Clash

ALOIS POV

I cradled my darling as she slept peacefully.

I did this every time she slept, which she didn't know of course.

I brushed a lock of her soft (H/C) hair behind her ear and gazed at her.

She was so beautiful.

I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms around her waist as I lay down next to her.

I had told Claude and the others to keep an eye out for any...unwanted visitors that had decided to show up uninvited.

I brought my hand to her cheek, realising how soft it was.

So soft and warm.

Despite being kept down here where it was rather cold, her cheeks still seemed to maintain their heat.

It made my own cheeks start to warm from her adorableness.

How could one female make me feel so many emotions?

And I can never decide what to call her;

Beautiful? Gorgeous? Adorable?

It's like shes Beorgable?......Gorabeauful?..... Adorgeautiful?....Gadeu---

Hannah slammed the door open suddenly and my head snapped towards her.

I glared at her for ruining my time with my darling.

"What is it Hannah?" I spat.

"They have been spotted, your Highness." She bowed, like the low servant she was supposed to be.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Ciel and his company."

END OF ALOIS POV

The two twins had caught up to the males again and insisted they join them on their 'adventure' as Mai had put it. Jason had hesitantly allowed them to join but said that he wasn't paying for medical bills if either of them got hurt.

The five of them stood in an alleyway, shadowing Alois' manor.

Sebastian had warned that Alois probably had his servants closely watching and waiting for them to arrive.

"She is probably in there, my lord." Sebastian said and Ciel nodded.

"Obviously, or we wouldn't be here..." Jason muttered and Sebastian glared at him.

"So what are we going to do?" Mai said excitedly. She'd always wanted to go on an exciting adventure like this one.

"We," He gestured to himself, Sebastian and Ciel. "Are going to look for (Y/N). You" He gestured to herself and her twin sister "are going to stay here on lookout.."

Mai felt her heart drop.

"Whaaat? But that's boring!"

"Tough. You said you wanted to come. Now shut up and keep watch." Jason said harshly as he stood up.

Sebastian and Ciel followed and the three disappeared into the shadows.

Mai slumped against the wall sadly and glared at the floor.

Her sister put a hand on her shoulder in comfort, though it didn't do much.

"Oh well, Mai. At least we get to see the Kawaī on'nanoko, cute girl, again, right?" Ai said trying to cheer her up. And it worked.

"Yeah! And she can finally have her stupid coat!" Mai yelled.

Ai quickly panicked, remembering what Sebastian had said about the servants patrolling around.

"Mai! Shh!" Ai whispered, but her sister payed no attention and continued to shout.

"SHE CAN FINALLY HAVE HER COAT BACK!" She yelled even louder. She began laughing cheerfully but stopped when the sound of multiple feet hitting the floor caused her to look to where it had come from.

There she saw three identical triplets staring at her.

"Oops...."

The three males snuck through the unusually quiet manor, looking for any traces of the girl.

"Where is she?..." Jason whispered to himself.

They went through many rooms and still could find nothing.

"How do we even know if shes here?" Ciel asked.

"We don't. We're just hoping shes here." Jason replied.

They looked around for a while longer before deciding to be slightly risky and sneak around the halls.

As they were looking around they heard a distant cry coming from outside. The three males looked towards the window just in time to see Ai come crashing through it.

She landed against the wall with a painful thud were she lay there, un-moving.

They quickly went over to her.

She had multiple cuts and bruises on her face and arms, her breathing was ragged and one of her legs looked to be broken. Glass had also embedded itself into her skin.

"What the hell...." Jason said.

"Perhaps now it would be a good time for you to return to where you came." A female voice said. They turned to see Hannah standing with her hands in front of her.

"You little bit--" Jason was interrupted by Sebastian silencing him and giving him a warning glance.

"You still do not leave? Perhaps you need to be influenced more." She stated darkly.

The triplets appeared behind her, one of them holding the beaten body of Mai by her hair.

She groaned in pain as she was lifted higher. Half her face was covered in blood and both her eyes were purple and black. Her dress had been torn and instead of it being a bright blue it was a deadly red colour.

The triplet holding her, threw her and Sebastian caught her just before she hit the floor.

The way she was right now, one more blow could be fatal.

"I knew bringing them would result in something like this..." Jason said to himself and cursed himself for being so reckless.

"Listen you sadistic bitch, we're not leaving until I have my Princess back." The butler said in a deathly tone. "So you either give her to us or we take her forcefully."

The women smiled at his threat and chuckled.

"We haven't been known to hand something over to easily..."