Lovesick Window Smashing Maniac

"That damned Alois...Who does he think he is?" Ciel grumbled angrily to himself. After Alois' visit, Ciel had spent most of his time drinking tea in his room and staring at the walls blankly.

"'Silly little realationship'? He didn't even ask what our relationship was! Not that we have one...anymore anyway" He sighed in frustration and set his cup down on the table. The manor was silent for a change. Mey rin, Bard and Finny weren't setting things on fire, or knocking things over, they were quiet...Too quiet. Despite how much it constantly annoyed him, he liked their rowdiness. It made him feel less alone, and it made the manor not feel....dead, so to speak. So the lack of noise alerted him, that something was wrong. Sebastian had been rather quiet as well. Usually he would have checked in on Ciel once or twice, or you could hear him talking to the others--

"BASSY~!!"

Of course.

The loud voice had been followed by a bunch of crashes and glass shattering. It had been a while since the redheaded reaper had made his appearance. So when he did, it was obvious he was just here for Sebastian.

Ciel made his way downstairs to see what trouble Grell had caused, only to be met with a bloodied Grell on the floor and a grimacing Sebastian, towering over him.

"Sebastian..." Ciel grumbled. Said butler looked up to the sound of his young lords voice.

"Ah, Master. Grell here, was just leaving. Weren't you?"

Grell looked up, pouting at Sebastian.

"How come you're always so mean to me, Bassy!?" He started to cry fake tears and pose. Everything felt like it went black and the only light was above Grell, like a spotlight.

"Grell, would you please stop acting like such a drama queen? AND TRY USING THE DOORS FOR ONCE!" Ciel shouted, gesturing to the broken window. Grell just simply huffed and went back to annoying Sebastian.

"Bassy~! Your always so mean! To ignore a woman, is like saying you don't care for her!" Grell tried to hug Sebastian, only for him to step to the side, causing Grell to face-plant onto the floor.

"If I'm quiet honest Grell, I don't care for you." The butler stated bluntly causing Grell to make a shocked . 

"BASSY!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!" Grell dramatically put a hand over his heart and fell to the floor, babbling nonsense about true love and heartbreak.

Ciel had stopped listening at this point, and had ordered Sebastian to fix the window and pick up the glass shards, as well as finding a way to getting Grell to leave.

"While your at it, Sebastian, find out where the other three are. Their quietness disturbs me..."

"Yes master" Sebastian bowed and continued to pick up shards of glass, all while trying to stop Grell from grabbing him.

Ciel made his way back upstairs, thinking about what Alois had said.

'YOU ALREADY HAVE ELIZABETH!'....

He sighed.

He was being selfish, still loving (Y/N) even though he is engaged to Elizabeth. He isn't being fair on either of them. He knew Elizabeth loved him, since she tells him nearly everyday. But, he still had feelings for (Y/N) despite him thinking that she had already moved on. She was probably already engaged to another, someone who wouldn't betray her to another girl. He always felt it was his fault that the engagement was cancelled. Did he not treat (Y/N) right? Maybe that's what her father thought, so he called it off? He still had so many questions that were probably, never going to be answered, since they might be too personal for (Y/N). Still, the engagement was called off quickly and nobody questioned it. He had asked his parents many times why it had been called off, and every time, they smiled at him and said :

'We'll tell you when you're older...'

Yeah...Like that was going to happen...

"AGH!!" (Y/N) threw a punch at Jason, and it landed at his chest, sending him skidding backwards slightly.

"JASON!" (Y/N) yelled "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO EASY ON ME!"

Jason stared at his mistress as she came sprinting towards him, getting ready to punch him again. He waited until she was close enough before moving aside and kicking her in the back, sending her flying towards the bushes. She landed in them with a small groan. Jason waited a moment for her to emerge from the pile of leaves and twigs before walking towards it cautiously when she didn't. He stopped in front of it, and peered over slowly. A fist appeared out of it and Jason, having no time to react, was sent flying backwards. He hit one of the garden , causing it to break and land on him. (Y/N) stood up from the bush, brushing off the leaves that stuck to her and walked over to Jason who was standing back up as well.

After Midford had left earlier, (Y/N) had screamed at Jason to spar with her, so she could let off some steam. Well, that 'steam, turned into a huge fire after she had gotten started. She would usually ask Jason to go slightly easy on her when she was training, but because of how pissed she was, she asked him to give her everything he had.

He obviously didn't do this because if he did, he would most likely kill her. She found this out rather quickly and that made her even more mad at the fact that Jason wasn't using his full strength. She had learned a lot from sparring with him. She could easily protect herself, and enjoyed fighting with Jason often. But after Chris and Daniel arrived, she had started slacking so she could take care of them, and make sure they were fine around the manor. She planned on making them train with Jason when they were older, so they wouldn't always depend on (Y/N) and so they could protect themselves. But also...

So they could help her with the people who pissed her off.