Yandere

Alois hummed to himself as he walked through his manors halls. His heeled shoes echoing along the empty walls.

He stopped in front of an old family portrait, to which he scowled at.

"Its such an eyesore!" He complained to himself. "I'll have to get a new one...." He muttered before kicking the wall. Slowly the wall which had the painting on started to move back against the wall, before sliding the right, revealing a hidden passage way. He giggled to himself and clapped his hands together.

He always loved doing that, it made him feel like an adventurer! The ones he used to read about in his stories. Going into a dark cave filled with ginormous spiders, and secret passages and he gets to save the beautiful girl at the end!

But...this isn't a story.

There are no ginormous spiders, only regular spiders, there are no hidden secret passageways, only more tunnels that lead to nowhere and there is no beautiful girl at the end that he gets to save....because shes not leaving.

Alois spread his arms out besides him and started running, making silly aeroplane noises as he ran, while giggling like a child in a candy store. He ran past the different cages that were rotting away, ran over old slabs with moss on and past rat nests, where he finally made it to the room he was waiting for.

He stood in front of an old door which had 'MY DARLING' in big letters written on it. He sighed dreamily and knocked on the door three times before entering.

"My Darling! I've come back for you! I hope your awake this time!" He shouted happily.

He stepped inside the room.

It was a large room, with stone walls and floor, but only a small bed in the corner and a lone chair underneath the spotlight of a chandelier in the centre of the room. In the chair sat a beautiful young girl. Who was that girl?

(Y/N).

After she and him had been left alone, he had used Claude to kidnap take her from Ciel's manor, and to his. Where, he said, was her home.

"ALOIS! ALOIS WHAT IS THIS!? LET ME GO!" She screamed, terrified.

"Now, now, now, Darling! You have to be quiet," He bent down close to her ear and whispered "Otherwise the darkness will come for you..." He blew into her ear causing her to shiver.

"ALOIS PLEASE! JUST TAKE ME BACK!!" She pulled at the restraints causing Alois to smirk at her struggles, but his smirk soon turned into a deep and intimidating scowl when (Y/N) opened her mouth again. "TAKE ME BACK TO CIEL!"

He 'tch'ed' before walking over towards her in slow strides.

"ALOIS! TAKE ME--" A loud slapping sound echoed around the enclosed space as Alois hand came into contact with (Y/N)'s cheek. The girls head faced the wall, the impact from the slap causing her to move her head, and she froze.

The side of her cheek burned and stung and she felt small tears of pain starting to pool in her eyes, yet she held them back, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing he made her cry.

She turned to face him, an angry look on her face as she glared at the boy. Said boy seemed to flinch at the harsh glare he was receiving.

He sighed and brought the back of his hand to her slapped cheek, running his knuckles over it.

(Play the song ^^^)

"I never meant to call you out." He began to sing, much to the surprise of (Y/N).

"I'll always see behind your smoke and mirrors." (Y/N) shook his hand from her face and muttered a small 'Get off'.

"Oh sweetheart, please don't yell at me,