Growing Possessiveness

The two teens pulled away instantly at the sound of Jason's voice, a string of saliva connected to their lips.

Jason ran up to them and instantly noticed their intimate position. His eyes shone a deep blood red as he took notice of how (Y/N)'s leg was wrapped around Ciel's own, their red cheeks and their lips bruised with a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

His face turned sour as he gazed at Ciel with such deep hatred and disgust, walking up to them and knocking Ciel out of the way, he grabbed (Y/N) by the arm and started to drag her away from the blue haired boy that he had knocked onto the on the floor. He could almost feel Sebastian's glare like a pair of lasers on the back of his head.

"J-Jason! What on earth are you--?! What are you doing!?," The girl struggled in the demons harsh grip, turning back to look at Ciel as he stood back up and watched (Y/N) being dragged away. "Jason, I demand you to let. Me. Go!" Her cries where in vain as he ignored her and carried on walking briskly.

Jason dragged (Y/N) all the way to her office, slammed the door behind them, and threw (Y/N) onto the small bed in the room, before turning round and facing the wall like he was trying to hid himself, yet (Y/N) could see the side of his face. She could see his jaw and shoulders where visibly tense and his breathing was shallow and loud.

Disorientated and confused, (Y/N) struggled to get off of the bed as Jason continued to ignore her angry shouts of distress.

"JASON!" She yelled once she had successfully managed to escape the bed, Jason now turning around to look at her. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!"

Jason didn't answer, but kept on staring at her, his eyes still a dark crimson red. He began to advance towards her very slowly and (Y/N) forced herself to take a step back. The sight of him like this was kind of intimidating and he was starting to slightly scared her.

His eyes switching from two different colours, first the deep blood red they were before before glazing over, the red slowly darkening until it was black, his eyes looking like dark voids. It would then reverse back to the blood red before darkening again and vice versa.

Only now after seeing his eyes did she notice how his appearance had twisted drastically;

His black hair which usually looked tidyish had shifted into looking like he had been dragged through an intense storm, his eyes still switching from deep red to black again, his usually healthy looking skin colour (as healthy as it can look for a demon) had grown pale and looked unhealthy.

"J-Jason!" (Y/N) stuttered, slowly becoming uncomfortable with the close proximity between the two. He stopped to gaze at her and (Y/N) though he was going to back off.... but alas...

"Shut up." His sudden cold and harsh tone brought a shiver down her spine and her mouth shut as per his command.

He slowly began to slinkingly move towards her, his gaze so cold she felt as though she had been turned to stone. He refused to blink, something that was completely unnerving to her, and kept his strides short and slow, also unnerving.

(Y/N)'s breathing had become uneven and shallow, anxiety biting at her.

Jason wouldn't attack her...would he?

No. No of course not.

They had a contract....

.....

But he could easily just take her soul whenever he wanted to...right?

Demon's could do that.....it didn't matter whether they had a contract or not.