Alois and You

Alois was holding (Y/N)'s hand as he dragged her through town. He kept babbling to himself as he thought (Y/N) was listening. She wasn't. She was busy thinking about why all this madness had started happening since she started getting involved with everyone.

"Maybe I should have just remained isolated..." She mumbles to herself.

Alois heard her and turned to face her, still walking.

"If you remained isolated, you never would have met me, and I would have never met you! The fact that were found each other was fate!"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at the boy as he started talking about true love and fate. She had to admit, Alois was...nice? Per say... But he seemed very....weird?...

He would have drastic personality changes that would only last a second or two, before reverting back to its original. To say she sometimes felt...unsafe...around the boy was an understatement. She sometimes questioned the sanity of the boy, or if he had any left...

"We're here!"

Alois shout brought (Y/N) back to reality as she gazed to where Alois had kidnapped brought her to. It was a fancy looking restaurant, one she heard the name of many times during time visits. She would overhear other nobles talking about how 'Marvellously exquisite' it was.

It was called 'Le Joyau Des Reines'. Its sign was written in what looked like gold with a little crown above the 'R' in Reines. She believed it was French, though she didn't quite know what it said. Since Jason's French lessons were boring and she fell asleep through one or two of them.

"This place huh?..." She said to herself.

"Yup!" Alois said, popping the P, "I've been quite a few times, and it is marvellous. Its very expensive of course, but nothing I can't handle!" He winked at her while moving his thumb against fingers on his right hand.

"Truly?..." She knew how narcissistic he was being but stayed true on being polite.

The inside was as flashy as the outside. Golden walls, poles, chairs, tables. The cushions on the chairs looked to be made of red silk with little golden buttons on them.

How much gold do you need in a restaurant...? She thought to herself.

Alois led her to a secluded table near the back and next to a window. On the table were a vase of roses as well as a candle. She sat down and Alois sat opposite her. He snapped his fingers and two waiters came out with the menus, before shooing them off.

Alois wasn't lying when he said it was expensive... £800 for a small plate of caviar?!

She must have been pulling a grimacing face because Alois assured her, he was paying for anything and everything she ordered.

"After all, what kind of man would I be to let a lady pay for her meal?..."

"Maybe I could just contribute a little?..."

"Nonsense, nonsense!" He said waving his hand, "Come now, we should start ordering before anyone else does!"

He called the waiters back over and ordered for the both of them, they then left as quickly as they came, taking the menus with them.

"The dish I picked originated from France and was imported over here, in London. Its called 'Outrement Cher'. Its part of the favourited 'Comment pouvez-vous vous permettre' food collection. Very delicious if I do say so myself, which I do." He laughed at his own joke, and (Y/N) laughed along nervously as well.

The dinner went on painfully awkward for (Y/N), while Alois seemed to be having the time of his life.

I can imagine the two of us doing this after out wedding...!! Ooh!~ Im getting excited now!!

He swung his legs childishly under the table as he savoured the flavour of the expensive food. (Y/N) was enjoying the food as well but was just hoping for it to be over quickly so she could get home. But Alois seemed to have made it his mission to keep her forever...Or at least until he was bored.

He took her everywhere and insisted on buying souvenirs for her whenever he could. Each time she would ask why he was spending all that money on her he was answer with near enough the same thing;

"Because! I wan't you to remember our date forever! Besides, it's not that much money..." He also insisted on calling her kidnapping their day-out, a date. Much to (Y/N)'s slight annoyance. She was also getting the feeling they were being followed. Everywhere she went with Alois, she would always feel someone watching them and their movements. Thats when she remembered that she hadn't seen Claude the entire day. The last few times she had been with Alois, Claude seemed stuck to his side.

"By the way Alois," He hummed showing he was listening as they walked through the emptier streets," I haven't seen Claude today. Hes usually always by your side..."

"Oh. Oh he is here, you just can't see him!" He answered gleefully.

(Y/N) was confused yet slightly creeped out by his answer.

"What do you mean I can't see him?"

"It means I've been by your side the entire day just in places you can't see me." A voice behind (Y/N) made her jump as she yelped slightly. She grabbed onto Alois' arm and turned around to see Claude. Alois was glad she grabbed onto his arm so he wrapped his other one around her waist.

"Im glad you would grab onto me when you're frightened, I'll always protect you~..." He cooed into her ear. She shivered in slight fear and disgust as he continued. "But, I kind of like your scared face..." He leaned in closer to her ear, "It makes you look...vulnerable~" He kissed her earlobe lightly causing her face to erupt into different shades of red and jump back out of Alois' grip.

"OK THEN! I'VE ENJOYED THIS DAY OUT VERY MUCH! AND I MUST THANK YOU FOR PAYING FOR EVERYTHING, I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU SOME HOW BUT I MUST GO NOW SO BYE!" She picked up her dress and sprinted in an un-elegantly way, nealy tripping up more than once. Her shoes echoed along the empty streets and Alois put a hand on his hip as he gazed where his love had run off to.

"Very good Claude, you scared her off!"