Alois' Problems

Knives were being flung across the room, hitting anything and everything. Plates, vases all sorts. Rain patted against the window heavily before being smashed by a vase. The room was a mess. Who was the cause of it?

Alois Trancy.

He couldn't believe he had let her get away so easily. His cheeks burning, his eyes dilated, his hyperventilating breaths. All because of (Y/N) (L/N). Yes, they had only met and talked to each other for a short amount of time, but he could tell, oho he could TELL, that the two of them would spend their future together. He sat on the floor under the table and brought his legs up to his head, burying his face into them while whispering her name quietly to himself.

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)"

"(Y/N)"

His heart pounded when her name slid off his tongue. Nothing would stop him from getting you. Unfortunatley, it look like someone was planning to.

"That bloody Ciel...That evil, sly, Ciel...He has Elizabeth...Hes engaged...He can't take (Y/N) from me...He wont take (Y/N) from me...We connected...We understand each other...Shes kind and beautiful...Shes perfect..." He muttered to himself insanely. "I won't let him have you, (Y/N)~" He cooed. "We shall be together...forever..." He began to cackle to himself loudly. The storm outside grew heavier as his insane laugh echoed through halls.

It had been a few hours since Alois' little 'tantrum' and his servants knew by now, not to disturb him when he was in the middle of one. So they had left him there. He had somehow fallen asleep under the table, the rain still getting inside from the smashed window. He awoke when some drops hit his face, the cold water startling him. He sat up, looked at his surroundings and yelled ;

"CLAUDE!"

The butler quickly appeared at his master's call.

"Yes, your Highness?"

"Clean this up! And arrange, I'm going to visit someone."

"And who would that be, you Highness?"

"Ciel Phantomhive, now hurry! I want to get their before this storm gets any worse!" Claude pushed his glasses further up his nose.

"Yes, your Highness..."

(Time Skip because I do to much of the story in carriages)

"Ciel! So great to see you again!" Alois cheered to the grimacing black haired boy.

"Alois, what do you want?"

"What? I cant just visit a friend of mine?"

"We are not friends..." Ciel murmured. Alois heard him and had to restrain himself from getting angry, he wanted to be inside the manor before his anger got the best of him.

"May I come in? I wish to talk to you about some things..." Alois smiled innocently. Ciel didn't trust he was there for something innocent but let him in anyway. He led him up to his office and ordered Sebastian for some tea.

"Now, what 'things' do you want to talk about?" Alois felt his heart rate speed up as he thought of (Y/N).

"Well, you know...I met such a lovely young lady, she was quite beautiful. I invited her to my manor and we had dinner together..." Ciel stopped him for a moment before he could continue.

"Alois, I swear, if you have mu--"

"Ciel! Come now! Why on earth would I kill such a beautiful young lady? Anyway, as I was saying, during dinner we began talking and she...mentioned you..." Alois paused as he tried to stop himself from snapping.

"Oh? She did? What was her name?" Ciel hoped it wasn't who he thought it to be.

"(Y/N) (L/N). So I was wondering, what is your relationship with her?" Time seemed to stop and it felt like Alois and Ciel were the only ones on earth because of the lack of noise.

Ciel hesitated on speaking again, wondering if it was wise to say he knew (Y/N). Alois had been known to be insane when it came to getting what he wanted, and that could mean putting (Y/N) in danger.

"(Y/N) (L/N)...No, I don't recall that name." Alois slammed his hands onto the table, his anger finally getting the best of him.

"Don't lie to me Phantomhive!" Alois hissed. "I know that you two had a past relationship, and I want to know what kind!"

"What does it matter to you!?" Ciel shouted.

"I want to know, then I can make sure that you don't get in the way!" Alois grabbed Ciels collar and brought him closer.

"Get in the way?! Get in the way of what!?"

"ME AND (Y/N)! YOU ALREADY HAVE ELIZABETH! SO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE (Y/N)! I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET BETWEEN US! WE ARE MEANT TO BE, SO I DONT WANT YOUR SILLY LITTLE RELATIONSHIP, TO GET IN THE WAY OF US!" Alois began hyperventilating, his eyes became dilated again and he felt furious.

This is what (Y/N) turned him into. Just the thought of her makes him hot and bothered. He wanted to be near her at all times. Hear her voice, her laughter, see her smile and feel her soft silky hair. He wanted to have her. And nothing would stop him from getting her. Especially not Ciel.

He let go of the shocked black haired boy and straightened out his hair, which had become tousled from his outburst. He calmed himself down and smiled at Ciel who glared back at him.

"Well then. This had been a nice meetup, hasn't it. Though I do hope my warning has reached that tiny little brain of yours!" Ciel scowled at the smiling boy. "Me and Claude must be off now! Bye-bye!" He waved before leaving the room just as Sebastian came in with the tea. The butler saw the angry state his master was in and instantly knew it had something to do with Alois. He handed his master his tea, who grabbed it off him and sunk into his chair sipping it angrily.

Alois walked to the carriage were Claude was waiting for him.

"How was the meeting, your Highness?"

"Very successful!"

Meanwhile

"Father? Father! DADDY!" The father of the girl turned around to see his pouting daughter.

"What is it Lizzy?"

"I need help."

"With what, exactly?"

"A pest." The man raised a brow at his daughter, hoping it wasn't just another pathetic rat.

"I hope it isn't another kitchen rodent Lizzy..."

"No, Daddy! Its (Y/N) (L/N)!" He stopped at that name.

"Who?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)! She has a relationship with Ciel after she showed up to his party! She was very rude! And she seems to have Ciel under a spell or something! He won't stop talking about her! Every time we have a conversation, her name seems to just appear while we're talking! ITS NOT FAIR! CIEL IS MINE!" She began throwing a tantrum as the older man thought.

Elizabeth's father hadn't heard that last name in quite a while. After his daughter became engaged to Ciel, he seemed to have disappeared. So why did his daughter just show up, now?

"And what exactly do you want me to do about it, princess?"

"I want you to talk to her father! He can do something about his interfering daughter, and leave Ciel with ME!" She left the room with a slam of her door, causing her father to wince. He hadn't seen his daughter throw a tantrum or order him about like that in a few years. He loved her, but she could be...a handful sometimes. He decided just to go and see Mr (L/N) just to please her.

He wasn't expecting what would happen when he got there.