Arriving at the Trancy Manor

The ride to the Trancy manor mostly consisted of Alois talking and (Y/N) giving polite nods and smiles in return. 

Chris and Daniel sat either side of (Y/N), gripping her arms as if life depended on it. They didn't like how Alois kept staring at the two of them, every now and then.

 He would talk to (Y/N) and roll his eyes to them, before looking back at (Y/N). It made them uncomfortable to say the least.

 What didn't help (Y/N) was the fact that Claude kept staring at her. He was like Jason since he was quiet and stoic, but where Jason's silence was peaceful and relaxing, Claude's was awkward and made her feel stiff under his eyes. She tried to ignore him, but since he was right next to Alois, who was practically sitting on his lap, he was always in the corner of her line of sight. They finally arrived to the mansion at Alois' loud exclamation.

"WE'RE HERE!" He shouted causing the three siblings to jump. He stood up and the door was opened by Claude. (Y/N) thought nothing of this until she felt a tug on her dress. She looked down and saw Chris tugging at the end of her dress.

"Wasn't that Claude guy, sitting next to Mr Alois?" She nodded.

"Yes. Why?"

"Then how did he open the door for Mr Alois?"

She opened her mouth to reply but was unable to come up with a reasonable answer. How was he able to get out of the carriage so fast and open the door? She didn't even see him move.

"Are you coming or not, miss (Y/N). I don't have all day, so don't waste my time." She was taken back by his sudden rudeness. She was helped out of the carriage by Claude and her dress was held onto by the two boys. Alois started walking with Claude next to him. The manor seemed normal enough. So did Alois' servants. There was one woman and a set of triplets. They stood next to eachother as Alois spoke to them. He finished speaking and walked back over to (Y/N). He explained that Hannah would help her change into attire for dinner.

"Dinner?"

"Yes, dinner. I would love if you stayed!" He clapped his hands together and gave (Y/N) a smile. She smiled back, wondering why she needed to change. The she was wearing seemed fine enough. But she nodded and followed Hannah to a changing room. She was nice enough, saying how cute Daniel and Chris were, saying that the dress Alois had picked would suit her. But when she said Alois' name, her eyes seemed to dark over, before quickly returning to normal. She ignored it and just let herself be dressed.

The picked, seemed very flashy and relieving. With the tights and short skirt, (Y/N) felt herself trying to push the dress frills down further than they were made to go. Hannah asked (Y/N) to follow her to the dining room, where she was to have dinner with Alois. The room was big and quiet. The triplets were standing next to each other and Hannah walked over to stand next to them. Claude was standing next to Alois as they waited and Daniel and Chris were nowhere to be found.

"I knew that dress would suit you!" He sprang from his chair and ran over to (Y/N), grabbing her hands and began spinning round in circles with the girl. He finally stopped and brought her over to the chair next to Alois. He sat own as well before clicking his fingers ushering everyone to leave, his gaze never leaving (Y/N)'s.

"So! I have to say, I certainly have never seen anyone as beautiful as you. And If I had, I would have remembered it..." He cooed.

"T-Thank you...Your name is certainly familiar to me." Alois raised a brow and smirked. "I think Ciel mentioned your name when we were talking once..." Alois' smirk dropped into a frown.

Alois POV

Ciel!? CIEL!? Why does he always have to ruin EVERYTHING FOR ME?! Here I am sitting with an amazingly gorgeous young lady, beautiful (H/C) hair, sparkling (E/C) eyes, soft looking (S/C) skin, and she just has to mention Ciel! I mean, he already has Elizabeth! He doesn't get to have (Y/N)! It's not fair! She'll be mine! She has to be mine! I'll make her mine! I mean I'm gorgeous, shes gorgeous, it's a match made in heaven! We'll get married have children!

Think of all of the little us's running around! But, to have children, we'll need to do...'that'...

Ooh! Im blushing! Naughty Alois! Don't think of things like that! You will give it away!

END of POV

During the time (Y/N) was talking, she couldn't help but notice how fidgety Alois became and the pink hue that seemed to grow on his cheeks. She put her forehead on Alois' causing him to jump.

"(Y-Y/N)!? What are you doing!?" The red hue seemed to grow on his cheeks.

"Your face his red, do you have a fever?" (Y/N)'s breath tickled Alois' cheeks causing him to become giddy.

"I don't know!" He giggled dreamily. "Maybe...You might have to nurse me!" He rested his head on his hand and gazed into (Y/N)'s eyes.

"If you're sick, you shouldn't be fit to have guests." (Y/N) stood up from her chair removing her hand from his forehead causing Alois to snap out of his dreamy state and fantasy's. He also stood up and slammed his hands onto the table.

"W-what? You cant leave! What if I am sick!?"

"Then you shall have to be nursed back to health by your servants." At that moment Chris and Daniel came running in.

"Sis! Can we go home now? We're bored."
"Yeah, those triplets guys, are always whispering! They didn't talk to us at all!"

"Yes, Mr Alois isn't feeling very well so we must leave as to not disturb him." She thanked Alois for what she had eaten and left the dining room as he stood there, opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

The two boys were messing as they walked towards the carriage, laughing and joking as (Y/N) was deep in thought.

The way they act...Stoic and obedient. And Claude, the way he was able to open the door without us seeing him, almost like teleportation? Super speed? All of those things...Similar to what Jason is like...and hes...a demon...Wait...

(Y/N) gasped loudly in realisation alerting her brothers as they rode inside the carriage.

"What is it sis!?"

"I forgot to change dresses!"