Growing Obsession

Alois hummed happily to himself as he carried (Y/N)'s dress she had left after her visit. He brought it up to his face and breathed in he scent. He sighed in content as he felt his cheeks start to burn with the memory of the girl. He walked into his room and grabbed his pillow, before shaking off the pillow case. He then put the pillow inside the dress and tucked it in, using the dress as a pillow case. He brought the pillow to his chest and hugged it. He breathed in (Y/N)'s scent again before jumping onto the bed and hugging it tightly giggling as he imagined it to be (Y/N) herself.

To say he loved (Y/N) was an understatement.

He was OBSESSED with her. He thought about her 24/7, he often hugged and smelled the dress she had left and would spend most of his time sitting in the garden daydreaming about her. But every so often, his mind would drift back to Ciel causing him to go into another fit of rage. He had broken numerous Trancy heirlooms and treasures from his fits, injured Hannah and one of the triplets (he didn't know which one and frankly, he didn't care) as well as nearly killing himself from the stress.

Still, he would calm down when he hugged the pillow with her dress on it. How he wished it to be (Y/N) herself, to stroke her soft (H/C) hair, to breath in her intoxicating scent and to whisper how much he loved her. But...

It had been a while since he had seen her, approximately 16 hours, 35 minutes and 14 seconds. He kept counting. Every second away from her was torture, he was only just managing to survive with her dress. He needed to see her soon or he would go crazy...Well...more crazy than he already was that it...

"Princess, are you sure you're okay?" Jason had been bothering (Y/N) since she had punched the statue that fell on him. Jason himself saw no reason for her to punch the statue, so he went to ask her why she did it, all she said was :

'I felt like it...'

"Yes Jason...! I'm fine! Now leave me alone!" She yelled at him before walking towards her room.

He could tell she was lying.

As she was walking away, he saw he grab her hand with her other one and stroke it with her fingers, trying to massage the pain away, as tiny droplets of blood dripped onto the floor every so often. He chuckled to himself. His Princess was really stubborn when it came to taking care of herself. She only shows her weak side every so often and when she does, its when shes completely broken, like the first time he met her. He frowned as he remembered the depressing memories that his Princess had been through. He decided to go see her, just incase she had seriously injured her hand. He also decided to check on everyone else on his way.

Farleen, cleaning the kitchen.

Benjamin, entertaining the boys with some stories.

Gwendaline, trying to clean without knocking anything over, but failing.

Everything was how it should be.

He finally arrived at his Princess' room, where he heard her hissing in pain from time to time. He smiled before knocking on the door. He heard her squeak before hissing again and messing about with something inside her room before clearing her throat.

"Who is it?"

"Its me Princess..." She tutted before saying he could come in.

"What is it?"

"Let me see your hand"

"I told you!" You stood up from where she was sitting on her bed "Its fine! Its not hurt, or bleeding!"

"Did I ask if it was hurt or bleeding?" He smirked as he watched (Y/N)'s face fall.

"W-Well...No! But, you might have asked it in the future!"

"Princess, just show me your hand..."

"No"

"Your stubbornness is showing again"

"So?"

"Your acting like an adorable child Princess"

"Did you need to add the 'adorable' into that sentence?"

"Of course. I mustn't speak anything but the truth to my Princess..." He smirk grew wider as he saw her cheeks start to colour slightly. She couldn't think of anything else to say so she just stood there. Jason used this moment to push her onto the bed and grab her hand. He pinned her other hand above her head, grabbed the wrist of her injured hand and but his leg between hers to stop her running away.

It took the girl a moment to realise what situation and position they were in. Her (A/N: Kotoura-san everywhere) burned and she began to thrash about.

"J-JASON! GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW!"

"Now, Princess. Thrashing about will make this harder on yourself. I only need to see your wrist"

"THEN WHY ARE WE IN THIS POSITION?!?"

"Hm?" Jason looked to how they were positioned before smirking once again and looking back up to his mistress. "Oh? Does someone have a dirty mind?" He leaned in closer to her face causing it to heat up even more.

"JASON! BACK UP NOW!"

"I don't know Princess...I mean, you look so vunerable right now~" He purred.

SINCE WHEN IS THIS GUY FLIRTY!?

"JASON! GET OFF RIGHT NOW! THATS AN ORDER!!" She was getiing angry now, her face still burning.

"Im afraid, thats one order I'm going to have to refuse Princess." He leaned down to the side of her cheek, his lips closing in on her cheek. He smirked again....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...before blowing into her earlobe softly, causing her to squeak and shiver.

He got up and straightened out his clothes.

"You haven't done anything too major to your hand, just a little scraping. You'll just need it to be cleaned and wrapped up. I'll be back in a minute Princess. Don't miss me to much~!" He winked at her before walking out the room, leaving the girl still on the bed.

"J-J-JASON!!!"