Romance

(Y/N) and Ciel hadn't spoken about their 'intimate' moment they had shared together; slightly worried about what others would think. Well it was more of (Y/N) worrying that Jason would attack Ciel for making out with her but Ciel could understand, Jason was very protective over (Y/N)....a little too protective for his liking.....

Though they couldn't help themselves from sharing a few kisses in secret every now and again if they were alone; the thought and risk of someone catching them was exhilarating, and they liked it.

Jason and Sebestian were keeping a close eye on the Rossi's movements. Nigel had told them about the threatening letters they had sent him about (Y/N), and when they suddenly stopped, suspicion had started to rise.

The two demon butler's suspicion was also rising because of how (Y/N) and Ciel seemed somewhat eager to be in a room by themselves now, Jason more suspicious about Ciel and (Y/N), but they didn't dwell on it and instead focused their attentions on making sure Rossi didn't try to slyly catch them off guard.

"C-Ciel, no..."

The two childhood friends had been lost in each other in one of the hallways as they explored this new territory they had found themselves in. Kisses had begun to heat up as boundaries were beginning to be pushed but at some point (Y/N) had to draw a line.

Just as they would have pushed those boundaries to an extreme level, (Y/N) decided they had to stop. She breathed heavily as she gripped Ciel's wrist that had begun creeping close to her thigh.

She could see the disappointment in his eyes but he understood;

For one they were young, very young, too young to do anything even remotely like that, and plus, now wouldn't be the right time to do it anyway.

He sighed and placed a soft peck onto her lips. It was sweet and innocent, but it told (Y/N) he understood.

He lent his forehead against her own and closed his eyes and she did the same, their lips inches apart from each other and their breathing even.

"Ciel..." He hummed in acknowledgement. "What are you going to do about the engagement. I doubt Elizabeth's family will be very happy, especially her father..."

He sighed heavily because he knew she was right. Elizabeth's family would be furious and upsetting a family of knights isn't the best choice. But he would have to sort something out; he wouldn't marry somebody he didn't love, not in that way anyway, and if her family didn't like that, then they could go suck it.

"I'll figure something out.." He muttered.

"You always used to say that." She muttered playfully.

"And I always did figure something out didn't out." He teased, opening his eyes to gaze at her. He smiled at the sound of her melodic laugh.

"Yes. Yes you did." She giggled.

She too opened her eyes to look at him and she closed the small distance between them, the two of them relishing the sweetness of the kiss. They pulled away slowly.

"I love you..." She whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

Her cheeks reddened at the sincerity in his voice.

But their sweet moment was cut short--

"PRINCESS!"