Revenge

"Come on Ciel! DON'T YOU WANT HER BACK?!" Alois laughed sadistically.

The 13-year-old and the 14-year-old had been fighting for over an hour now.

The fight had consisted of Alois taunting and mocking Ciel about him trying to get (Y/N) and Ciel becoming extremely pissed off at Alois' jeering.

The sound of clashing metal and annoyed grunts and yells as well as merciless giggles was all that echoed around the huge room filled with books and staircases.

Alois found this whole thing to be highly amusing. He would run up and down staircases and slide down the banisters while throwing books at the blue-nette, who grew even more infuriated each passing minute.

While Ciel was lost in his train of thought, Alois took this chance to catch him off guard and knock him down. He sliced Ciel's cheek, causing him to hiss in pain, before tripping him up. Ciel landed on his back with a grunt and Alois pointed his sword directly in between his eyes.

"Well Ciel... I have to say, you've lost your touch..." Alois teased. "What happened to the ever-confident Ciel I used to know? Wheres he gone?" As Alois continued to jeer and jab at him, Ciel took this as a chance to flip him over. He grabbed Alois' sword out of his hands and kicked him the gut. Alois gasped in pain and staggered back before Ciel jumped on top of him, bringing them both to the ground.

The eye-patched boy straddled the blonde and pointed both swords towards his face, both boys breathing heavily. The tip of one of the swords was lightly grazing Alois' forehead, and a small trickle of blood slowly trailed down his nose. It reached the side of his chapped lips and, even in the brink of the moment, he opened his mouth and quickly licked it away, creepily savouring the iron flavor.

For a few seconds both boys did nothing but stare at each other, sweat running down their faces and a multitude of emotions swirling within each of their eyes. Ciel breathed in heavily, also savouring the chance to catch his breath again, but also so he could ask Alois again; Where was (Y/N)?

Alois seemed to realise what he was going to ask, because his shit-eating smirk planted itself on his face again, which made Ciel grow even more livid.

Both boys spun around when the sound of crashing and a surprised 'OW!' followed after it, reached their ears. Said girl they were both arguing about was awkwardly trying to pick up a vase she had knocked over, not noticing the deadpanned expression the two boys where sending her. She finally looked up after realising she couldn't be bothered picking up the vase and noticed the scene in front of her.

Her face seemed to light up slightly when noticing Ciel ,as which his did the same, but darkened when she saw Alois, who became increasingly uncomfortable. Pushing Ciel off of him, he stood up rather quickly and, while wiping the sweat from his forehead, he walked over to (Y/N).

"(Y-Y/N)! My D-Darling!" He stuttered nervously. "Are you feeling any better? I was quite worried when you p-passed out..."

(Y/N) didn't say anything to, but instead walked over to him. Each step she took forward Alois took a step backwards. Ciel sat up and rubbed the back of his head where he had slammed it onto the floor. He took a look around at his surroundings like he had forgotten where he was and saw the intense glare (Y/N) was giving his old friend and the nervously frightened look that was plastered on his face.

"C-Come on (Y/N). It was all in g-good fun, wasn't it?" He stammered.

Once again, (Y/N) didn't reply and was getting closer and closer to the boy who was now shaking in fear. He acted like a sadistic little creep, like he would kill anyone, but he actually was a scared little lamb that wants to murder everyone.

As he was walking backwards, he didn't see the two swords Ciel had dropped before. Slipping on the blade sent it gliding across the floor and Alois onto his butt. He worriedly looked up and paled as (Y/N) bent down to his level, lifting her hand up and bringing it towards his face.

Alois turned his head away and closed his eyes, bracing himself to be hit;

"Boop."

Only to feel something touching his nose and (Y/N) saying 'boop'. He slowly opened one of his eyes to see (Y/N) with her index finger on top of his nose.

The two boys gave her a 'wtf' face, while (Y/N) had an emotionless facial expression on her own.

She put her hand down and stared quietly at the boy, who was still tense.

As soon as he became calm again and was about to get up, (Y/N) lifted her fist up and sent it crashing down onto Alois' face.