How...?

Ciel was quiet on the journey home.

 His cheeks still burning from the embarrassing nickname Y/N had made for him when they were little. He had enjoyed visiting her again even if it was for business. He frowned as he thought of Elizabeth forcing him to visit Y/N. She was never usually so rash about something, not that she was a push over, she just never ordered him around. He wondered if she was jealous? He had been talking about Y/N for a while, after getting carried away describing her. He didn't know. Elizabeth just didn't seem like the type to get jealous.

Oh how wrong he was.

Elizabeth was jealous. Very jealous. She was currently at home sitting on her bed, hugging a stuffed bear. Her pupils had become constricted, sweat beads were rolling down her face and she was muttering quietly to herself. If anyone were to walk into the young girl at that time, they would honestly think she had gone insane. Which was partly true. Elizabeth was muttering Ciel's name over and over again.

"Ciel

Ciel

Ciel

Ciel

Ciel

Ciel

Ciel

Ciel

Ciel..."

Over and over again. She was thinking about how Ciel described that girl. How he described...

"Y/N..." The way she said it dripped with venom. That girl. How could Ciel not tell her about her sooner. Why would she randomly appear again? They weren't engaged anymore, Ciel was hers. She couldn't just randomly show up! Who does that!? Who just appears at their ex fiances party?! She gripped the toy tighter.

No, no, no, no, no! She was just over reacting. Many females have been in Ciels life. Yet here they are! Still engaged and in love! She let out a small giggle to herself. And dropped the toy as she walked to the door.

"I might need to have a chat with some of fathers friends...just to make sure she doesn't try anything..."

"WHAT!?" Y/N's scream echoed around the halls. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU MEAN THEY LEFT!?"

"Well Princess, they just ran out of the door." Jason stated bluntly.

"THAT DOESN'T TELL ME ANYTHING YOU IMBECILE! WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY JUST GET UP AND LEAVE!?" Y/N was furious.

After Ciel and Sebastian had left, Jason had came into the room to inform her that every servant working in the Y/N household, had left. She was stunned for a moment, staring at him expecting it to be a weird joke. But no. The cooks, the maids, everyone! All out of the door!

"Well, I suppose something might have happened..." Jason put a hand to his hair to smooth it out.

"WHAT HAPPEND!?"

"Well, while Princess and Mister Ciel were speaking, Sebastian and I got into a little... tiff. Apparently none of them felt safe in the household anymore, so they left."

"A TIFF!? WHAT PETTY 'TIFF' CAUSED EVERYONE TO WORK IN MY HOME, TO RUN AWAY!?" Y/N was screaming the manor down. Daniel and Chris had heard her and had decided to play in the gardens, to avoid their sisters wrath.

"It's nothing really. Just a continuation from something that happened a few years ago..."

"WHAT HAPP-- Do you know what? I don't even care. I don't care. I don't care abut anything apart from FINDING NEW SERVANTS!" She pointed at the window of her room. "YOU SHALL GO AND FIND SOME! AND DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK WITH NOBODY OR I SWEAR YOU WILL REGRET IT JASON!" He nodded and jumped out of the window. His Princess could be quite the little hot head when needed, and the fact that she said his name meant she was serious. He smiled. He enjoyed working for his Princess, she was always entertaining and very interesting.

Y/N sweat dropped as she looked at the glass on the floor. When she had pointed at the window, she didn't actually mean he had to break through it. She squeezed the bridge of her nose as she sighed. She forgot most of the time that he was a demon. She would get extremely worried when he was injured, then would make her very embarrassed by reminding her the fact that he was a demon.

"That man...Jason. He can be a real pain sometimes, I swear..." She chuckled to herself and sat on her bed and lent back resting on it. She closed her eyes and started to drift off into a peaceful sleep...Of course that was short lived, when a loud knock was heard from the front door of the manor. She grumbled as she waited for one of the servants to open it. Then there was another knock. She sat up annoyed that none of the serv-- Oh wait... That's the whole reason he went out... She was about to get up when the sound of running feat were heard on the bottom floor. The door was opened slowly, and she could only assume it was Daniel and Chris opening it.

"Jason! Who are these people?"

"Yeah! And why was sis shouting before?"

Yep it was them. She got up and walked to the top of the stairs. There she saw Jason, Daniel and Chris as well as two girls and another male.

"I presume if you're back Jason, you have completed what I assigned you?"

"Yes Princess." He looked back at one of the girls and she walked forward with a small smile on her face.

"Hello, it's very nice to make you're acquaintance. My name is Farleen Brown. " She did a small curtsy and Y/N nodded at her before looking at the girl who was slightly taller than Farleen.

"I-It's nice to meet you, my name is Gwendaline Husan." She also did a curtsy but hers was slightly wobbling, and Y/N could see she was nervous. She finally looked to the man. He had a bored expression but bowed anyway.

"Good evening. My name is Benjamin Peters. "

Y/N nodded at him as well before turning so she could look at all of them.

"Good evening, My name is Y/N L/N. I am the owner of this household, and you all work for me now..."