Back Home

After waking up a sleepy Daniel and Chris and said goodbye to Ciel and Sebastian, they left for (Y/N)'s manor.

They had also dropped off the twins on their way, making sure the two of them were fine and could manage to do everything on their own.

"We are both forever grateful for what you both have done." Ai had said.

"If there's anything we could do please just ask." Mai said after her.

"Well, there is one thing you could do..." (Y/N) said.

"Hai!" Mai exclaimed eagily.

"Anything!" Ai said, equally as eager as her sister, "What is it!?"

"GET OFF ME!" She yelled and the two girls quickly removed themselves from the younger girl they had just been hugging to death.

The two brothers had quickly fallen asleep on the way back home so Jason had to them inside. (Y/N) giggled at the scene; a huge intimidating man carrying two sleeping, little boys, handling them like they were glass dolls and would break if he even breathed on them.

He passed Daniel to (Y/N), since he was the smallest one and if she tried to carry Chris she would most likely fall over, and went to open the door. Only to stop.

His hesitence caught (Y/N)'s attention and she questioned him.

"We left the golden trio alone together...for a rather long time..." He mutters darkly.

She gives him a 'wtf' face.

"Who are the Golden Trio?..."

"Well apart from wizards....I'm talking about Benjamin, Gwendalin and Farleen. Who knows what trouble they've caused while we were away...." He says quickly, struggling to put the key into the lock because hes that concerned. He finally manages to get it open and nearly drops the two brothers. (Y/N) follows in as well a look of confusion written all over her face.

"Oh. Oh I see.....Wait wizards? What wizards?"

Jason is crouched down, sneaking and being all quiet like. Daniel and Chris had woken up by now and where trying to suppress their giggles as they followed behind their sisters butler. Instead of crouching down they where crawling on their hands and knees. (Y/N) was walking slowly behind them a bored yet slightly amused look on her face, watching a demon and two children sneaking around her house.

"What on earth ar--"

Two small hands where placed on her mouth and she was shushed.

"SHHH!!" The two brothers said, before snickering quite loudly.

"Sorry..." She mock whispered.

Daniel stared at her for a while and so did Chris. (Y/N) stared back at them before huffing and getting on her hands and knees as well. The two giggled and Daniel got on her back.

"OoF! Daniel! Get off!" She said to him.

"Horsey! Horsey go!" He giggled childishly.

"Danieeell! Your heavy! Get off me!" She whined as he swung his legs, trying to get her to move.

Chris pouted at the attention Daniel was getting from his sister and wanted to be included. He slowly turned his head to Jason, who had stood up and was watching his Princess on her hands and knees. 

Jason shook his head after noticing the little boys stare. Apparently he would crawl on the floor, and look like a moron, but he wont carry a child.....

wait didn't he already do that?....

"J-JaSON!" She cried out as Daniel seemed to get heavier by the second.

"I wanna ride nee-chan!" Chris exclaimed, jumping on (Y/N) as well. (Y/N)'s face turned into a look of horror at the sound of Chris' feet stomping towards her.

"NO CHRIS! WAIT, DID Y-you say nee-san? What the hells a nii-cham?" (Y/N) questioned, now trying to deal with the weight of two litttle boys now.

"No not 'nii-cham' 'nee-chan'!" He explained how the whole 'nee-chan' and 'oneesan' thing worked and the whole thing just confused (Y/N) to the point the finally collapsed from the weight of her two brothers.

"Aw."
"Horsey dead."

"Weren't we supposed to be looking for Gwendalin, Benjamin and--"

"FARLEEN!!!" Daniel and Chris yelled loudly. Jason winced at their loudness and turned to were they were pointing only to see Farleen rolling down the stairs, Benjamin and Gwendaline running quickly behind her trying to stop her from rolling anymore.

"FARLEEN! OH MY GOD!" Everyone was sprinting to help her up after she had rolled off the last step.

"Farleen! Are you okay?"

"That's not important right now! Mistress!"

"IT IS WHEN YOU'VE JUST FALLEN DOWN A FLIGHT STAIRS OR AT LEAST 20 STEPS!"

Farleen grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, blood slowly starting to trickly down her face from the top of her head.

"MISS! MISS! THERE'S A STRANGE MAN IN YOUR BED!" She yelled.

"WHAT!!!" Jason screamed, his mind slowly wandering to...not so pure thoughts.

"WHO!?"

"YAY! NEW FRIEND!"

"NO! NOT NEW FRIEND! BAD MAN!"

"NEW FRIEND! NEW FRIEND! NEW FRIEND!" The brothers chanted running around in circles, Gwendaline trying to explain to them that a strange man appearing in their sister's bed, didn't make them a candidate as a new friend.

"COME ON! WE BEAT 'EM UP REAL GOOD AND TIED HIM TO A CHAIR!" Farleen dragged (Y/N) up the stairs, this time trying not to trip since this time she was now holding her employer.

Gwendaline and Benjamin stayed downstairs with the two brothers while Jason walked with Farleen and his Princess.

"W-What did he look like?" The younger girl asked.

"U-UMM H-HE UH...I DON'T KNOW!" The chef admitted.

"You beat and tied up a guy and you didn't even look at what his appearance was like?" Jason rose a brow and Farleen blushed in embarrassment.

"S-SHUT UP, OUR MAIN CONCERN WAS JUST MAKING SURE HE DIDN'T GET A WAY!"

"Stop shouting."

"FI- ahem I mean fine."

They were quick to arrive outside of (Y/N)'s room.

"So he really was in my room." (Y/N) mused.

"I am unsure on how he got in Princess." Jason glared slightly at Farleen, believing that it was most likely her fault alone with the other two.

He still didn't know why (Y/N) wanted to hire the two of them. He did everything before perfectly fine. Plus he could cook and clean perfectly. And looking after the two brothers wasn't exactly a hard thing to do.

Was he kind of jealous that she decided to hire more people instead of just sticking with him....maybe........probably..................yes.

Jason turned the doorknob, half expecting maybe another demon or some hit man or something.

But among the pieces of paper belonging to (Y/N) that were strewn across the room for some reason, tied up on the chair, beat up and looking dishevelled was.....

"DAD!?"