Unexpected Visitor

"IT'S NOT FAIR!!" Elizabeth shrieked out. "SHE'S RUINING EVERYTHING!!" She continued to sob loudly as she complained about (Y/N). Her parents stood side by side as they watched their daughters tantrum.

"Darling, it cant be that bad. You know he loves you, and shes just a childhood friend--"

"JUST A CHILDHOOD FRIEND!? HES ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HER! HES HARDLY PAYING ATTENTION TO ME BECAUSE OF HER!" She stood up and stomped towards her parents "ALSO, WHY DID HE SAY SHE WAS HIS OLD FIANCE!? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE HE WAS EVER GOING TO BE ENGAGED TO?! I WANT TO KNOW WHO SHE IS REALLY!"

Her parents looked at each other. Her mother motioned to Elizabeth with her eyes and her husband sighed before swallowing and turning to his daughter.

"W-Well Darling...You see..."

Ciel and (Y/N) were engaged ever since they were born and they were supposed to marry and produce new heirs. However, the Midford family didn't like that someone outside of the family was engaged to Ciel, so they threatened the (L/N) family saying they would release to the public a heavily guarded (L/N) secret...

"What was the secret daddy?" Elizabeth narrowed her eyes.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you Lizzy.

"Why not?!" She crossed her arms while pouting.

"Like I said, its a heavily guarded secret. We made an agreement that it shall not be disclosed."

"Well how did you find out then?"

"Just let your father finish the explanation Darling"

The (L/N)'s didn't believe they knew the secret and thought they were bluffing so they ignored them. That, however, was not a smart move by them. The secret was told to some certain individuals, and they spread it. Many were outraged because...

"This is the only bit of the secret I will tell you though Lizzy..."

...the secret involved some illegal business within the (L/N) business.

The (L/N)'s were a very expensive weapons manufacturer. They made gun power, guns, swords, you name it.

It got so bad, their company was nearly attacked. They eventually had to assure the public the rumour was not true, as well as paying the ones who were told to keep their mouths shut. The (L/N)'s finally gave into throwing off the engagement and Ciel Phantomhive became engaged to Elizabeth Midford.

"So...who exactly were the people who were told the secret, daddy?" Elizabeth gave her best puppy eyes trying to make her father give in. But he already knew what she was doing and wouldn't let himself fall for them, like he had done so many times before.

"Im afraid thats part of the secret Lizzy. Now, we will be eating soon, you will need to change. Off you go." Her father shooed her off and she did so with a huff. Francis Midford gripped her husbands arm.

"Do...do you think anything is going on between our nephew and..."

"No. Ciel does love Elizabeth. Besides, that girl seems far too barbaric..."

"She cant be that bad..."

"FIRE!!" A loud explosion blasted through the gardens as a rocket was launched at a statue.

"Cool!" The two brothers watched their sister as she shot different statues within the gardens with her gun. Jason stood behind his Princess and watched as she showed Chris how to hold it.

"Princess, you aren't thinking of letting your brothers use the gun, are you?"

"What if I am?" She said standing and putting a hand on her hip.

"I'm just imagining the damage that could be caused from a 7 and a 9 year old running around with a gun..."

"That's actually sounds entertaining--"

"Don't even think about it, Princess..."

"Well, whatever. They'll learn how to use a gun eventually since they'll be living here!"

"YAY!" The toy boys cheered jumping about. Chris accidentally ran into bumped into (Y/N), causing her arm to slip and pull the trigger on the gun. It let out another rocket and sent it straight into the manor. A scream was heard coming from the inside, and on closer inspection, the rocket could be seen to have hit the kitchen. Farleen poked her head out from the whole, her hair had been messed up and bits of it had been burnt.

"Sorry Farleen! Are you okay!" (Y/N) shouted over.

Farleen did a thumbs up and shouted back.

"I'm fine mistress! It was kinda cool!" (Y/N) giggled, though she stopped when she saw Jason's face.

"What did I say...?"

"S-Sorry..."

"Just for that little stunt, extra history lesson"

"NOOO!!"

"Stupid Jason...giving me extra history lessons...wasn't my fault it blew up...--"

"(Y/N)~!" She turned around at the call of her voice, only to be hugged and spun around.

"W-WHAT?! WHO ARE YOU!?" She screamed, trying to get out of their grasp.

"Its me! Alois~!" He nuzzled into her neck as he hugged her, making her cheeks colour slightly.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you! Your lovely maid, what was her name Gerdaline?..."

"Gwendaline"

"Don't care, she let me in! I wanted to know if I could stay for dinner!"

"But you just got here--"

"YAY! I knew you would let me! Your such a sweetheart~!" He nuzzled into her neck again, before smirking. He planted a small kiss on an open spot on her neck. This caused her to jump away, blushing.

"Sorry~! Your just adorable when you blush~!"