One Problem Ends, Another Begins.

There, standing at the doors to the manor, surrounded by henchmen and a smirking son at his side

was Roy Rossi.

Ciel's arms tightened around (Y/N) and he moved her slightly behind him as protection while Sebastian cradled an unconscious Acelina and a feral Jason recovered from his wound. (Y/N) glared at Roy, knowing what he had come here for.

"Farleen," She called out to her cowering maid. "I need you to go find my brothers and help them find a safe place to hide. I'll come find you when everything has been resolved."

"B-But.." The maid started but (Y/N) interrupted her.

"Please, Farleen." The maid hesitated before running off.

Roy looked around the room in slight amusement, the whole scene looking like something out of a book; a woman with angel wings, a trashed and broken room and something he would hesitate to call a man in the corner of it all recovering from his bullet wound. Any normal person would be in shock at the sight and began demanding answers to all of the questions that raced around in his mind, but Roy wasn't normal and through his many years in this line of work, he had learned not to ask questions if the time doesn't demand it. Besides, he was a little preoccupied right now. He had something he was here to take, or rather someone he was here to take.

"It is time, little ragazza, for you to finally come with us," Roy spoke, his voice raspy from the many years of smoking cigars. "Your damn padre has kept you from us for far too long and I finally got tired of waiting for my payment and my son's bride-to-be." He gestured to the boy beside him.

Leonardo looked slightly older than (Y/N) and Ciel, with coal-black hair that covered his eyes but beneath the dark tresses (Y/N) could see two eyes of the deepest blue she had ever seen. His smirked widened as (Y/N) continued to stare at him and she wondered how the boy could see her from behind the mop on his head.

She frowned when he suddenly lifted his arm up and opened his hand, offering it in her direction.

"Come along my little sposa, we need to get you outfitted in your wedding dress. You wouldn't want to miss your own wedding, would you?" He beckoned her with his finger and (Y/N) scowled at his tone of voice; like he was speaking to a dog, a pet.

"There's been a change of plans I'm afraid," the young girl began and Leo looked confused. "The wedding is off. You and your... 'family' can go back to whatever cesspit you emerged from, thank you."

The boy growled angrily and his arm went back to his side and his glare shot from her to his father as the older man continued to stare her down.

"I don't think you quite understand what is going on here, piccola ragazza--" He said.

"Oh, I understand perfectly." She argued.

"Don't interrupt. As I was saying, you have no idea what is going on. This isn't something that you, a child, can just stop. Nigel promised my son your hand in marriage and I don't like when people break their promises so I intend to take what belongs to me."

(Y/N) stepped forward and went to retort again but was stopped by Ciel. He pushed her behind him and glared at the group of people in front of him, especially at Roy, daring anyone of them to step forward. Leonardo watched as the two of them held hands tightly and his face darkened in jealousy.

"And who are you supposed to be, ragazzo?" He sneered.

"I know you..." Another voice spoke up in an almost hissing type of way. The two teens turned and saw a man with black hair and a red suit step forward. "You're Ciel Phantomhive, aren't you? The son of that rich couple that died." Ciel growled at the disrespect the man showed to his dead parents causing (Y/N) to tighten her grip on his hand and squeeze it in a reassuring way.