Dinner with a weirdo

This chapter implies some sexual content .

"Sorry~! Your just adorable when you blush~!"

"U-Uhm...Thank you...Alois..." (Y/N) didn't exactly know what to say to him. They hardly knew each other yet he spoke to her like they were best friends. He gazed into her (E/C) eyes lovingly and held onto her tightly, like he was afraid of letting her go. She began to feel uncomfortable under his gaze and in his embrace, so she began to wiggle about to try and give him a hint about her uncomfortable state.

ALOIS POV

Shes perfect.

She smells like lavender, her hair is as soft as silk, it feels so right for her to be in my arms. And we can be like this forever since nothing is stopping us...Well nothing is stopping us...There's still that pest, Ciel...I just need to show her my love and how much I care for her...Then she'll agree to be with me forever...and ever...

Ooh~!

Doesn't she know not to wiggle like that in the arms of a man?...It could give them...Ideas.

Mmm~...Im feeling tingly downstairs again...This is what she does to me~....

"U-Uhm...Alois?..." Her angelic voice brought me out of my dirty thoughts.

"Mmm~?..."

"Could y-you let go?...I hoped to show you around..."

"Ahh~, okay!" I hesitated in removing my arms from around her but grabbed her hand as she started walking again. I felt her tense and become warm under my touch.

Shes so adorable...~

Her skin is so smooth and her hand so tiny~...It fits perfectly into mine...Its like they were meant to be held together...!

Her manor is quite lovely, thought I spent most of the time, staring at (Y/N) as she spoke...Her lips are so pink...so kissable...I wonder what she tastes like?...

STOP IT ALOIS! Your letting your dirty mind get the best of you... Though, I wonder what she would taste like...I want to know...I want to see...All of her...

"Ngh~..." I accidently moaned quietly at the thoughts I was having about her, I felt my downstairs area becoming tight. She must of heard me because she turned around with a questionable look on her face.

"What was that?..."

"N-Nothing! Could you s-show me to the bathroom please?..."

"Sure..." She looked at me for a bit longer before showing me where the bathroom was. I rushed inside and locked the door.

(Y/N) tapped her fingers onto the table as she waited for Alois. He was right when he said he would be long. What on earth was he doing?...

She had allowed Chris and Daniel to start and finish their meal as they had started to like they were going to start chewing their hands off. But (Y/N) had said she would have dinner with him, so she had to torture herself in staring at Farleen's delicious meal. She then heard footsteps coming from outside and straightened herself up. She could tell it was Alois because of the echoing of the heals on his boots that he wore.

She thought it was strange that he wore such revealing clothing for a male. Not that she was saying their was anything wrong with it of course. Its just you dont see many males wearing that kind of clothing.

He finally entered, looking a bit messy from when she last saw him.

"Are you alright? What took so long?" She asked as he sat down.

"Y-Yes! Y-Yes of course! Just got a bit lost is all! Nothing to worry about!" He seemed a bit jumpy-er and he kept looking at (Y/N) then reverting his gaze when she made eye contact.

The dinner went on in an awkward silence that (Y/N) couldn't stand. They finished their meal and when (Y/N) was about to speak, Jason entered.

"Princess. There's a bit of a white substance on the wall of--"

Alois felt himself gulp and decided to get out of their before anything got even more awkward than it already was.

"WELL I ENJOYED DINNER! THAN YOU SO MUCH (Y/N) FOR LETTING ME STAY! THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! WELL I MUST BE OFF! TOODLES!" He rushed out leaving a confused (Y/N).

"...the kitchen...Do you know what it is?"

"Ah, that. Yes. Chris and Danni were helping Farleen make a dessert and they went a bit crazy with the whipped cream..."