Background check

"Marry him!? MARRY HIM!?" (Y/N) screamed. "YOU PROMISED THAT I HAD TO MARRY HIM...!?"

(Y/N) had just now found out from Nigel's story that she was to marry the son of a complete psycho.

"Listen Princess, you don't understand! I had to! It was for your safety! It...It was for your mothers safety!" He explained quickly. "He threatened to kill you and your mother if I didn't agree!"

"B-But! But why would he want to marry me!?"

(Y/N) continued to mutter and rant to herself, unaware that Ciel and Sebastian had just walked into the room.

"We came back because of shouting. Whats the matter?" Ciel asked, eyeing Nigel like he still didn't trust him.

"Oh nothing really, just that I'm supposed to engaged to the son of a man who had some of his workers rape my mother. Nothing much." (Y/N) said, sarcasm and venom lacing her voice.

Ciel look horrified and Sebastian seemed deep in thought.

"W-What!?" The young lord yelled. "Since when!?"

"Since my wife died." Nigel spoke up. "After she died, my boss decided that there would be nobody around to care for my daughter, so he said that an arranged marriage would be a perfect situation for everyone; (Y/N) would have someone to take care of her, his son would have a wife, he would be happy and we could link our businesses together and make more money. 'Only a fool would deny such an offer!' he said. Bullshit." Nigel muttered the last part to himself.

"Who is your boss." Ciel demanded after a pause.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, who is your boss? I need his name."

"Roy Rossi. His son is Leonardo Rossi." Nigel said, still confused on why the younger boy needed his bosses name.

"Sebastian." Ciel flicked his wrist at the butler.

"Yes my lord." Sebastian bowed and left the room.

"Wheres he going?" (Y/N) asked curiously.

"Background check." Ciel replied bluntly.

"On what?"

"Someone."

"Who?"

"Someone."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because I said."

"Your acting like a child."

"And?"

"Just tell me!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Ciel!"

"(Y/N)."

Nigel deadpanned as he watched his daughter and her childhood friend, fight like children again. But it made him happy seeing her smile again. Something he briefly remembered her doing when she was a young girl. He knew it was his fault that she stopped smiling. His bitterness had been passed onto the girl at a young age, and it stuck with her through the years. But now she seemed like the ray of sunshine she used to be, and it made him happy. Her smile reminded him of his wife. They both share the same smile. That made him happy too.

Sebastian came back through the window and only (Y/N) and her father seemed shocked at this as they both shared the same expression .

"I'm back my lord." The butler bowed.

"I can see that." Ciel muttered as he eyed the broken window. "What have you found out?"

"Roy Rossi is a 47 year old Italian mafia boss. He has a 38 year old wife called Rosa Rossi and a 15 year old son called Leonardo Rossi. He moved to England after being chased out of Italy by another gang, settling down here to find new business. So far he has gathered some more followers. Some ran away with him from Italy and some from here, in England." Sebastian spoke more about Roy and (Y/N) found herself becoming more disgusted by the man every second.

He owned a Brothel which was quite famous back in Italy and he even had his own harem of girls from the age of 13 to 50 and he and his men would use them for their own pleasures. Most of the time they would be prostitutes that they would ask to work for them but if they said no they would be taken forcefully. He wasted no time in killing them if they became ill, pregnant, or he simply became bored with them.

His son was no better. He would usually have the younger ones, sometimes aged under 10. Like his father he would no hesitate to kill them.

But his mother had to be the worst. She was a prostitute who willingly went to Roy to work there. She would help kidnap the younger girls, by promising them a good home. She would sometimes even pleasure herself as she watched the younger girls being violated. She was a heavy alcoholic and drug addict. (Y/N) was surprised she hadn't died yet. She would also no hesitate to kill any of the ones who talked back.

Ciel was absolutely disgusted that this was happening in England.

"How come nobody has done anything about this yet!?" He yelled angrily.

"He is very rich my lord, and has very powerful friends. There have been many people who have tried to stop him from continuing his 'business'..." Sebastian stated in a monotone voice.

"And? What happened to them?" Ciel asked impationtly.

"I'm afraid that is unknown, young lord. They've not been heard of since..."

(Y/N) breathed a shaky breath at all that was being said. If she was married off to Leo, she would be entering one hell of a family...She'd have to deal with all of the younger girls, the killing, the kidnapping, the prostitution, the brothel.....

As (Y/N) thought more about, the more panicked she became, she felt tears welling in her eyes and her breath quickening. She put a hand on her heart and tried to calm her breathing but every breath was shaky and unstable. Ciel finally noticed this.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! Whats the matter!?" He stood up and rushed to her side.

(Y/N) grabbed his hand and muttered something.

"C....Ciel...don't make....make me...marry him...." She muttered before darkness overtook her vision and she blacked out. The last thing she heard was the shouts from Ciel and her father.

"Oi, padre. Le guardie mi hanno detto che c'era qualcuno che schioccava prima." Leo told his father.

(Oi, father. The guards told me there was someone snooping around before.)

"Lo so. Stava cercando di essere scherchiato suppongo. Ho preso qualche aspetto. Capelli neri e occhi rossi."

(I know. He was trying to be sneaky I suppose. I caught some of his appearance. Black hair and red eyes.)

"Occhi rossi? Stai scherzando? Che cos'è, un tipo di demone?"

(Red eyes? Are you joking? What is he, some kind of demon?)

"Chissà, ragazzo? Chi lo sa..."

(Who knows, boy? Who knows...)