Rossi

Narrowing her eyes in confusion and slight annoyance at this person's cocky writing-style, she read over the name again.

Leonardo Rossi?

Leonardo Rossi

Leonardo Rossi

She knew she had heard that name before....it was something her father had told her.

Noticing her Mistresses slight distress, Gwendaline decided to speak up.

"Mistress.... Are you alright? Who is it from?.." (Y/N) shook her head and waved off her concern.

"Its nothing Gwendaline...just...just trying to remember something...something my father told me a while ago..." The fact that she couldn't remember where she had heard his name was extremely annoying and her eyes repeatedly darted over every letter in his name.

"Your father? Lord (l/n)?" A small smile ghosted over (Y/N)'s face at Gwendalines politeness to her father, but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. "Would you like me to fetch him?"

She shook her head.

"No need. Just ask him about the name Leonardo Rossi if he refuses to do so tell him I sent you."

The maid nodded her head and quickly walked off to where she had last seen Nigel (l/n).

"Boy trouble, Darling?" A sudden voice spoke up and (Y/N) looked towards where it had come from only to see Grell leaning against a tree near them.

"E-Excuse me?" (Y/N) had never exactly been introduced to Grell even after he had kidnapped her brothers and saved her from some trouble a few months ago.

"I can see it in your eyes...I know the feeling of being in love with many at once...." The red-head suddenly had a faraway look in his eyes and a bright pink blush grew on his cheeks at the thought of something or someone. (Most likely Sebastian.)

"PRETTY LADY!"

"YOUR BACK!"

"MY DARLINGS!"

Chris and Daniel suddenly dived on Grell as his feet touched the ground and he welcomed them into an embrace with open arms. He spun them around in circles as they complemented him on various things about him only boosting the red-heads ego even more.

(Y/N) just sat there, completely confused at the sight of some unknown stranger that had made his way into her land and was now hugging her two brothers, who weren't objecting to it.

"YOU TWO ARE JUST THE SWEETEST THINGS IN THE WORLD!" Grell cooed, rubbing both his cheeks on their small chubby ones.

".......Who the hell are you?..." She asked bluntly.

"hmph!" He huffs and reluctantly puts down the two brothers. "Grell Sutcliff at your service..." He reveals rather reluctantly, keeping a frown on his face.

"And why are you here Grell?"

"None of your beeswax you little brat!" He said aggressively. "I can do what I wan't, can't I?"

"Not when it involves you trespassing onto my property."

"'Your property'? Last time I checked, girlie, you were under 18. So technically your house and land belong to--"

"Me."

(Y/N)'s father had immediately come to find his daughter when Gwendaline asked about Leonardo Rossi, fearing for her safety. Unfortunately when he found his daughter, he also found a strange looking, red-headed man-woman hugging his two adopted sons.....he still hasn't talked to (Y/N) about that yet....

Grell looked up and immediately liked what he saw.

"Weeelll...~ Hellooo, handsome~" Grell swooned over to him, Nigel looking very unamused. "The names Grell...but you can call me anytime..." He winked to the older man who was grimacing uncomfortably.

"Didn't you use the exact same pickup line on me...?" Jason asked, he had also come hurrying to (Y/N).

"Well....yes...but it works! Doesn't it?"

"No"

"Not at all."

"HOW RUDE! DO YOU SPEAK TO ALL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN LIKE THAT!?"

Jason and Nigel narrowed their eyes and took a step closer to Grell.

"Your..."

"..a woman?" They both questioned and Grell practically foamed at the mouth.

"YOUR BOTH SO RUDE YET ATTRACTIVE AT THE SAME TIIIIIIME!!!"

"We seemed to have completely been sidetracked, Mistress."

"Indeed Gwendaline. It seems we might have to do this ourselves..." (Y/N) stared at Grell who was venting yet blushing at the same time at her father and her butler who were slightly cowering.

(Y/N) got up, dusted herself off and called Gwendaline to follow her, only to be stopped by two small hands grabbing each of her own.

"Wait!"

"Can we come to!"

"You promised you would include us more with...with your...stuff!"

She was about to protest but one side glance at their adorable begging face caused her to change her mind.

".........fine......."

"YES!!"

"YAY!!"

"Do you recall anything about what your father had told you about this, Leonardo Rossi?"

"Only small memories of what he said, it wasn't really most of my concern at that moment and time..." (Y/N) put her finger to her chin in thought, trying to gather more memories.

"I remember father telling me he's the son of a mafia boss..uhm...oh....and I was promised to marry him..."

"Really?" Gwendaline asked sympatheticly.

"Yeah..how that happened I have no idea and I doubt father will tell me and I can understand why..." The younger girl frowns in sadness at what her father had told her about what had happened to her mother.

Leonardo Rossi.....Roy Rossi......Those were the two that father was talking about....I know they're from the mafia....but...what would they want me to marry Leonardo for?......