care about (Y/N), otherwise I wouldn't of shown up. Our little Cat and Mouse chases are fun Ciel but you mean little to me beyond that." Alois said spitefully.

"'Fun' isn't the word I would use." Ciel grumbled.

Alois suddenly yelled and Ciel was shoved out of the way as a person slammed into the ground where he once stood.