Beginning of the end

(Y/N) weeped as Ciel threw his arms around her. The cold and lonely feeling still made her skin crawl despite the boy's warm body temperature.
Ciel growled. "What...What the hell did he do?" Her body was tense against his and he kept embracing her tightly hoping that would reassure her and calm her down.
But by the way she was struggling to speak over her hiccuping from crying too much, he doubted that would do any good.
"I--I don't know Ciel..." She sobbed. "He-- He just snapped and-- I couldn't do anything to-- to stop him!"
She let out a hoarse cry and dug her nails into his back, letting more tears fall. He tried to swallow his anger and gently kissed the top of her head and whispered reassuring words into her ear. He didn't say anything for a while and let her cry until there were no more tears left and even then they still clung to eachother.
He cursed himself not being there to help her.
"Damn it.." He muttered. He buried his face into her hair and whispered reassuring words into her ear. He wouldn't leave her lone.
Too many time has he left her and she's escaped him. He loved her, but what kind of lover abandons them? He was ashamed of himself and the thought of her getting hurt with him not around made him sick to his stomach and fill his mouth with bitterness.
"C-Ciel...." He looked at her. "Ciel... I..I can't do this anymore..."
His heart immediately dropped.
"D-Do what?.. Us?" He whispered. "Are you not happy with me anymore? Was- Was it because of something I did?! I-If it is I'm sorry! I'll make up for it! I'll get you something! Whatever you want, name it!"
"No. No Ciel. Not you, I never meant you. I still want to be with you. Forever." He signed in relief when she kissed his cheek. "I meant.. I can't live like this anymore.. I don't want to live in London any more. I want to move and I want to travel. Being here.. there's too many bad memories. I feel like there's a massive weight upon my chest and no.. No matter what I do I can't get rid of it. I need a new life."
"We need a new life." He brought his hand to her cheek and made her look at him. "We can build a new one, in the countryside. Away from everything and everyone."
Her eyes lit up for the first time in a while, but the light soon dimmed out.
"Ciel...you can't. There's too much for you here. Everything you have built only to leave it?"
"I'd do anything to make you happy, (Y/N)." He said sweetly and pressed his lips against hers in an innocent kiss.
They separated and (Y/N) smiled at Ciel. "Can we live in a cottage? I'm sick of big houses."
"Of course, a small cottage in a small country village."
"I think I'll grow flowers, I've always wanted to."
"Yes, we could also have home grown vegetables and other food."
"That sounds nice." She whispered and leaned against his chest.
The two of them sit together in (Y/N)'s and enjoy the peacefulness surrounding the two as well as the hope the two of them will have a happy life together.
They cuddled together and their hearts almost beat as one as they relaxed.
A sudden noise that echoed through the manor scared them and they hear a distant rumble and the cry of a man which causes a shiver to run down their spines'. The deathly sound seems to come from below (Y/N)'s room and the two teens look at each other in alarm. They stand up and head to the door tending up when it opens up before them. They relaxed slightly at the sight of Farleen but her panicked expression did not do much to calm their nerves.
"P-P-P-P-PRINCESS!!!!" She nearly screams.
"What? What Farleen!?" (Y/N) grips her maid's shoulder to steady her.
"I--I-it's Jason! Somethings happening to him! Something very bad is happening to him!"
Ciel frowned at the name of the Butler that had caused (Y/N) to have a break down.
"Come! You need to see this!" Farleen grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and started to drag her towards the stairs and Ciel followed quickly behind the girl's.
"What's the matter with him?" The (H/C) haired girl asked as they ran.
"I have no idea! It's unlike anything I've ever seen before! It's like a cloud of shadow and darkness is just surrounding him!" The maid whimpered. "We can't see inside the cloud and can only hear him screaming in terror, like-like he's being tortured!"
"So that was Jason." Ciel pointed out.
"Where are my brothers?" (Y/N) demanded.
"Benjamin is with Daniel and Chris, he took them away and is hidden with them to keep them safe..LOOK! LOOK! There's Jason!"
True as what Farleen said, it was like a dark black cloud had enveloped her Butler into it.
"Oh my god..."
Jasons screams could be heard from inside yet even though they sounded loud already, it was like his voice was muffled.
The cloud suddenly seem to grow and two smoky, black tendrils escaped and began to pick up the large pieces of furniture scattered around the manor lobby and hurl the room. Farleen screamed as she ducked just in time to miss a painting thrown at her.
"What's happening to him!?" Farleen yelled from the floor.
"I... I don't know!" (Y/N) yelled back. Her eyes darted around the room though she was unsure as to what she was looking; Help? Hope? Anything!
"(Y/N)!! (Y/N) LOOK OUT!" Ciels words had barely registered to her before she saw a heavy wardrobe flying towards her, giving her no time to move.

"NO!!"

Oh hello there. I'm back from the dead.
Finally got my shit together and have everything organised INCLUDING this story.
Theres going to be a true ending and a bad ending
some of you might not like the bad ending but then again some of you might.
thank you SO SO SO SO SO MUCH if you waited I love youuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡