Learning and Meeting

"Daniel! Did you go in my room again without permission?!"

"Chris! CHRIS! You got bubbles EVERYWHERE IN THE BATHROOM!"

"Daniel? What did-- WHY IS THERE SOUP ON YOUR HEAD?!"

"Have you seen my writing ink Chris? Chris-- MY INK! WHY IS IT ALL OVER YOUR ROOM!?"

"Daniel!"

"Chris!"

"Daniel!?"

"Chris!?"

"DANIEL!!"

"CHRIS!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Having two brothers living with you sure is exciting, isn't it?

(Y/N) thought that having Daniel living with her was a handful. Now she had to put up with the boy who taught Daniel everything he knows. Except, Chris is a lot slightly worse. Making sure the two boys weren't up to anything was a handful and she ended up looking like a nanny rather than an older sister. When Chris started living in the mansion he had to get used to many things.

1) Having people clean and dress him.

Before Chris could do anything, (Y/N) had ordered servants to come and wash him. Chris would have liked the fact of getting washed. If he washed himself. He was extremely squirmish and tried everything to get the ladies washing him, to let him do it himself. Oh yeah, they were females as well. Like that helped. To make matters worse, once he thought the embarrassment was over, he was dragged to his room and dressed. He wouldn't let go of the towel. He hung on to it, like it would save his life.

2) Having someone come and wake him up. After the servants had left Chris had a proper look around his room. He was more than over joyed when he saw his bed. He jumped on it immediately and fell asleep. A few hours later a servant was sent up to his room and wake him up for dinner. She first knocked on the door. Then she knocked again. And again. When he didn't wake up the third time she walked into the room and gently shook him. He nearly woke up, but the cosiness of the pillow convinced him otherwise. The servant was getting slightly irritated so she decided to do what always woke (Y/N) up when she refused to leave her bed.

.

.

.

.

Open the curtains. (HOW EVIL o(╥﹏╥)o)

Chris imediatly shot up and hissed at the sunlight. He covered himself with the blanket and continued to mumble sleepily. The servant sighed and told him about dinner before excusing herself and leaving.

3) Dinner Chris slowly made his way towards the dining room were he found everyone waiting for him; Servants, Daniel, (Y/N) and Jason. He sat down next to Daniel who smiled happily as he arrived. Dinner was finally brought out and (Y/N) and Daniel started to eat. Daniel had gotten used to the food in the mansion and had learned to enjoy it. But this wasn't the same for Chris. He was used to bits of bread and meat scraps he stole from either animals or other people. He poked his food with his fingers and played with it, with his fork. (Y/N) evantually noticed this and asked him what was the matter.

"Is this food for me?" (Y/N) looked at him confused. She looked at Daniel who understood what he was talking about.

"Y-yes. Its for you."

"Oh...Okay then!" After that blunt answer he happily and hungrily ate his food, leaving a confused (Y/N) who eventually ate her food as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a day like any other. Daniel and Chris were messing around and were scolded by (Y/N) multiple times as she worked. They had gotten bored quickly and went to play in the garden under the watch of a maid. (Y/N) was attending to business matters in her office and Jason ... well... he was being Jason . The weirdo who wandered the halls all day. The normality of the day was cut short however, when a loud knock was at the door. Jason arrived at it quickly and opened it. There was a man in a black suit. He had black hair and red eyes. The two glared at each other as they both knew about the other.

"Yes?" Jason was the first to speak.

"I'm here to see Lady (Y/N) (L/N). I have a letter for her." Jason raised a brow at this.

"You can just hand it to me. I'll give it to her."

"I am very sorry, but I was told to give it directly to her."

"By who, exactly?"

"Ciel Phantomhive." Jason stopped. He knew about (Y/N)'s history with the Phantomhives and frankly had grown to have a slight hate for them.

"I'm afraid she wishes to have no part with him, good day." He went to close the door before a rushing (Y/N) came nearly flying down the stairs.

"Jason I need you to get Chris down from the--" She stopped when she saw the strange man at the door.

"Whose this?"

"He? He is no one--"

"Miss (Y/N) (L/N)?" Jasonglared at the man for interupting him and allowed the man to enter.

"Yes. Can I help you?"

"Of course, miss. My name is Sebastian Michaelis. I'm Ciel Phantomhives butler." (Y/N) felt her heart stop at that name. She felt tears start to swell in the back of her eyes, but fought them back.

"O-oh? I what might he want?" She cursed herself for stuttering.

"I have an invatation from him, for a ball being held at his mansion tomorrow night. He was wondering if you would like to go and catch up?"

(Y/N) greeted her teeth.

Catch up? About what. 'Oh hello Ciel. I haven't seen you since out marriage has broken off. How are you? Making plans for the wedding that should have been ours with a girl that knows nearly not as much as I do about you? Oh thats nice. What have I been doing? Oh you know, trying to recover over the lost marriage, mourning my mother, trying to find my father, trying to raise a business, trying to raise two boys off the street. Nothing much'

(Y/N) was aware she had been quiet for some time and tried to not make a show of herself. Unfortunately the words just sort of... slipped out.

"Of course. I'll be there!" She felt like dying. She felt like going to the top floor and jumping out of the window. She took the letter of Sebastian and rushed back to her room slamming the door. Sebastian and Jason death glared at each other for a while before a maid came running over and explaining something about Chris being stuck on the roof. Sebastian excused himself and left. (Y/N) was in her room watching Sebastian leave. He turned around and met her gaze so she jumped back and fell onto her bed. She lay in silence before saying something that had been wizzing around her head.

"I'm an idiot..."