Questions

"Good evening, My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I am the owner of this household, and you all work for me now..."

The three new people stared down at (Y/N) as if she was speaking another language. She raised a brow and gave them a confused look.

"Y-You? The owner of the h-household?" Gwendaline asked stuttering. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and and glared at Jason.

"I presume you didn't tell them." He shrugged.

"It wasn't convenient at the time..."

"It should have been..." She muttered.

"Wait, what happened to the other servants?" Daniel spoke up.

"That doesn't matter right now, what does matter" She glanced at Jason "Is that someone explains to them about what they will need to do here. Daniel, Chris, with me now." She grabbed the attention of the two boys who happily followed their sister. Jason watched them disappear through one of the doors before turning towards the trio.

"If I didn't introduce myself before, my name is Jason Axel. I am Mistress (Y/N) (L/N)'s personal butler. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask." Farleen immediately put her hand up and Jason nodded in acknowledgement at her.

"How old is she? The mistress I mean"

"13. Her father disappeared and she was the only family member left to take care of the household and business."

"She seems a little young to be owning a household and business. Why don't you run it?" Benjamin asked.

"Before her father disappeared, me and him made a...bargain. I am to be her personal butler and in return I gain something from her."

"Gain something? Like what?" Farleen asked.

"Now that doesn't really need to concern you, does it?" Jason smirked. Benjamin narrowed his eyes at the butler as he smirked. He didn't trust the butler. Not one bit. The feelings seemed to be mutual between the two. Jason eventually started walking and telling them what their jobs would be. Gwendaline would be (Y/N)'s maid, Benjamine would be Daniel and Chris' supervisor and Farleen would be the chef. Farleen and Gwendaline both changed into their and Benjamin changed into . While they changed Jason returned to (Y/N) and told her about the different responsibilities each of the 'newbies' were given. She cracked a small smile when she was told that the stoic cold-looking Benjamin, would have to look after the two balls of energy she called her brothers. She liked the sound of Gwendaline being her maid, she seemed like a nice girl despite being a bit nervous. And she couldn't wait to see what sort of dishes Farleen would make. Right now she wanted to get to know the people who would be working in her house from now on.

She decided on seeing Benjamin first, since she also wanted to see how Daniel and Chris were doing. She got to their room and was shocked to hear it was quiet. Did they go outside? No...she could hear talking inside. She knocked on the door before letting herself in. There she found Daniel and Chris sitting on the floor with Benjamin sitting on a chair in front of them reading a story.

"Huh? Ah! Hello sis!" Daniel waved.

"Mr Benjamin was reading a story to us!"

"That's nice, but would you two give us some privacy for a minute or two?" They both nodded and ran out. Benjamin stood up and bowed to her.

"No need for that, your their supervisor, not mine. I just wanted to ask you some questions. I need to now some things about you if you're going to work for me."

"Of course" He nodded.

"Good. So Benjamin Peters, was it? Would you mind telling me, if its okay with you of course, what you did before Jason found you?" He hesitated before he nodded and began talking.

"I...I just worked at a bakery. Needed to support the family..." He looked towards the window as he spoke like he was avoiding eye contact. She narrowed her eyes and nodded slowly.

"I see...And how did you meet Jason?" He froze for a minute before looking back at (Y/N).

"I had just been fired...from the bakery for...stealing. I was walking the streets wondering were I would get money from and I just bumped into him..." He seemed hesitant when choosing what to say and (Y/N) found this oddly suspicious but shrugged it off...for now.

"One last question, how old are you?"

"20"

"That shall be all. Do go and find my brothers before they make too much trouble." He bowed and followed her out of the door, walking separate directions as (Y/N) made her way towards the kitchen, hoping to find Farleen. Instead she ended up crashing into someone who was running. She groaned and stood up glaring at whoever she crashed into. It was Gwendaline. She soon opened her eyes and gasped when she saw who she had run into.

"O-Oh my gosh! Mistress I'm SO sorry!" She frantically stood up and bowed repeatedly.

"Its fine. Why were you running through the halls?"

"W-Well Jason told me to go to your room, b-but I forgot the directions so I just started walking through the halls looking for it but I couldn't find it and I started getting worried that you would end up getting mad at me for not being able to locate your room so I started running to try and find it quicker but I wasn't looking where I was going as I was just looking at the doors seeing if I could remember what Jason told me but I couldn't and then I ran into you! I'm sorry!" (Y/N) just stared at Gwendaline as the girl fussed about apologising and bowing. She said all that without that in one breath and she wasn't passed out on the floor. (Y/N) couldn't even be mad. It was incredible!

"I-Its fine! I was just looking for you in fact--" (Y/N) was cut off as the girl started fussing again.

"I-Is it because I couldn't find your room!? I'm sorry! I really am! I tried to remember but because of my twitching problem I sometimes lose focus on things and then can't remember what the person I was talking to was saying and It gets me into trouble a lot like when I used to do my jobs as a librarian since I would forget where the different books would go and I've been through a lot of jobs that I have been fired from because of my stupid twitching problem and because of the fact that I am only 19 and can't find that many jobs but I need the money if I'm going to keep my very small home that can barely fit two people and If I can't make money then I won't be able to keep living in the house so that's why I was happy when I bumped into Jason after losing another job and he offered me to work here and it sounded like I would make a lot of money but then he told me I would be able to live here in a fancy room and I said yes..." (Y/N) stopped listening as the girl answered every question she was going to ask her while still rambling on, not stopping for a breath once.

How was the girl still breathing?...