Rescue mission

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO LEAVE HER WITH HIM!?" Jason yelled as they, him and Ciel, ran through Ciel's manor.

"I-I DONT KNOW! I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO TAKE HER! I DIDN'T THINK HE WAS THAT INSANE!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"CIEL! CIEL STOP RUNNING! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Elizabeth shouted as she tried to catch up with the two males.

Ciel stopped immediatly but Jason huffed and tutted as he skidded to a halt.

"Elizabeth, I need to go and find (Y/N)." Ciel said.

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes and stomped her foot.

"No you don't! You don't need to go find her! All you need to do is stay with me!" She wined.

"And all you need to do is shut up and go find a corner to cry in." Jason interjected. "You're pathetic, you know that? Your a child, a baby. You've been spoon fed ever since you were born. You think you can just have whatever you want when you want it. But you cant. You also think that this idiot right here has to love you. He doesn't. Because hes in love with my Princess. So whether you like it or not your going to have to face the truth and not act like a spoilt brat." Jason finished.

Elizabeth stood there speechless, the tears starting to pool in her eyes again.

Jason started walking away again and Ciel hesitated before following.

"Uh...about (Y/--" Ciel started.

"I know you still have feelings for her. Its completely obvious." Jason said. "But I'm afraid my Princess is very dense and won't understand the feelings you have for her until you tell her. But even if you do, it is not going to change my feelings for her." He admitted.

"Well, I mean-- Wait 'feelings for her'?" Ciel questioned, shocked.

"Yes. I'm some-what embarrassed to admit the fact that I have fallen in love with my Princess. It's hard not to fall for her bubbly charms..." Jason muttered.

"Right...Okay then..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You do realise its kind of paedophilic that you have fallen in love with her, right?"

"I could crush you, right here, right now."

Ciel and Jason met up with Sebastian who had stumbled upon a broken down Elizabeth and had followed where she had said they went.

The tension between the two demons was very clear and very thick.

Ciel found himself becoming extremely uncomfortable under the tension.

They were briskly walking through the streets towards Alois' manor. They would have travelled on the roof tops, which would have been a lot quicker but knowing Alois  he would have expected him to do that so he probably has Claude patrolling the rooftops.

None of the males spoke a word, and they would have remained that way exept:

"Nē, Ai-chan! It's that butler guy again!" Someone shouted.

"Shh, Mai-san!" Someone else whispered.

Jason stopped and turned around to see the two Japanese girls he saw a few weeks ago.

He grimced and began walking away at a fast pace, grabbing the arms of the two males he was walking with.

"Nē, batorā otoko! Stop walking so fast!"

"Mai-san! Come on! Stop following him!"

Jason began speeding up every second, still dragging the two confused males with him. Every time Jason sped up the two twins would speed up as well, until they were sprinting after each other.

"STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM US!" Mai yelled.

"STOP RUNNING AFTER US!" Jason yelled back.

"THIS IS HIGHLY EMBARRASSING!" Ciel cried out as he was nearly tripping over the pavement every once and a while.

"INDEED, MY LORD!" Sebastian yelled back to him, nearly tripping as well.

After what seemed like hours, Jason finally slowed down and the twins caught up with them.

Ai collapsed onto the floor, nearly passing out from the running while Mai pointed at Jason while heavily panting.

"Y...You! You were....were....with...the...cute girl!" She accused and he nodded.

"I'm her butler."

"Sō omotta! I knew I was right! Where is she!?"

"Why do you need to know?" Jason narrowed his eyes.

"We need to give her this damn coat! I'm sick of carrying it around!" Mai yelled.

"A coat?" Ciel spoke up causing Mai to turn to him and give him a questionable look.

She turned to fully face him and she bent down to look at him properly before speaking.

"Are all girls in England this short?" She asked, her eyes skimming over the, what she thought, feminine boy.

Ciels face steamed up in embarrassment and anger and Ai gasped in embarrassment for her sister.

"Mai-san! Hes an Otokonoko! A boy!" She grabbed her sisters arm and pulled her away before rushing over to Ciel and bowing deeply.

" Gomen'nasai! She didn't mean to sound so rude!"

"Uh thats quite alright...." Ciel assured her.

Jason stood their with a deadpan expression on his face watching the scene unfold.

"Alright!" He shouted, getting everyone's attention. "The two of you need to go home now, we don't have time for this and we don't have time to explain it."

"Where are you going?" Ai asked innocently.

"What the hell did I just say?" Jason told her causing her to back away.

"You two," He pointed at Ciel and Sebastian. "Come on."

Sebastian glared at him for trying to order him around, but followed after him when Ciel did so.

The two Japanese twins watch as the three semi-strangers walked away from them in a hurried fashion.

"Onegaishimasu, don't tell me your going to follow them." Ai sighed as she watched her twin.

"That girl is taking her Kuso ̄ coat, whether she likes it or now. Now c'mon!" She grabbed the girls arm and jogged after the others.