Ciel and Elizabeth

"See Ciel, isn't this nice? Me and you, walking through the gardens, arm in arm, in the sun...If only it was in our own garden in our own house together..."

Elizabeth had taken Ciel in the opposite direction from where Alois had dragged (Y/N) off to. She thought that if her and Ciel were to spend more time together, he would remember why he loved her and they could continue with their engagement. She felt as if, if she didn't do it soon enough, (Y/N) would somehow convince Ciel to become engaged with her again. She still didn't trust (Y/N).

"I still don't get why you don't trust (Y/N). Its not like she did anything wrong."

"Because!" Elizabeth moaned "She just randomly appeared at the ball you hosted! She knew that she wouldn't be able to get anywhere in life without you! So she showed up and tried to seduce you!"

Ciel was baffled that Elizabeth thought that (Y/N) was just a seducer!

"Seduce me? Elizabeth--"

"Call me Lizzy--"

"Shut up." He hissed and she did, knowing not to talk when his voice was laced with so much venom.

"I invited (Y/N) to that ball, myself! She's a childhood friend! I've known her for years! I invited her because, One, I thought we could somehow link our businesses together which would be good for us both and Two, because I missed her! We haven't spoken in years! For god's sake, her mother had died and her father has disappeared!" Elizabeth's breath hitched. She didn't know that.

"She spent years in that mansion, all by herself! I was doing a nice thing. I was making sure she was okay and in good health. And what do you mean seduce me?! As far as I know, she has visited me twice and the first time I didn't even get to speak with her. Like I said before, you're jumping to conclusions and overreacting, and if I'm honest...it is getting slightly annoying..." Ciel finished in a blunt tone.

Elizabeth stared at him, mouth agape. Never in all of their marriage had Ciel been so blunt about something. Elizabeth herself wasn't stupid. She put on the girly-girl act as a mask to hide her true self. She wanted to make Ciel happy with their engagement and make him happy when they were married, and she thought that the only way of doing that would be to act like the girl, she thought, of his dreams.

"I...I didn't know that...about her family..." She mumbled quietly.

"Clearly..." Ciel spat back.

"Ciel listen I--!"

"CICI!"

"CIEL!"

Two younger voices were heard from further out in the garden. The two turned around to see (Y/N)'s younger brothers racing towards them.

Daniel jumped and crashed into Ciel, causing them too both fall backwards onto the floor.

"W-WHAT!?"

"Hello Ciel!"
"It's nice to meet you!"

The two boys began chattering absentmindedly, unaware that Ciel was losing the ability to breath because of Danni sitting on his chest.

"C-Cant...breath..." He managed to get out.

He felt as if he was losing consciousness before the weight on top of him disappeared and he could intake oxygen again. He sat up, coughing a few times, before standing up and brushing himself off.

He looked downwards at the two boys who were grinning  up at him.

"You're Daniel and Christopher, right? (Y/N)'s younger brothers she adopted?"

"Its Chris!"
"And what do you mean 'brothers she adopted'? We've always been her brothers!"

Ciel raised a brow at this, (Y/N)'s mother passed away before she would be able to have any more children and even if she did have anymore, he was sure he didn't see any babies when he was little.

"No, Im certain your ad--"

"SHUSH!"

"What? All I was saying was that your a--"

"SHH!"

"But--"

"AH!"

"I--"

"NOPE!"

"STO--!"

"ZIP!"

The two boys seemed to believe that they were (Y/N)'s blood related siblings and wouldn't take anything else as an answer.

Ciel sighed and looked back down again at the two, now pouting, boys.

"Fine. You're Daniel and Chris (Y/N)'s brothers, are you not?"

The two boys stop pouting and instantly brighten up at Ciel's recognition of them being (Y/N)'s blood related brothers.

"Yes! And you must be Cici!"

"Sis told us about you!"

Ciel grimaced at the nickname (Y/N) must have told them before Elizabeth spoke up.

"Cici? Is that a nickname?"

The two brothers finally took notice of the girl and their smile slowly turned upside down as they glared childishly at Elizabeth.

"Oh, its you..."
"Yes, you..."

The boys drawled out saying the word 'you' as if it was a word they demised.

"U-Uuh...Hello?..."

They both looked Elizabeth up and down. She looked like a nice girl, but she was the one that stole Cici from their beloved sis, and it was her father that made their beloved sis snap a few days ago.

"Y-Yes, me..." Elizabeth stuttered, wondering why the glare from two younger boys could be so scary and intense.

"Hmm...." Chris hummed to himself, looking Elizabeth up and down. "Anyway! Have you seen our sister? She told us to wait in the carriage with Jason, but she hasn't come back?"

"Shes gone out for dinner with Alois."

"Alois?"

"Oh! I know him! He tried to get rid of me when I accidentally ran in front of his carriage before I first met him!....If you could call it a meeting since I was unconscious..." Daniel trailed off as he recalled his memories.

"Hm" Ciel chuckled under his breath at that comment. He could imagine Alois trying to do that to a child, simply for getting in the way of his carriage, even if he didn't agree with his frienemy.

"Oooh....But Jason isn't going to be happy about this..." Chris mumbled.

"Yeah, hes going to be super-duper mad when he finds out that she went out to dinner without telling him..."

"You're right, I am. But 'mad' is simply sugarcoating it..