Selfish Sadness

(Y/N) had secluded herself into her room since the meeting of Sebastian Michaelis. She kept thinking of Ciel. What if he didn't like her anymore and just invited her because his parents said to? What if...Elizabeth is there?

Stupid idiot (Y/N)! Of course shes going to be there! Shes his fiance! You are not anymore! You can't keep thinking hes still going to love you!

W-what if he didn't love me in the first place? I could be quite the winder when I was little. Maybe I annoyed him?

Idiot! Stop arguing to yourself!!

Without even realising it, (Y/N) had started crying at the thought of Ciel not liking her. She cursed herself for being weak. For crying out loud, HE HAS A FIANCE! HE OBVIOUSLY LOVES HER! She had started bawling loudly now. Jason had come running when his Princess was heard crying. Daniel and Chris had heard it as well and had arrived outside her door. Daniel didn't think (Y/N) could cry. His beloved sister was far to strong to cry. But... everyone cries. No matter how hard they hide it, everyone does it. Chris was about to open the door, but stopped when Jason held his hand up. He knocked calmly and walked in. (Y/N) was a mess by now. Her once lovely (L/S/H) (H/C) was messed up and tatty. Her cheeks were red and puffy and her confident (E/C) looked darker and not as bright. She sat up when she heard her door open. She sniffled on her bed for a few moments before jumping onto Jason who easily caught her. She sobbed onto his shoulder, wetting his shirt with her salty tears. He picked her up bridal style and walked to her bed before setting her down. (Y/N) refused to unwrap her arms from his neck (not that he minded). He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and cradled her. She stopped sobbing after a while and lent onto Jason more. They sat in each others arms for a while before (Y/N) spoke up, pushing away from Jason, much to his disappointment.

"J-J-Jason." She stammered because of crying to much, and Jason had to admit to himself on how cute she sounded.

"Yes Princess?"

"Y-You'll nev-never hate me, r-right?" She looked into his eyes, her own full of sadness and anxiousness.

"Of course not Princess. I shall stay by your side forever." (Y/N) blushed slightly because of how serious he sounded. He was serious usually but that was his monotone serious. This was serious serious. She hugged him again, nuzzling into his chest. Jason doing the same, into her shoulder. Jason liked this. He wished to be like this forever. With you in his arms. At that moment Daniel and Chris came running in and (Y/N) quickly pushed Jason away. He did a quiet 'tch' and stood away from his Princess, death glaring the two boys.

"We won't hate you ever sis!" Daniel snuggled into her lap, wrapping his arms around her waste. Like he did when he first met her.

"We'll stay with you forever and ever!" Chris wrapped his legs around (Y/N)'s chest and his arms around her neck while nuzzling her neck.

(Y/N) froze. A heavy blush dusting her cheeks. She giggled slightly and wrapped her arms around the two boys, bringing them to her chest and hugging them.

"I love you two."

"W-WE LOVE YOU AS WELL!"

"YOU'RE OUR BELOVED SIS!"

She gave them one last squeeze before telling them to go play. Jason was about to leave to before (Y/N) cleared her throat causing him to turn around. Her hair was still a mess but her cheeks weren't as red anymore. She was pouting and blushing while looking at the door with her arms crossed.

"T-Thank... thank you..." She mumbled quietly. Jason heard this and smirked before letting out a chuckle.

"OI! WHAT WAS THAT LAUGH FOR!? I'M SERIOUS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My lord, Lady (Y/N) (L/N) has received her invitation." Sebastian bowed to Ciel as he returned. "Though I have to say, she was rather shocked that you invited her. She grasped the letter and ran off."

"I don't blame her. I'd be surprised if my ex-fiance invited me to a ball."

"Though,"

"What is it Sebastian?"

"I do believe, she may have... a demon butler." Ciel stopped at this. He stopped what he was writing and turned to face him. His view able eye, narrowed at his butler.

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"He had the same...aura that a demon has. I do apologise my lord, but it is difficult to explain. Demons can just tell when there is another by. They have an aura that smells of blood and death. But only other demons can smell it."

Ciel had stopped listening to his butlers rambling. Instead he was thinking about (Y/N).

What on earth is she thinking? A demon butler? I know I'm one to talk. But... (Y/N)...Why? Have you changed that much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daniel, Chris. I have something very important to ask you."
The two boys quickly turned around when they heard (Y/N)'s voice.

"What is it sis?"

"You can ask us anything!"

She giggled at their adorable behaviour before continuing.

"Would... you two like to accompany me to the ball tomorrow night?"

They were silent before their faces lighting up like fireworks.

"Really!? WOW! A BALL! MY FIRST BALL!"

"COOL! WE GET TO STAY UP LATER THAN USUAL!" She laughed at their excitement before thinking of Ciel and... Elizabeth. She hated the name. Elizabeth Midford. She looked back at the two boys still running about out of pure excitement.

"B-but. I want you two, to do me a favour."

They stopped and turned to (Y/N) with excitement still written all over their faces.

"There's... this girl. And, well. I don't like her. Her name is Elizabeth Midford. If you see her, walk the other way. If she talks to you, ignore her and come find me. Understood?"

The boys nodded seriously. If their beloved sister didn't like someone, neither did they.

"If you don't like her,"

"We don't like her either!"

She smiled brightly at the two and opened her arms out for a hug. They happily accepted and dove into her arms. She gave them both a kiss on the cheek, causing them to blush cutely, and squeezed them tightly.

"You two are the best"