Happy Reunion..?

"So basically she's blaming me for everything?" (Y/N) had just finished listening to Ciel as he explained to her the problems he was having with Elizabeth.

"Afraid so... I don't even know why shes doing it! Ever since I invited you to the party and started talking to you more often, shes gotten..."

"Jealous? Is a possibility that shes jealous of me..."

"Why would she be jealous?..."

"Come on, Ciel, since when were you so dense?" He frowned at this but didn't say anything. "Shes had you to herself for a good, few years now. And then a female childhood friend who used to be your old fiance, just appears and now your spending more time with me than her. Shes also probably upset that you didn't mention me to her."

Ciel listened to her and put a hand on his chin as she spoke. She did have a point. Elizabeth and him had been engaged for years and he hadn't said anything about (Y/N). But still, even if that was the case, she over reacted majorly in saying that it was all (Y/N)'s fault they were fighting.

"Yes...I guess I could see how she would feel about that..."

(Y/N) hums in agreement. The two of them were sitting in the garden drinking tea together. It was very peaceful, with the wind gently caressing their faces every once and a while while the sun shone down on them.

"Although," (Y/N) began, putting her cup down. "Her father is a different story..."

"What do you mean?" Ciel asked, also putting his cup down.

"About a week ago, he came to my home and demanded that I stay away from you as per request by his daughter. He then proceeded to insult my currently missing father, saying he didn't act like a real father. I'll admit...I may have over reacted in...hitting him...but I still don't regret what I did." (Y/N) looked at her hands in her lap as she closed her eyes and listened to the wind moving the leaves.

"I see. I don't agree with the fact that you hit my fiances father," (Y/N) felt herself tense as she expected Ciel to start shouting. "But I do believe he was out of order to insult your father. I remember my own telling me that your father was a great and trustworthy man and even though he appeared sour, no offence," (Y/N) chuckled quietly at this. "He was a kind man."

"Wow Ciel, I didn't think you were a nice enough person to care so much..." She said quietly causing Ciel to glare playfully at her.

"I am a nice person thank you very much." (Y/N) scoffed behind her hand hoping he didn't hear, which he did.

"What?"

"Nothing, its nothing..."

"What?!"

"I said it's nothing! Don't worry about it..."

"You saying that makes me want to worry about it..." (Y/N) laughed at that as Ciel continued to drink his tea. Everything was peaceful again until a sudden loud voice changed all of that.

"CIEEEEEEEEL!!!!"

The scream echoed around the entire garden and everything seemed to shake. The two turned to look where the voice had come from, to see someone walking quickly towards them. It was Elizabeth. She looked absolutely furious.

"I KNEW YOU WERE HAVING AN AFFAIR CIEL! HOW COULD YOU!?" Elizabeth screamed.

"WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS AGAIN, I AM NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR!!"

"HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ALL THIS THEN!?" She motioned her hand to the table with tea and different cakes and desserts on and then, with a glare, to (Y/N) herself.

"We're having tea...Nothing about this could link to an affair..." (Y/N) crossed her arms and gave Elizabeth a glare back.

"SO YOU ARE HAVING AN AFFAIR!"

"That's not what I said..."

"CIEL!" Another voice shouted now and (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she saw Alois running up to him.

"He said he was coming tomorrow..." (Y/N) heard Ciel mutter. "Alois I thought yo--" He was cut off by Elizabeth.

"NO CEIL! I HAVEN'T FINISHED TALKING WITH YOU!" The two then started arguing as Alois made his way towards (Y/N). When he got there he wrapped his arms around her and brought her to his chest. He hugged her and glared at Ciel, who noticed this and shouted at Alois.

"Alois! What are you doing!? Let go of (Y/N)!" He pointed a finger at Alois who stuck his tongue out at him.

"CIEL! I'M STILL TALKING!"

"No, thank you! You just continue talking with your fiance! Me and (Y/N) might go out for some dinner wont we?..." He stroked (Y/N)'s hair, while (Y/N) herself didn't know what to say.

"YES! LISTEN TO ALOIS! LEAVE THEM TO GO HAVE DINNER! THEN WE CAN BE TOGETHER!" Elizabeth screamed grabbing ECiel and hanging onto his arm.

"B-BUT!--"

"Come on (Y/N)!"

"I was kinda--"

"CIEL COME ON!"

Ciel and (Y/N) were dragged in opposite directions against their will. Alois took (Y/N) to a restraunt in the middle of town, while Elizabeth dragged Ciel off somewhere into the gardens where they could 'chat'...