Taken

(Y/N) had been unconscious for a few hours now, and Ciel hadn't left her side. After being examined by a doctor and Sebastian, it had been revealed that the girl had a fever, most likely caused from the journey she mad in the kimono. Nigel was there as well but had been convinced by Ciel to have a bath and rest, to which the man hesitantly agreed to.

Ciel held (Y/N)'s hand tightly, while quietly and calmly examining her face. Her breathing was slow but would speed up randomly and Ciel had to squeeze her hand and stroke her hair to calm her down. She had small beads of sweat dribbling down her forehead that Ciel would wipe of with a wet towel. But while looking at the girls face, he had to admit...

She had become extremely pretty.

Most of her baby fat had gone, giving her face a leaner shape, her (H/C) was now (Long/Short) different from the way she had it when she was little, and her skin was incredibly soft to the touch. Ciel found himself stroking his thumb across his knuckles just to feel how soft it was. He gazed at her face even more and found his heart starting to pick up the pace

BADUM....

BADUM...

BADUM...

He sighed in frustration and placed a hand upon his heart. He had accepted the fact that he still had feelings for his childhood friend.

He knew he shouldn't have them, after all hes engaged, even if he doesn't love her, he can't love another girl. He loves Elizabeth like a younger sister, and that's all he'll ever think of her as. But (Y/N)...Shes different.

He had made so many memories with the young girl, he had laughed with her, cried with her... They had a special bond together. A bond that would be impossible to copy with Elizabeth.

God, love was confusing...

"And complicated..." He mumbled to himself.

He looked at his lap before hearing the sleeping (Y/N) start to stir in her sleep. She made cute mewling sounds as she stretched and Ciel couldn't stop the smile that made its way to his face. He reached out to her face to move the strands of hair which had moved---

"Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" Someone whisper yelled, rather loudly. The blue haired boy spun around to see the face of an angry blonde.

"A-Alois!? What the bloody hell are you doing here?!" Ciel whisper yelled back.

"I could ask you the same thing!" Alois yelled a little louder than antisipated and (Y/N) started to move in her sleep. The two boys froze, scared they had woken the girl up. But when she snuggled deeper in to the pillow they relaxed...but not for long.

The two teens glared at each other, neither of them moving.

"Out." Ciel said.

"What?"

"Out. Get out of the room, we'll end up waking her."

"Hmph.." Alois huffed and walked out of the room, not before taking a quick glance at (Y/N).

They both went outside and Ciel quietly shut the door, before spinning round to meet Alois' glare.

"Now, what the hell are you doing here!"

"I was visiting my darling, Ciel. Calm down." Alois stated with a flick of his wrist.

"Your...Your what? 'Your darling'?" Ciel questioned. "Whose your darling?" Alois rolled his eyes.

"(Y/N) of course! Ciel, your a little dense aren't you?"

"(Y/N) isn't your darling!"

"Of course she is!"

"She can't be!"

"Oh? And why not?" Alois said, teasingly.

"Because shes my...my..." Ciel fumbled over his words.

"Your what, Ciel?" Alois said smugly.

"Yes, Ciel. Shes your what?" Said a rather angry voice.

The two boys turned around to see a pissed Elizabeth and Alois mentally cheered while Ciel mentally groaned.

"Shes my...." Ciel's cheeks started to burn slightly as he thought about the girl, her silky hair, he shimmering (E/C) eyes...

Alois noticed the blush and fake gasped.

"My word! Could the engaged Ciel possibly be in love with another girl?!"

"WHAT!" Elizabeth screamed, tears brimming in her eyes.

"W-What! No! Its not like that!" He stammered.

"Then what is it? Do you not like her?--" Alois started but was interrupted.

"Of course I like her!" Ciel snapped, rather quickly.

Elizabeth let her tears fall down her cheeks and screamed.

"I HATE YOU, CIEL!" She then took off down the halls.

"Wait! Elizabeth! Eilzabeth, come back!" Ciel ran after her.

Alois giggled as he watched the two run off.

"Heh, classic, stupid Ciel..." He muttered.

(A/N: If anyone gets that reference I love you.)

He slowly opened the door to the room where his beloved slept. He closed it as quietly as he opened it, and his eyes darted to (Y/N)'s sleeping form.

He quietly walked over to her, his baby blue orbs scanning over her body.

He sighed dreamily and felt something inside him grow stronger the longer he stared at her.

I never meant to call you out.

He began to sing.

I've always seen behind your smoke and mirrors,

Oh, sweetheart, please don't yell at me,

It really isn't hard to see, the truth that's rotting underneath.

Why weren't you honest from the start?

You know, I've always thought he must have liked you.

He's just a temptress, don't you know?

He'll say he loves you, even though,

he only wants to steal your soul.

I'll save you.

What's with that look?

Do you really think I'm out of line tonight?

Stop calling his name,

If you play my game,

He may just make it out alive.

He leaned down towards (Y/N)'s face...

I love you.

...and planted a kiss on her cheek.

The feeling of something soft lingering on the side of her face, made the sleeping girl timidly open her eyes.

She saw the outline of a person, with blonde hair.

"A...Alois...? What're you--?" (Y/N) couldn't even finish her sentence before she was knocked out leaving a smirking blonde staring at her.

Take my hand in yours and tell me that I'll

always be the one,

Without you, my life means nothing,

So just say you love me tonight...