What happened?

(Y/N) felt warm. Really warm. Like she was wrapped up in a huge blanket of warmness.

She had to admit. It felt nice.

Especially since she was sleeping. With her eyes closed she nuzzled into the persons side and sighed in content.......

wait...

side.....

WHO THE HELL IS SHE SLEEPING WITH!?

In an instant her eyes shot open but she didn't dare move as she felt an arm wrapped protectively around her waist. Still unaware of who it was, he eyes trailed up the person body, noticing they're wearing only a half unbuttoned shirt and some pants and herself only wearing a thin nightgown.

She started sweating profoundly and her cheeks began to warm up to an alarming extent when she saw that it was Ciel's side she had been cuddled up to.

Her eyes widened and her breathing became louder as she tried to recall anything of last night but had no memory of what had occurred the night before. Being brought out of her small panic attack by a feeling on her leg, she finally snapped when she felt his hand slowly sliding to her backside.

Screaming loudly, she shot up and shoved Ciel off of the bed, who was rudely awoken by the act.

Cursing loudly he sat up straight, rubbing the back of his head where he had hit it before stopping and staring as he saw the blushing (Y/N) on his bed with only thin nightmare on. The two had a staring contest and as each second passed their cheeks seemed to redden.

This time both of them screamed and ran to gather their random pieces of clothing that were scattered across the room.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED?!" Ciel screamed, fumbling to put his shirt on properly.

"I HAVE NO IDEA!!" (Y/N) yelled back at him, before yelling at him to turn around as she went to take her night dress off.

The two managed to put their clothes on correctly and avoided eye contact with each other, preferring to look around the room that was littered with empty wine bottles and empty, but some still half full, glasses.

"Did...Did we get drunk?..." The under aged boy questioned.

"T-Thats not important right now! I don't care if we're underage and we got drunk!" (Y/N) began. "I wanna know i-if we...if we...y-you know...." She tried to explain to Ciel who caught on and his face quickly returned its reddish glow.

"I-I have n-no idea!!...."

The two began panicking again and Ciel yelled at the top of his lungs for Sebastian, who appeared straight away (With Jason close behind him.)

The two demons had enormous shit-eating smirks on their faces as they entered the room, taking a quick glance around the room.

"Sebastian....What the fuck happened last night!?" Ciel, out of characterly swore. "How the hell did we get drunk!?"

"Well It's rather simple young master," He began, as him and Jason started picking up the empty glasses (Jason drinking one of the half full ones behind your back), " After that whole fiasco had finished yesterday you and Miss (Y/N) had requested a small glass of wine, rather demandingly might I add. With you both saying you wouldn't have more than half a glass, I provided you with a bottle of wine that didn't have much alcohol in it. Unfortunately both of you became quite tipsy rather easily from the bottle, because of your age, and were demanding more. The whole situation escalated from there really.." Sebatian smirked.

"Why did you give us the bottle Sebastian..." Ciel grimaced, rubbing his temple because of the hangover he was having. "You know were under aged..."

"U-Umm..." (Y/N) finally decided to speak. "D-Did anything...." Though she seemed to loose her voice because of embarrassment. She took a deep breath and tried again. "D-Did anything...elsehappenlastnight?"

Sebastian stared at (Y/N), making her freeze on the spot. Gripping the bottom of her dress tightly she waited for him to answer.

"I.......have no clue, Miss (Y/N)." He shrugged.

"DON'T LEAD US ON LIKE THAT THEN!!" Ciel and (Y/N) yelled at him.

"But then again..." Ciel began, composing himself. "Maybe it's best we don't speak or think about what happened last night. It was foolish." He finished bluntly.

Somehow, the way Ciel said that, it stung (Y/N). Rather badly. Yes it was foolish of them to get drunk, but they were only having a good time and enjoying themselves, something they hadn't done together in years. But the way Ciel put it, it sounded like he didn't enjoy having a good time with (Y/N).

She knew she was probably just over thinking it, but Ciel really needed to learn to be more gentle with his words.

"Well then, now that everything's all done n' crap..." Jason spoke up. "Me and My Princess better be off home."

"Wait....Where the hell are Danni and Chris!?" (Y/N) exclaimed. After everything that had happend, she had completely forgotten about her own brothers! When the hell was the last time she saw them!?

"Relax Princess, their sleeping in one of the guests rooms along with the twins. Speaking of which," Jason stood up and walked towards the door. "We better get them home, they should have healed enough to take care of themselves."

"Really?" (Y/N) hesitantly waved goodbye to Ciel, still slightly mad at him at his words. "Its only been, what, 26 hours, surely?"

"Listen Princess, you go and get your brothers. Leave the rest to me. I know what I'm doing." Jason said walking further along the hall leaving (Y/N) to watch him as he walked away.

"You're so lame, trying to act cool like that." (Y/N) spoke bluntly.

"HEY!..........THAT WAS COOL!"