Secrets Revealed

Jason was annoyed. Jason was very annoyed. And nobody should make Jason annoyed. Unfortunately, the person who had annoyed him, did it unintentionally. Who annoyed Jason? Well.

Master Daniel (L/N).

After he told her his name, (Y/N) had made Daniel her official younger brother. This annoyed Jason because he spent less time with his Princess as she spent more time with the small boy. He followed her around everywhere, like a little duckling following their mother. Though, she had had a few incidents where she had to tell him multiple times that he couldn't follow her to the bathroom. They went something like this;

"Danni, i'm going to the restroom."

"Okie!"

"That means; don't follow me OK?"

"Yup!"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, as her new younger brother smiled cutely at her. She could not resist that adorable face of his. She got up and brushed the non existing dust off of her dress frills. She gave him one last smile before heading to the door. As soon as the door creaked open, the sound of the chair moving as some weight was removed off of it and the sound of little feet patting across the floor could be heard. (Y/N) sighed and turned around to see Daniel standing behind her. He had been washed by some of (Y/N)'s maids, who were more than happy to wash a 'cute little boy'. His hair had been styled to a more appropriate fashion, and he was in a cute little black suit consisting of; A black neck-tie, a white-sleeved shirt with frills along the side, a black waist-coat, black shorts up to his knees, brown smart shoes and a pair of cute little white socks. He was also holding (Y/N)'s stuffed toy that Ciel had gotten her.

Damn. Ciel. He always seems to come to mind.

Well, duh, (Y/N). You do have a toy he got you. Stupid, of course you're going to remember him. Maybe you should throw it out?

No! I love Mr. Stuffing!

My god (Y/N), you still keep that childish nickname? Honestly...

Quiet you!--Me?... Mou? Ye?

...What am I even talking to myself for?...

As (Y/N) argued with herself unintentionally she remembered the reason she wasn't in the restroom yet. She sighed and lent down to Daniel's level and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Listen Daniel. When I say 'I'm going to the restroom, don't follow me', you know what that means don't you?" Daniel nodded confidently.

"It means I go to the bathroom. Alone." Once again Daniel nodded confidently.

"Without you." Daniel starts to nod again before he stopped and stared at (Y/N), the news starting to sink in.

"W-with out, m-m-me?" His bottom lip started to tremble and his eyes start to water. (Y/N)'s eyes go wide as she realises what is about to happen. They stay face to face for a few seconds, just staring at each other, before Daniel starts to sob uncontrollably. All the colour starts to drain from (Y/N)'s face as she tries to get him to stop. A few servants had stopped what they had been doing and crowded round the door of (Y/N)'s room. Jason himself had appeared and watched the scene unfold before him. Daniel kept on crying as he clutched the stuffed animal closer to his chest and rubbed his eyes, tears still flowing from them.

Eventually the noise began to get to loud and Jason had to interfere and just by using his stoic face, he scared the child into silence. (Y/N) got to use the restroom and when she returned, was glomped by the small boy who latched himself onto (Y/N)'s waist and pouted cutely while mumbling about how he thought she 'Was never going to come back'

Daniel always kept things interesting around the mansion, always livening things up. And although he could be annoying sometimes, (Y/N) never once regretted picking him up from the street. Jason himself had become used to the boys annoying and childish acts. But of course, being a child and all, curiosity over took him.

When he first met Jason, he was forbidden from entering his room. But during one afternoon, (Y/N) was having a meeting with a client for her business and Daniel wasn't allowed in. And after lots of whinging and hesitation from Daniel, he finally decided to go find something else to do. So he wandered the halls, boredom forcing him to move his legs. Until he reached Jason's room. He first ignored it but after hearing strange noises coming from the room, he slowly reached for the door handle, retracting his hand multiple times before opening it hastily. In the middle of the darkened room was Jason. He was in the middle of some sort of circle and looked as if he was sleeping. He was floating in the air with his legs crossed. When the door had opened Jason had come out of his trance but instead of his blue eyes, a red crimson was in its place. And Jason did what Daniel thought was impossible. He smiled. But it wasn't a nice smile that (Y/N) gave him. It was more evil. Sinister. And it scared Daniel. So he slammed the door shut.

That's how Daniel found out about Jacob's secret. But because of that, Daniel refused to be in the same room as Jason alone. (Y/N) questioned Daniel about this but he refused to say. She eventually asked Jacob and he explained about how Daniel had walked in on him 'resting'. If you could call it that.

(Y/N) had to go and explain to Daniel about Jason's secret and how he couldn't tell anyone. When he asked if anyone else knew about the secret besides herself, and (Y/N) said no, he hastily agreed. He loved the idea of having a secret only him and his dear sister , whom he loved so much, knew of. It made him feel special. And he didn't get to feel that often. They had pinkey promised many times and Daniel had swore to never tell anyone. (Y/N) smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead, before standing up and walking back to her office. Daniel stood there for a while.

A kiss.

He had been given a kiss.

And from his beloved sister.

He brought his hand up to where she had kissed it and left it there. His cheeks were burning and time seemed to have stopped. He only came back to reality when a maid had knocked and entered his room, telling him that lunch was ready. He swallowed and told the maid he would be straight there. She bowed and left the boy alone again. He made himself look presentable before leaving the room. Only one thought swirling through his mind and making his cheeks burn even more.

I love (Y/N) very much....