What...?

After successfully getting away from Alois, (Y/N) had decided to try and get home. She knew that Jason was going to be SUPER pissed when she got back. He was very protective, even on butler levels.

Her heels clicked as they hit the floor along with the sound of the rain hitting the floor. She was soaked. Her hair was tatty and messy, he dress was heavy because it was fully of rain and her feet squelched in her shoes. Over all, she wasn't enjoying walking home in the rain.

As luck would have it though, she came across a fancy dress store. She had brought some money out with her and she felt as though she would catch something worse than a cold if she stayed in the soggy clothes she was wearing any longer.

She didn't know if it was closed because there was no sign. She did consider knocking buuut....

A little bell rang as she opened the door signalling whoever worked there, that someone had entered. It was a quaint little place. Costumes everywhere, masks on walls, dresses on mannequins. Red, Japanese lanterns lit up the walls and some japanese writing was in picture frames on the walls.

Know that she walked inside a little more, most of the store was somehow japanese themed;

There were small bonsai tree's scattered around, shoji screens which were most likely used as a place for changing, the walls had cherry blossom trees painted onto them and petals were painted to be flowing around the room. She had never seen anything like this in England before. She was interested to say the least.

"Kon'nichiwa!"

(Y/N) jumped to the sound of two female voices next to her.

Standing there, where two girls who looked like carbon copies of each other. 

They had short pink hair and pinkish eyes to match. They wore the same clothing except they were different colours. One wore blue; she had blue buns in her hair, a short blue kimono that went to her knees, a green waist band, green socks and blue platform shoes. The other wore the exact same except she wore green, blue waistband, blue socks and green platforms.

"Ji bun no! What happened?" The blue one spoke.

"Is the rain really that hebī, heavy?" The green one spoke up.

They advanced to her and circled her, checking her appearance.

"Uh, yes. It is quite bad. I was wondering if I could just by a coat or something? I need to get home..." (Y/N) said, growing uncomfortable under their stares.

"What! Īe, we can't let you leave like this!" The green one spoke.

"Yes! Sonohoka! You may grow sick going back out there!" The blue one spoke. They both latched onto one of (Y/N)'s arms and dragged her to the back of the store.

"What are you doing?!" (Y/N) cried out in protest.

"Changing you!"

"Akiraka ni!"

Once again, (Y/N) was forcefully dragged somewhere and brought into another room.

"Strip!" They said at one, causing (Y/N) to redden.

"W-What?! No!" They both crossed their arms and started to strip her themselves.

She cried out in protest and flailed her arms about.

"Uwa ̄ , kanojo wa chō kyōryokudesu..." The green one said and the blue one nodded nervously.

(Y/N) was eventually and forcefully stripped of her clothing and dumped into a bathtub. The twin girls then began to wash her.