D...Dad?

It had been rather entertaining in Ciel's manor, as well as rather noisy.

Soma was playing with Daniel and Chris which obviously was causing most of the noise. (Y/N) had decided to follow them incase they tried anything stupid. She wasn't going to stop them or anything, she just wanted to be there when they did it.

They were playing tag and hide an seek as well as a game they called 'Fetch'. Daniel had to explain the rules to (Y/N) since she didn't understand them at all.

"There are three people usually involved but it can also work with two people." He s"aid

"1) One of the people needs a disk or a ball or an object like that. They are the Tossers.

2) The Tosser has the other person/people stand next to them. They are the Fetchers.

3) The Tosser will throw whatever object they have as far as possible.

4) The Fetcher(s) have to run and try to catch and retrieve the object either before the other person or before it touches the floor.

5) Whoever catches it is then the Tosser and the Tosser becomes the Fetcher." He finished proudly.

(Y/N) just stared at him blankly before opening her mouth to start talking.

"That is extremely confusing."

"No it isn't"

"Yes it is"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"No"

"Ye-"

"BOTH OF YOU BE QUIET!" Ciel shouted from his room.

"So what did you play it with? Ciel seemed pretty pis- angry at you." She stopped herself swearing at the last second.

Daniel mumbled something while looking down at the floor.

"What?"

"...A plate..." He said a bit louder this time so she could hear him.

(Y/N) chuckled quietly and ruffled his hair before walking off in search of Ciel.

"Wait, your not mad?" Daniel asked shocked.

(Y/N) turned her head while she walked and shrugged.

"Not my house." She said and Daniel smiled loudly and ran off in search of his brother and Soma.

(Y/N) hummed happily as she walked through the halls. She was in a giddy mood for some reason and she had no idea why, she spun in a circle as she walked, her dress lifting up as she did so. She giggled to herself and continued walking towards Ciel's room.

She was happy that they were talking to each other again. After so many years of avoiding him, (Y/N) could finally face him and have a conversation with him without it being awkward.

She arrived at his door and was about to knock before she heard voices inside. Two of them being Sebastian and Ciel, but there was another one.

It was deeper than the others and sounded roughly familiar.

Her brows furrowed as she put her ear to the door trying to listen in on their conversation.

"You don't understand....in trouble.....my daughter!"

She couldn't hear very well and could only make out small snippets of the conversation.

"Your daughter?...Unlikely you are....lies....doesn't know you..." She could make out that that was Ciel's voice.

"Let her see for herself.....she might...not up to you!" The deeper voice said again. It was silent for a minute or two before a sigh coming from Ciel was heard.

"Go get her..." She heard him say.

Footsteps started making their way towards the door and (Y/N) jumped back in time for Sebastian to open the door. He looked down at her and (Y/N) spoke up first.

"I-I didn't mean to eavesdrop.." She said nervously.

He shook his head and moved to the side so (Y/N) could go in first. She swallowed and walked in slowly gripping her dress tightly.

She looked inside and her gaze immediately met with Ciel's.

He had an irritated look on his face as he sat opposite an unknown man.

He stared expectedly at (Y/N), gazing into her eyes intently, almost...pleadingly...?

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in shock and tears started to fill in her eyes. She brought her hands up to her mouth and let the tears fall.

"D-Dad...?"

Ciel took this is as a sign to leave the two of them alone, he and Sebastian left the room and went somewhere else in the manor.

(A/N:  I'm gonna make a name up for reader-chan's dad.)

He looked terrible.

His hair was greasy and messy, his clothes looked filthy and were ripped in some places, he had cuts and dirt on his face and he had bags under his eyes.

He stood up and limped towards (Y/N). He smiled at her and was about to say something before (Y/N)'s hand landed across his face.

He stumbled back at the impact and instantly raised a hand to his cheek while he looked at (Y/N) shocked.

"How...HOW COULD YOU!?" She yelled, the tears streaming down her face looking like they'd never stop.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!? AND RIGHT AFTER MOTHER HAD DIED! I WAS ALL ALONE!" She brought her hands up to her eyes and sobbed loudly. Nigel stared at his daughter sadly and stayed quiet as she poured her heart out.

"AND JUST WHEN I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN OVER EVERYTHING! YOU JUST SHOW UP RANDOMLY!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!"

She removed her hands from her face and jumped at Nigel. She wrapped her arms around his bigger form and continued to soak his clothes, not that he cared.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" She sobbed into his chest as she hugged him tightly.

Nigel wrapped his arms around his daughter and kissed the top of her head. He rubbed his hand on her back and comforted her lovingly.

The father and daughter stood there together.

(Y/N) loud sobs had been reduced to quiet sniffles and occasional hiccups.

They embraced each other tightly, as if they never wanted to let go.

As if the world would end if they did.

Nigel smiled sadly, some of his own tears making their way down his wrinkled cheeks.

"I missed you too, Princess..."