You can't keep my brothers Soma.

(Y/N) was standing up now using the wall as support as she regained her breath. Ciel used this time to jump from the arms of Soma and run elsewhere to be changed.

She had had a few-near-coughing fits but had managed not to throw up her insides because of the help from the other man in the corner, whose name you learnt was Agni.

"That you for the tea Agni, I've never tasted anything like this here in England!" (Y/N) said, while happily drinking the beverage Agni somehow had on him.

"Thank you Miss (Y/N). Its a very popular herbal tea from India. It helps relax and release stress and tension." He said with a close-eyed smile.

"Just (Y/N) is fine."

"AGNI! LOOK! I FOUND TWO ADORABLE CHILDREN!!"

Suddenly Soma came bursting through the door with Daniel and Chris in his arms, gigging loudly. Soma had sparkles and stars around him as he stumbled over to Agni.

"Hey, Sis!"
"This guy is really funny!"

Soma looks over to me.

"Are these your brothers?"

"Uh Ye--"

"CAN I KEEP THEM!?!" He asks excitedly.

"No"

"Wha--!"

"Your highness, don't you think it is rude to ask someone if you can have their siblings. I'm sure Miss (Y/N) would be very upset if you did so." Agni gestured towards (Y/N), and then back to the brothers in Soma's arms. He sighed sadly, before speaking.

"Yeah...I guess she would..." The prince said, lowering the boys down, much to their disappointment. (Y/N) looked out of the corner of her eyes, to see the prince pouting. He would glance at her to see if she was looking then pout even more.

Eventually, she gave into his adorable fake sadness and allowed him to keep her brothers for the time she was here.

"You are NOT keeping them though, remember that." She warned him.

"Okay!" He said cheerfully before running out the door, the two younger boys in his arms who began giggling again.

(Y/N) sighed, but couldn't keep the smile off of her face. That prince. He could make anyone smile.

Eventually, Ciel came back and sat down on the opposite chair.

"Is this how most of your mornings take place?" She asked smugly.

He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Unfortunatly. Though I do get the odd time when I can wake up without Soma barging in or Bard setting the kitchen on fire or Finny doing something to the garden or even Mey Rin knocking things over. I wish those mornings hapen more often." (Y/N) chuckled softly.

"Well, at least there isn't ever a boring moment in the Phantomhive manor. I recently hired some more people to work at my own manor. They seem to be settling in well." Ciel nodded but wasn't really paying attention, instead he was looking at the kimono she was wearing.

"Ciel? Are you okay?" He looked up to see (Y/N) with her brows raised at the sight of him staring at her. He turned pink slightly and coughed.

"Y-Yes. I'm fine. I was just wondering...where did you get that kimono? I haven't seen any shops around that sell those kinds of clothing."

"Oh this? There's this little store near the edge of town. It's run by two twin Japanese girls. They're persistent, but nice. I ran into it after my dinner with Alois--"

"Did he do anything?"

"What?"

"Alois. Did he do anything to you?" He stared --almost glaring-- deep into (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes. She was a bit taken back by how intently he stared at her. Clearing her throat she answered.

"He, may have been a bit..." (Y/N) cringed, remembering Alois' cold lips on her ear. Telling Ciel about that...would not end on a pretty sight... "Clingy...? But it's fine! Nothing happened, I swear!" She said.

Ciel obviously didn't believe her. He had always known when she was lying, ever since they were kids. Her right eye would twitch unintentionally and without her knowledge. And right now her eye was twitching severely.

"Right, okay. I was just worried about you." Ge said sheepishly.

"It's fine." (Y/N) giggled, causing him to start to blush.

"Sounds like you really care about her, Mister Ciel."

"A-AGNI!? WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!?!"

"Sore wa kōseide wanai!" Mai exclaimed loudly. "The kawaii little English girl still hasn't come back!" She started whining and moaning about how 'it wasn't fair' that (Y/N) still hadn't been back to visit them.

"Calm down Nee-san." Ai said. "Shes probably very busy...--"

"WE SHOULD GO FIND HER! THEN WE CAN GIVE HER THE COAT!" She was interupted by Mai who started ranting about how she would find (Y/N).

The two twin girls had missed the small English girl immensely. They hadn't had someone visit in a while, who wasn't interested in making them their own tailor. It was actually amazing how greedy rich people could be.

They would love what Mai and Ai would make so much, they wanted to be the only ones wearing it. So they would try and buy the two twins into becoming their tailor.

They always said no. Obviously.

And this always made the nobles mad. Obviously.

So many people had avoided the small store just because 'they couldn't buy their way into getting clothing that looked better than the filthy rags they called clothing'.

(Which is how Mai put it)

"I don't know about how you're putting it, but going to visit her sounds nice! I miss her as well..." Ai said, a tiny blush making its way onto her cheeks.

"Hmmmmmmm?...~" Mai hummed smugly. "Does soooooomebody miss a certain soooooooomebody?...~"

"W-What on earth are you on about?... Watashi no kotoba shes just nice to talk to alright? We haven't talked to someone in a while....Well at least we haven't had a proper conversation anyway..." Ai Muttered.

Mai looked her sister up and down before shrugging.

"What ever you say, Nee-chan!~"