Soma

"I could've handled it..."

Jason stared at (Y/N).

He lifted up his hand and grabbed (Y/N)'s ear. He then started walking away from the 3 reapers who he had chosen to ignore.

"OWOWOWOWOWOW! JASON! JASON STOP! LET GO!" She squirmed in pain as he ignored his Princess' commands.

Daniel and Chris just followed behind their sister like lost puppies, not before waving at Grell though.

"Bye, Mrs Grell!"

"Byebye!"

Grell waved, but Knox wasn't having Jason just leaving after punching him.

"HEY!"

He jumped up and was flying into the direction of Jason, on his death scythe, lawn mower thing.

Jason turned around just in time to block it and jump back, grabbing (Y/N)'s arm so she wouldn't get hurt as well. Jason grunts as he crashes into a wall, leaving a huge hole. He holds (Y/N) into his chest, protecting her from anything else that Ronald might throw at them.

"Ronald. Stop." Will commands.

Knox doesn't listen and starts to get ready to run at Jason again, trying to save whatever pride he had left.

Jason lets go of (Y/N) and tells her to go.

"Go? But--!" Shes interrupted by Jason putting his index finger to her lips.

"Shh. Take Daniel and Chris back to Phantomhive manor, I'll be fine. They're only a few annoying reapers anyway." He then gave (Y/N) one of his rare smiles that made (Y/N) cheeks warm slightly. " By the way, you look gorgeous in that Kimono." He then sprinted towards the three reapers who had accepted that they needed to fight.

(Y/N) scoffed playfully at his gentlemanly act before running off with Daniel and Chris.

[TIMESKIP]

They had made it back to Ciels manor because of the carriage Jason left. (Y/N) was worried about him. Yeah, he was a demon, but she still worried about his safety.

"Hey, sis?" Chris said.

She hummed in acknowledgement and to say she was listening.

"Where did you get that weird dress thing?"
"Yeah. You weren't wearing that this morning, were you?"

"No, after my dinner with Alois something....came up and I had to leave. But it started raining so I went into a nearby clothes store to get a coat or a cloak or something to keep me warm. There were two twin girls working there. They were Japanese. I asked them for a coat, but they gave me this instead..." She finished.

They walked up to the door and (Y/N) knocked. It was opened immediatly by Sebastian. He look slightly irritated but he smiled nicely when he saw who it was.

"Ah, Miss (Y/N). It is good to see you again. How was your dinner with Alois Trancy?" His eyes seemed to darken slightly when he said Alois' name, but continued to smile as he let the three siblings in.

"It's nice to see you to Sebastian. And the dinner...It went fine...for the first part anyway..." She muttered in response.

"Im sorry to hear that, miss. I also want to apologise to the young masters..." He said while bowing to the young boys, who looked confused.

"Apologise to them? Whatever for?" (Y/N) was as equally confused.

"Did you happen to encounter a redheaded man with glasses?"

"Yes..."

"I'm afraid that was Grell Sutcliff. He...took your brothers because they gave him 'compliments'..." (Y/N) scowled slightly.

"Such a petty reason..."

"Indeed. We were about to go after him, but Jason stopped us and 'assured' us that he would retrieve them safely."

"He threatened you, didn't he?"

"Yes."

(Y/N) sighed frustratedly at her demon butlers over protectiveness. She was happy that he cared for her brothers as much as he cared for herself, but threatening someone whose offering to help...

"I see. I apologise on his behalf then. Is Ciel home?"

"Thats quite alright miss (Y/N), and hes upstairs. He als requested some tea, would you like some?"

"No thank you."

(Y/N) walked off to the stairs and began going up, looking for Ciel's room. As she was doing this, she thought about Jason and what he was doing.

He said he would be fine.

She couldn't help but be worried.

But there was three of those guys.

She sighed.

He should be fine.

She was getting worked up again over nothing. She arrived at his door and was about to knock when she heard voices inside.

"Let go of me right now!"

She heard Ciel's voice.

"Ah ah aah Ciel! You said you would take me around the town today!"

Then she heard an unknown voice. It sounded like a male and he had a sort of Indian accent.

"When the bloody hell did I say that?!"

Becoming curious she knocked on the door.

"Agh--! Come in!" She heard Ciel shout.

"Ciel. Hi, it's me..." She introduced herself just to let him know who she was, before walking in.

Inside Ciel was in the arms of an Indian looking man. There was another Indian man in the room who was standing in the corner. All three of them stared at her, but she was only staring at Ciel. He was only wearing was seemed to be a nightgown. He seemed to notice her staring because his face slowly started to redden.

(Y/N) had to put her hand over mouth to stop herself from laughing. For some reason the sight of her childhood friend in his sleeping clothes in the hands of an attractive Indian man. 

"Is this your friend Ciel? Shes a very pretty girl! You're popular with pretty girls aren't you?" The Indian man said he was holding onto Ciel.

This only made (Y/N) begin to laugh even more, and cause Ciel to become even more red.

"S-SOMA! PUT ME DOWN NOW!"

"But if I do you'll run away..." Soma said, pouting.

"YOU'RE BLOODY RIGHT I'LL RUN AWAY!"

(Y/N) had begun wheezing now because she was laughing so much. Sebastian had finally arrived with the tea and the first thing he saw was (Y/N) out of breath on the floor and his master struggling in the arms of Soma.

"Good Morning my Lord"