Ball Preparation

Daniel and Chris were static. They were going to a ball for the first time. And with their beloved sister no less. When it was time they went to bed, the two of them stayed awake thinking of what they would do there. During their thinking, a thought of either of them dancing with (Y/N) made their cheeks burn with excitement and they wished for tomorrow night to come as soon as possible. Meanwhile, while the two brothers were excited about the ball, (Y/N) was dreading it. The thought of being with Ciel and his fiance sounded so...awkward. But it also made her furious. She would finally meet the girl who stole the one boy she loved. A part of her couldn't wait to go to the ball, so she could give the girl a piece of her mind. Maybe even slap her?...But there was that tiny part of her brain, saying she should chicken out and call in sick. She was planning to do that anyway, the words of agreement just slipped out accidentally. But, she had already asked the boys to go with her. They had seemed over the moon when she asked them. So the thought of the two crying because of her...made (Y/N) want to cry.

She had been in thought for a few hours now. Her eyes drooping every 5 seconds because of the lack of sleep. She was arguing with herself on whether or not she shouldn't go. But what kept her arguing was the thought of her two boys crying. Yes. Her boys. She had started calling them that since she acted more like a mother than a sister to them. So to make them cry was like punching them in the face and saying they didn't matter. So she decided to go. She had to face him eventually. He was a big business. And she was growing into a fine one as well. So opportunities would rise. Plus if things didn't go well...she could always send Jason out to go visiting.

That damn sadistic side of (Y/N).

After making the final decision, she finally closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Meanwhile Daniel and Chris were awake the entire night.

(Y/N) was hesitant about the idea of the ball in the morning, and regret slowly came swimming back to her from last night. But she decided to pull through and get it over with. The two brothers were excited the entire day, so were some of the maids as they went through (Y/N) dress closet looking for the perfect gown. The time finally came for (Y/N), Daniel and Chris to get ready. The boys wore matching suits but different coloured ties; Daniel red, Chris blue. (Y/N) decided to help them choose the suits and ties when really, she was just trying to avoid putting her dress on. But the maids found her and dragged her towards the changing room as she complained childishly. She was forced into the bath and washed. Her hair was ragged as it was brushed. And she finally was put into the under it was a pair of black lace up boots. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair was (Curled, straightened, styled, ect.) and she wore a black bow on the back of her hair. She had never been one for too much makeup so some skin coloured lipstick and light grey eye liner was all that was put on her. She was finally ready. The maids had left her to collect herself before she was ready to leave. Jason hoped she would hurry up since he was left to keep an eye on Chris and Daniel, as they ran around excitedly. She finally left her room and headed towards the door.

Both Daniel and Chris stopped running and Jason couldn't look away as (Y/N) made her way down the stairs.

"P-pretty..." The two boys blushed as they watched their beloved sister walk down the stairs, her dress flowing elegantly behind her as she went.

Jason smirked as he went over to her. He offered her his arm as he bowed.

"You look amazing, Princess."

"Thank you Jason." She took his arm and they started towards the carriage with Chris and Daniel following behind. She was helped into the carriage by Jason who then headed to the front as the two boys hopped in as well. The carriage started and (Y/N) turned to her brothers.

"Now, best behaviour today. You don't want to make a bad impression on the host, do we? Also remember what I said to you about Elizabeth Midford."

"If we see her, walk the other way!"

"And if she talks to us, ignore her and come find you!"

She nodded and smiled at the boys as they sat either side of her.

"By the way sis, who is the host?"

"U-Uh, Ciel Phantomhive."

"Do you know him?"

"Hes...hes an old friend." (Y/N) stammered as she thought about the two of them playing when they were kids. Daniel and Chris were quiet the rest of the ride while (Y/N)'s stomach started to turn as she became nervous.

Come on (Y/N)! Stop being worried! Even if he doesn't like you anymore, so what?! You have Danni and Chris! And they'll always like you! Along with Jason!

She calmed herself down as she grabbed the hands of the boys next to her. They looked up at her and saw her uneasiness. So they squeezed her hands and smiled up at her. She smiled back at them sheepishly. The carriage slowed down and came to a stop. She felt her stomach doing flips all over the place and she felt like shouting at Jason to turn the carriage around and go home. But she kept reminding herself of Jason and Chris and how supportive they were as well as how excited they were about the ball.

"Sis?"

She turned to look at Chris.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes. Just a little...a little nervous to see my...friend again."

"Well don't worry!"

She turned to Daniel this time.

"We're here with you! And if hes mean to you, we'll hate him!"

"Yeah!"

She couldn't believe how supportive her brothers were. She grabbed both of them and brought them into a tight hug as she squeezed them while kissing their foreheads.

"You don't know how much I love you two..."

The two giggled and blushed as Jason came around and opened the door.

"M'lady.." He offered a hand to (Y/N) who accepted it and walked out of the carriage. She stared at the mansion as memories came flooding back to her. She felt tears start to swell in her eyes, but she wiped them away quickly before anyone could see. Daniel and Chris each grabbed one of her hands and led her towards the door. She smiled at their excitement and walked with them, Jason close behind. They reached the door and before any of them could knock, Sebastian opened it. He glanced at Jason before looking towards (Y/N).

"Good evening, Miss (Y/N). So glad you could make it."

"Thank you Sebastian. I do hope you don't mind, I brought my two brothers along."

"Not a problem at all miss. Do come in."

"Thank you."