Dream...?

"Owowowow!"

(Y/N) had finally awoken from her small coma Alois had put her in the last time she saw him.

He had come down to her 'room' because he wanted to cuddle with her.

When she had denied his request he had grown extremely angry and lashed out at her.

FLASHBACK

(Y/N) lay on her king sized bed in her cell. She spread herself into a star shape on the bed and wondered how on earth they could have gotten it through the small doorway.

As she thought random thoughts, the sound of heels she had grown to hate started echoing through the stone halls outside her room. She rolled her eyes as he swung the door open gleefully.

"Darling! I'm back!" He skipped over to her and opened his arms wide. "Now time for cuddles!" He squealed.

(Y/N) frowned. Ever since she got here, all she had been used for was Alois' own pleasure. She hadn't had any say in anything since she got to his manor. Why did she have to do anything he told her to do?

Well.

She didn't have too.

She looked up to him confidently.

"No" She stated plainly.

He looked at her, the smile disappearing from his face and a confused one taking its place. His arms dropped to his sides and landed on his hips.

"'No'? What do you mean 'No'?"

"When I say no, I mean no. Why should I have to do anything you say? You kidnap me, lock me in this cell and expect me to just sit here and do whatever you wish me to do!" She ranted. "So no, it's not 'Time For Cuddles'." She leaned back against her bed, crossing her arms against her chest.

Alois had a dark shadow cast over his eyes.

His frown turned into a deep scowl.

"Nobody...says...no...."

He muttered, and (Y/N) lost a small bit of her confidence as his scowl grew deeper.

"TO ME!" He suddenly yelled.

(Y/N) screamed as he lunged forward and everything went dark.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I probably got to cocky..." (Y/N) scolded herself. "I knew what he was capable of yet I still did it...."

"OH MY GOD! HOW MUCH DO YOU TALK?" A high pitched voice screamed at her. "JUST LIFT YOUR HEAD UP AND LOOK AROUND PLEASE." It begged.

(Y/N)'s head shot up instantly and her breath was taken away at where she was.

Instead of being in the cell in Alois' manor she was...well...she didn't know where she was!

The ground where she was sitting was water, yet she was getting wet or sinking, there seemed to be bright balls of light surrounding the area and she thought they were...stars?

"What the...? Where the hell am I?" (Y/N) muttered.

"You're in my world." The voice said again.

The (H/C) haired girl turned to the owner of the voice to see...a fairy?...

"A fairy...? A FAIRY!" She cried out.

"Oh shut up." She sassed.

She was small, about the size of a child's doll, she had dark teal eyes and pale skin, blonde hair that was in the style of a messy bob, she had a strange green tattoo that looked like the stem of a rose because of all the thorns, the tattoo started on her left cheek, down to her shoulder and along her arm. She lastly wore what looked like a jesters outfit? Everything was purple and black and consisted of a dress, some striped socks, some black flats, some weird jesters armbands around her wrists and a jesters hat. Each piece of clothing had bells that annoyingly wrung every time she moved.