Leo

Growing up in the mafia was something no child needed to go through.

But sometimes, that's just life and you gotta go through with it.

At least...that's what Leonardo thought.

His mother a prostitute and his father a coldblooded killer and a mafia boss, he grew up around guns, blood, dead people and random guys his mother would pick up off the street.

He had been told his birth was an accident from when his parents were drunk and...'busy'...and his mother refusing to be rid of him since she'd always wanted to have a child, Leonardo Lovino Rossi was born into the world, born in a public bathroom.

Leonardo's father was an old man, in his late forties, yet he had the build of a wrestler...for some reason. He had short brown hair caked with grease. His eyes were ever hidden by a pair of shades and a lit cigarette was always in his mouth. Wearing suits all the time, his son never saw him in anything else. He was a very cold man, only showing his rare affection to his son and wife.

His mother was a lot younger than her husband. In her thirties, her face still held some youth and only a few, nearly unseeable, wrinkles on her forehead. Her hair was a beautiful coal black colour and her eyes a piercing dark blue. Though he would admit, her body wasn't the most beautiful or healthy looking, with bones clearly visible when she so much as walked, but she was still very beautiful to him.

There was another man who was around his father a lot. Though not actually formally introduced, Leo had found out his name was Ren Hunter. A Japanese, American man. He had long black hair that was tied back with a yellow ribbon, his eyes also a yellow colour and his skin pale.

Leonardo himself was like a male version of his mother; with coal black hair and blue eyes, you could easily see they were related. But people often didn't realise Roy Rossi was his father since he had brown hair and green eyes.

He learned at a young age not to get attached to anyone since they could end up dead the next day and showing anyone your weak side was like handing them a gun and asking them to shoot you in the head.

So he didn't have the most joyful upbringing.

Fast forward to when Leonardo is 12; nothing about him changed, having his mother's looks and his father's personality meant people now knew who he was from first glance.

They had recently moved from their home in Genoa to London after an attack from another mafia group. It was incredibly boring. It rained nearly everyday and when it wasn't raining, the weather was still completely dull.

Some british man had been accepted by his father and now hung around him. Without knowing his name, Leonardo had grown to dislike him for a reason he didn't now.

He never talked, or, whenever Leo saw him he never talked. He was incredibly jumpy and never wanted to be apart from Roy, which was weird since people never usually wanted to be in the same room as him.

But trouble had started to brew in this already messed up mix. Leo's father was incredibly mad at the british man, which was bad. Making Roy mad meant you're probably going to die soon. If you wanted to remain alive you needed to make amends with him; but getting Roy's forgiveness was hard. Very hard.

I managed to get alone with father and he had let the secret slip about what the british man had done. Apparently he had let slip of where our gang was hiding out to a spy from the gang who had attacked us. The spy had been killed, but they had no idea if he had told his boss the location.

Leo's eye twitched out of annoyance at how someone could let something so confidential, slip so easily.

"And you forgave him? That easily?" His father shook his head, and a sinister smirk grew onto the mans lips. Leo seemed to catch on at the look his father was giving him. They had made an agreement. A trade. "What did he give you?"