Arguments

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE BASED OFF WHAT HAPPENED AFTER MIDFORD LEFT IN THE CHAPTER 'ANOTHER RUDE GUEST'

Midford limped slowly towards the carriage. His driver finally took notice of his masters state and rushed over to him. Midford obviously lied saying he was fine and asked the driver to get him home as quickly as possible. He was incredibly pissed at (Y/N) (L/N). And it usually took the efforts of a madman to make him pissed, yet the girl did it without hesitation. He frowned as he looked out of the window as they neared the manor, and saw another carriage outside of it. He was unaware of this visit and he wasn't exactly in the right state to greet visitors.

He limped towards the door, with some help from his driver, and knocked on the door. His wife opened it and her face dropped when she saw the her husbands face was in. She rushed over to him and held his face in her hand.

"Leon! What--!"

"Just get me something to clean my nose with, then I'll tell you..." She looks at his nose again before nodding and walking off.

Leon steps inside the house and can hear talking coming from the seating area. He makes his way towards the room to see his daughter and her fiance sitting down together. Elizabeth turned to the sound of footsteps and saw her fathers face. She shot up and rushed over to him like her mother did.

"Daddy! What on earth happened!?"

"Well, that 'meeting' I had, didn't end well..." Elizabeth narrowed her eyes as she understood what her was talking about. Ciel stood up to and walked over to them.

"What happened?..."

"Just a small disagreement"

"That looks like quite a hard blow for a 'small disagreement'...Is that really what happened?..." Ciel could tell he was lying, but he was trying not to pry too much.

"Ciel!" Elizabeth clapped her hands together to gain his attention away from her father "Why don't we have our tea in my room? That will give us a chance to talk about...certain..topics." She hesitated in moving before smiling and grabbing his hand and dragging him upstairs, much to his annoyance. She sat him down on her bed and sat next to him, grabbing his hands, and looking him into the eyes.

"Ciel, you love me right?"

"Yes, why?"

"And you always will right?"

"Yes, yes...Now whats the matter Elizabeth!"

"You want to know what happened to daddy? (Y/N) happened!" Ciel raised a brow at the mention of his past fiance.

"'(Y/N) happened'? What do you mean '(Y/N) happened'?"

"She did it to daddy! He went to visit her father, because she was getting in the way of us!"

"Elizabeth! Calm dow--!"

"NO CIEL! I WONT CALM DOWN!"
Ciel was shocked at Elizabeth's sudden outburst.

"Shes getting in the way of us! SHES CAUSING US TO FIGHT LIKE THIS! WHO EVEN IS SHE?"

"Shes an old friend..." Ciel muttered.

"W-W-What?!"

"I said shes an old friend! Shes was actually my first friend and fiance! Happy now!?" Elizabeth gasped and shook her head.

"C-Ciel! Stop lying! I-I am the only fiance you've ever had!"

"No your not! Stop acting like my whole life is evolved around you! I have my own life! You aren't the only female in my life! That's your problem! You think the only female in my life is you!" Elizabeth felt her eyes start to water.

"So your saying...THERE ARE OTHER FEMALES IN YOUR LIFE?! ARE YOU HAVING AN AFFAIR!?"

"THAT'S ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PROBLEMS ELIZABETH! YOU ALWAYS ASSUME EVERYTHING! BESIDES, WE'RE NOT EVEN OFFICIALLY MARRIED YET! EVEN IF I WAS DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHICH I AM NOT, HOW WOULD IT BE AN 'AFFAIR'?!"

"CIEEEL!" Elizabeth sobbed. "THIS IS ALL (Y/N)'S FAULT! ITS HER FAULT WE'RE LIKE THIS!..."

Ciel just stomped out of her room, leaving the sobbing girl calling out to him. He stormed past her parents who were asking him what the problem was. He ignored them obviously.

He climbed into his carriage without the help of Sebastian who looked at his young lord in confusion.

"Is anything the matter, mast--"

"Just take me home Sebastian" Ciel snapped.