Revenge Talk

He calmed down his beautiful wife, and ordered her to be bathed and to go to (Y/N).

He kissed her forehead before she went to the bathroom.

He then headed to his daughter's room. He knocked on the door before entering the child's  room.

His beloved little girl was lying on the floor drawing a childish picture of her parents and her.

She looked up when she heard her door open and her face brightened up instantly when she saw her father.

"Daddy!" She ran up to him, picture in hand. "Looky what I drawed!" She spoke. Nigel chuckled.

"Its very pretty, darling. But its 'drew' remember? 'I drew'.." He explained and she made a cute face of concentration as she tried to pronounce it.

"Look what I...dr...drew...DREW!" She smiled happily.

"Very good, (Y/N)!" He smiled back but it faded into a more serious face.

"But I need to speak to you. Its very serious, so I need you to act like a big girl, okay?"

She nodded.

"Now, earlier today, did you hear something? Like ...screaming...or something like that?"

She looked to the floor and squinted, trying to recall anything from that night. She remembered something that she didn't think was that important, but felt like she should tell her father anyway.

"I fink I heard somefink like that...But one of the butlers or something came and said that some maids had just dropped somefink in the kitchen and that there was nothing to worry about...!" She said, struggling with her 'th's'.

Nigel narrowed his eyes at this.

They didn't have any butlers in their house, only maids and some male servants who helped in the kitchen.

"What did the 'butler' look like, sweetheart?" Her father asked in a kind but stern way.

"He had long black hair which was in a pony tail...uhm...he wore a sorta reddish-purpleish jacket and pants with a black top I think...OH! And he had weird yellow eyes!"

I knew it... Nigel thought bitterly.

"Thank you, my sweetheart. But if you ever see that man again...run." Nigel spoke darkly, causing his daughter to look up at him with wide eyes.

He leaned down to her level and gently grabbed both of her cheeks, bringing them closer together.

"You are my darling daughter, (Y/N), and I love you, I hope you know that...And...and If I were to lose you, i'd never forgive myself..." He started rambling on about how he would never be able to live with himself if his daughter died. Of course since she was so young, she had no idea what he was saying, so she just started at him with her innocent (E/C) doe eyes. He caught site of this and sighed, before leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"I love you, (Y/N). You'll always be my Princess, okay?"

She smiled and nodded...

"Good...Your mothers going to be staying in your room tonight. Think you have room?" He sarcastically asked.

"Hmm..." She hummed thinking in a joking way. "I guess I might..."

They both giggled as (M/N) walked in....

Nigel walked towards his bosses office.

His aura was a very pissed off one, and two guards lay somewhere behind them with bullet wounds in their shins after trying to stop him from coming in.

He finally reached the door which led, to what people had called it, hell itself.

He didn't even bother knocking, he just stormed in.

Inside was a very expensive looking room, painting and statues everywhere with golden columns which reached the roof. In the centre of the room was a desk and a very big leather chair. On the big leather chair, was Roy Rossi.

He was a big man with greasy short brown hair.

He always wore glasses so you could never see his eyes and he wore a suit which was was too small for his massive size.

Standing next to Rossi, was his son, Leo.

Leo was only two years older than his daughter, yet he always wore the cockiest smirk, something that even a full grown man wouldn't be able to pull off.

He had black hair, like his 'mother', and he had light green eyes that were always narrowed at everyone, as if saying 'Im-better-than-you-at-everything'.

He wore a child-sized suit which matched his fathers.

Rossi stared at Nigel as he stormed into his office.

"What can I do for you, mio amico?..." He asked, smirking.

"Don't you fucking dare speak to me..." Rossi's smirk only seemed to widen as Nigel spoke. "How fucking dare you touch my wife...HOW DARE YOU!!" He yelled, gripping the pistol in his hand even tighter.

"Tua moglie? I did no such thing, amico..." He smirked even wider if it was humanly possible.

"It was me." A monotone voice said.

Nigel 'tch'ed as he turned around to face the person he already knew;

Ren Hunter, Rossi's right hand man.

The man who had raped his wife.

Instantly, Nigel aimed his gun at Ren and shot him in the arm.

He stumbled back in pain but laughed sadisticly.

"You are getting better at shooting, Nigel." Ren smirks causing Nigel to become even more pissed.

He cries out and shoots Ren repeatedly, who only manages to miss a few bullets, the others grazing his arms and legs creating small cuts.

Blood drips onto the floor as Nigel continues to attack Ren.

While this was taking place, Leo was standing next to his father, the two also smirking.

"Padre?" Leo spoke up to his father in Italian.

"Già bambino?"

"Quando mi sposerò, (Y/N)?"

"Soon, il mio ragazzo, soon..."