The Spark

THE ROSSI FAMILY.

The Rossi family has been one of the most powerful and formidable families Italy has ever seen. Their richness and lack of hesitation to be forceful to get what they want, made them a family to cower beneath.

Since the families beginning in 1813, they have gained more power and respect than most. The families founder, Andrea Rossi, first gained his wealth from the passing of his father, Roberto Moretti, in 1811. From there, he built his future up, before later marrying an Italian Aristocrat by the name of Valentina Antonette. Gaining followers as they grew, they soon had enough power and wealth, to rule Italy.

Though they chose not to do this. Instead they found themselves using their wealth and skills in killing and stealing, their name and actions spreading across Italy like wildfire. It is unknown as to why they chose not to use their wealth to achieve this power, but what is known is that they are one of the first mafia families and that they have lasted over a century.

"'Their family grew and grew, and so did their talents. Though their current whereabouts are unknown and their actions seemed to have ceased. Many believe their family died out or was killed by a rivalling family and the Italian government is keeping it a secret but most believe they are simply on the move.'" (Y/N) read out to Ciel who was silently listening.

"They are a powerful family it seems." He uttered and (Y/N) nodded, skimming over pictures of the families ancestors. "This could be a problem."

"Yes. But what I don't understand is why this Leonardo seems so intent on marrying me. It says 'They like to keep their family bloodline pure, which sometimes results in family members marrying other family members.'"

"A possible suggestion is that they still want to keep their family bloodline higher status. It says that the founders wife was an aristocrat, didn't it? You aren't exactly lower status." Ciel suggested.

"Hmm..." The (H/C)-ette hummed in thought.

They had been doing this for hours now, and they had gathered a lot of knowledge on the Italian family. Jason and Sebastian would come in from time to time to check in on their contractors to see if they were well and after checking they went straight back out.

(Y/N) rubbed her eyes tiredly when they slowly started to close. Leaning back and resting her head on the couch she yawned loudly, her eyes slightly watering. Ciel looked up from an old letter he was reading and saw (Y/N) rubbing her eyes cutely.

He huffed slightly but couldn't stop the slight pink, intensifying on his cheeks.

"You should go to bed." He said to her.

"So should you." She uttered back.

"You're tired."

"And your not?"

"No."

"Lies."

He let out an airy chuckle at her stubbornness.

The two were silent for a few moments, simply savouring the peacefulness between them.

"Are we ever going to have time were we can simply relax together?..." (Y/N) said more to herself, yet Ciel answered her.

"Presumably not, I suppose." He put the parchment down and also leaned his head onto the softness of the pillows behind him. They both closed their eyes and relished the quiet.

Ciel suddenly felt something lean onto his shoulder and he opened one of his eyes to see (Y/N) leaning her head on his arm. Currently too exhausted to do anything but let the pink blush form on his cheeks, he comfortably let his head fall on top of her own.