Morning

The position the boys were sleeping in, looked quite uncomfortable to Jason. Daniel was lying across (Y/N)'s torso, with both his legs positioned backwards in a kicking position and Chris had somehow managed to slide to the edge of the bed where his head dangled off. Though it looked uncomfortable, Jason couldn't help but think it looked rather amusing. He stood there a while, just watching as every few minutes either Daniel or Jason would try and move from their uncomfortable position, only to make it worse. He finally decided that his Princess would be angry if he allowed them to stay in bed any long, so he opened the curtains.

An echo of groans slipped from the mouths of all three siblings, as they tried to move about to find shelter from the light. But to no avail as Jason opened all curtains in the room to let light in. He walked over to the bed and gently shook (Y/N). She hesitantly opened her eyes and let out a small yawn. She sat up, which caused Daniel to roll of her and onto Chris causing him to fall off the bed. She rubbed her eyes and got up, as the maids in charge of changing her rushed into the room and hurried both boys out so they could be changed as well.

Meanwhile downstairs, Jason was making sure the cooks had breakfast ready. As he was doing this, a loud knock was heard from the front door. Jason frowns and makes his way down, while proceeding to make sure that breakfast will be ready on time. He sighs as he walks, wondering who would be knocking at such an early time. He opens the door, to find Ciel and Sebastian there. He glares quickly at the to before putting on his normal expression.

"We're here to see Miss (Y/N) (L/N)"

"Im afraid she isn't available right now, due to such an early time and an unexpected visit..."

Jason goes to close the door with a smirk before Sebastian stops it with his foot, a gracing his face. Jason glares at him as his smirk drops, before the sound of Chris and Daniel running down the stairs grabs the attention of the three males.

"I got a crook in my neck..." Chris wined.

"That's what you get for sleeping half of the bed!" Daniel giggled.

"Nuh uh! You fell on me!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!!"

The two began bickering as they walked towards the dining room but Daniel stopped and turned back to Jason.

"Jason, sis said she'll be down in a minute!" Jason nodded and Daniel rushed back to his brother.

"If I might ask, who were those two boys?" Ciel spoke up eyeing the dining room before moving his gaze back to Jason.

"They are the mistresses brothers, Master Daniel and Master Chris."

"Brothers? I don't recall her having any brothers..." Ciel muttered to himself looking back to where the boys had went.

"Ah, yes..." Jason started causing Ciel to look back at him. "You are the mistresses ex fiance are you not?" Jason put emphasis onto the 'ex fiance' part while slightly smirking. Ciel frowned glaring at the butler.

"We have a history..." Ciel averted his gaze as he said this. "May we wait for (Y/N)?"

"Hmm...? I don't know, I doubt she would want to see you after the little run in with your new fiance." Jason smirked again as Ciel cursed under his breath at the butler. Sebastian, through all this, had been staring at (Y/N) as she walked down the stairs, waiting to see if either of the two would notice. They finally did when she spoke up.

"Jason? Is there someone at the door?" Ciel Immediately turned his head at the sound of her voice. As soon as he spotted her, his eyes widened and his mouth became slightly agape.

(Y/N) had grown a lot since he last saw her. Her cheeks plumped by baby fat had gone, instead they had slimmed down. Her (E/C) eyes were still bright and her (H/C) had become slightly longer. She wore a beautiful with brown lace-up boots. She had a dark blue bow in her hair which had been curled lightly.

Ciel felt his cheeks flush slightly as he watched her walk towards the door. He gained his composure and straightened his hat. Sebastian noticed this and smirked. (Y/N) stopped when she finally saw who was at the door.

"C-Ciel?" She stammered.

"Miss (Y/N) (L/N)." He formally replied.

"(Y/N)'s fine. What are you doing here?"

"I need to speak with you, regarding the ball." She felt a bead of sweat roll down her face as he mentioned the ball.

"Of course. Please do come in." Jason hesitently moved out of the way to let the males in.

"(Y/N), this is my butler, Sebastian." He motioned for Sebastian to come forward and introduce himself.

"Its nice to meet you." She smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine Miss (Y/N)." He took (Y/N)'s right hand and kissed it gently. She flushed and smiled nervously at him.

"U-um, Jason if you would mind telling the boys that I won't be having breakfast with them this morning?" He glanced at Sebastian before bowing.

"Yes Princess."

Ciel became slightly annoyed at how Jason called (Y/N) princess and glared at him, which went unnoticed by the butler, or so he thought. Jason glared back at the boy before walking to the dining room.

"Now, please follow me." She smiled at the males and began to walk up the stairs. As they reached the halls, Ciel decided to try and break the uncomfortable silence.

"I didn't know you had any brothers." He mentally face palmed at his 'amazing ice breaker'.

It took a few moments before (Y/N) answered.

"Yes. Chris is the taller one and Daniel is the shorter one. I found Daniel in the middle of the road after he was hit by a carriage. I brought him here and Chris came looking for him."

"Are they nobles?"

"N-not by blood, no..." (Y/N) hesitated with this as she felt Ciel's eyes on her back.

"They're peas--"

"Please don't refer to them as that. I may have took them off of the streets, but they are my brothers now." Ciel was interrupted by (Y/N) as she confessed how she felt about the two boys. He sighed to himself for being rude to the two boys and felt as if he had upset her.

"M-my apologies... (Y/N)" She stopped in front of a door and turned around to face them with a happy smile on her face.

"That's quite all right. This is my bedroom, we shall speak in here." Ciel felt his face flush.

"Y-your, bedroom...?" She hummed and opened the door to her room.

"Please have a seat, Jason will probably be up in a minute with some tea." She motioned to a small table and some chairs for them to sit down on.

"Now" She looked at Ciel after he had seated. "What was it you wanted to talk to me about?"