Past Voice

She was scared.

The mark on the back of her neck stung, it felt a thousand wasps were angrily attacking her poor nape. Small droplets of blood slowly dripped down her neck and collarbone, drying into the fabric of her torn dress.

She felt confused.

Jason had never behaved like that; he was possessive, yes, but that's what the demon butler's were supposed to be like. Yet they were supposed to respect their contractors decisions, not get pissed when they kiss someone.

She felt sick.

She could still feel the pressure of his clawed hands around her throat, chocking her, preventing air from entering her lungs, his eyes boring into her own, freezing her, the pain erupting from her nape as his fingers dig into her sensitive skin. The way his hands clawed at her dress, tearing it to reveal her shoulders made her feel uncomfortable and cold

And it sickened her.

She put a hand to her lips to try and silence the chocked up sob that was threatening to erupt from her throat, tears pouring relentlessly down her pale cheeks. Like when she found her father missing all those years ago, she felt alone and vulnerable.

She gripped the back of her neck, trying to stop the bleeding, but the sobs wracking up out of her throat were making it hard for her to do that. So she gave up and leaned her forehead against the wall, hitting her head on it a few times.

Hit.

Hit.

Hit.

Over and over again, her head hit the wall, a pain starting to build up as she did it and yet she ignored it.

Jason had snapped.

And it had scared her.

She had been feeling on edge lately with everything that had been going on with the Rossi's, so this had just terrified her even more. Before she was scared of leaving the manor, but now, (Y/N) was scared of even leaving her room.

She could hear footsteps echoing around the hall right outside her door, and they were getting closer to her room. She froze, half expecting it to be Jason coming back to yell at her more. Or to apologise, she hoped to herself.

The footsteps stopped right outside her door, and then they stopped. It went deadly silent and (Y/N) questions herself on whether there was still anyone there. Her question is answered when someone knocks on the door.

"(Y/N)?" It was Ciel. "(Y/N), are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah..." She squeaks. Pathetic. "I'm f-fine Ciel. Please...go away." There is silence once again before Ciel speaks.

"You don't sound alright (Y/N), don't lie to me. What did Jason do...?" Panic suddenly fills his voice. "Are you alright!?"

"C-Ciel, I'm fi--" Shes interrupted when Ciel slams open the door.

A small startled gasp escapes both of them as they gaze at eachother, horror played on both of their faces.

"(Y-Y/N)!"

JASON POV

I clenched my fists as I sat in my room. How could I have done that to her? What even happened? Anger just started to build up inside of me when I saw her with...with him. So what if she loves him? I don't care. I...I...

'I overreacted.....'

No, you didn't. You did the right thing. That brat had no right in touching was min-ours.

My head shot up. That voice...it....it can't be...

'What...what the fuck? What the hell are you doing here? I thought I got rid of you, you bastard!'

Lovely to see you again too.

'You! You were the cause of that...that overreaction! Weren't you!'

Overreaction? What overreaction? All I saw was you making sure she knew she is ours.

'We--I can't be in control on everything she does! Shes my Princess, and I want to take care of her...but you overstepped!'

'I overstepped'? Nonono. I believe you are mistaken. You Overstepped.

'What the hell are you talking about?'

You were in full control up until now. That little debacle of yours awoke me, broke me out of that prison you hid me in, deep inside of you.

'And I did so for good reason. You have no right to come back!'

I actually think you're a little lost without me. Your too soft...What happened to the Thymós I used to know?

'My name isn't Thymós....Its Jason.'

'Jason?' What a pathetic human name.

'Shut up.'

So what are you now? A slave? Are you like the people who used to serve you and your family?

'Shut. Up.'

And are you now beneath a mere mortal girl? How laughable.

'I said....'

"SHUT UP!"

My clenched fist shot up and punched straight at the wall, a crater surrounding my fist.

Anger bubbled up inside me again. I felt. So. Angry.

Like I wanted to destroy the whole world.

Everyone is in my way.

They all NEED TO GO

See?

The voice echoed in my head, like it was mocking me.

This is who you are....ANGER.

No.

Second Eldest Son...

NO.

Of the SEPT MORTELS FAMILY!

NO!