Reapers

"Hehehehehehe!" Grell was laughing maniacally to himself as he jumped from roof to roof with the two young boys in his arms, who were also laughing.

"Wee!"

"This is fuuun!~"

He smiled at them before focusing on his destination...

Wait...

Destination?

He didn't have a destination...

He was just running from roof to roof with two child--

Grell immediately skidded to a halt causing him to nearly strangle the two boys he had in his arms.

"Mrs. Grell?"

"What's the matter?"

"N-Nothing darlings!" He stuttered.

Oh no.

Oh noOOOOOooo.....

He had just kidnapped two human children because they gave him compliments. He had just KIDNAPPED TWO CHILDREN.

That was is.

He was going to die.

He didn't know how.

But somehow he was going to die because of Sebastian.

That didn't sound like a bad idea to Grell of course, but it would still hurt a lot.

"Grell?"

He was brought out of his thoughts at the sound of a male voice and the sound of two feet hitting the tile roof.

He turned around to face Ronald Knox.

"Ronald! H-Hello!" Grell tried to hide the two boys behind his back, which proved to be difficult.

Both of Chris' legs could be seen dangling behind Grell's and one of Daniel's arms was poking out behind his back.

"Are you holding two kids?" Knox asked.

"W-What!? NO! No! Why would you think that?" Grell asked, becoming nervous.

"Because they're both waving at me."

Grell gasped and looked besides him to see Daniel and Chris waving at Knox, who waved back. He scowled at their cuteness and turned back to Knox.

"Fine! I may or may not have taken these two sweeties because, unlike MOST people, they understand true beauty. They understand my true beauty!" Grell put down the two boys and advanced towards Knox, taking his collar in his hands and bringing him face-to-face.

"But if you tell Will about this--!"

"Tell me about what...?" A bored sounding voice spoke up. Grell jumped in fright seeing Will there. He became even more frightened when he saw Will looking at Daniel and Chris, who were staring right back.

"Oh Will! Grell here was just saying he--" Grell punched Knox causing him to go flying into another building just in time before he said anything that would get Grell into trouble....well more trouble than he was already in.

"Explain, please." Will gave an exasperated sigh as he rubbed his temples, nodding in the direction of the younger brothers.

"U-Uhm..Well you see...I...T-They!...Uh..." Grell fumbled about with his words.

"Grell...." Will growled, causing Grell to start laughing nervously. Just as he was about to grab the boys again and make another run for it, they both ran to the edge of the roof they were on and started shouting and waving. He slowly walked over to the edge as well, to see a girl walking briskly down the road. She was wearing strange clothing, something he had never seen before.

"HEY LOOK! ITS SIS!"

"What's she wearing?"

"What weird clothes..."

"SIS!"

With (Y/N)

After leaving the two Japanese twins the rain had started to clear up, which was good considering (Y/N) forgot about buying a coat, even after leaving some money. She sighed frustratingly.

"SIS!"

(Y/N)'s head shot up at the sound of Daniel's cute voice. She looked around frantically, searching for where it came from, the sound echoing off of alleyway walls.

Why wasn't he at Ciel's manor? Did he come looking for her? That boy...

"SIS! SIIIIIS!!"

She heard the voice again, this time from above. She looked up and her eyes widened. Daniel and Chris were on the edge of the roof above her and waving madly.

"HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE!?!" She screamed.

"MRS GRELL BROUGHT US!"

"WHO ON EARTH IS MRS GRELL?!?"

Their small heads then disappeared as a flash of red jumped from the building and landed a few feet in front of her.

The redheaded reaper smirked at her as he held the two boys under his arms.

"That would be me darling...Grell Sutcli--"

As quick as a flash, (Y/N) retrieved her gun which was inside her robe and began shooting at Grell. Her shooting was extraordinary, only missing Grell by an inch or two.

"AGGH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" He screamed as he dodged the bullets. He dropped Daniel and Chris and they went running to stop their sister.

"WAIT SIS! STOP!"
"DONT HURT MRS GRELL!"

"THAT THINGS A WOMAN?!"

"HEY!"

"I would advise you to put the gun down." (Y/N) spun around to face a taller man with black hair and glasses. Another one jumped off the roof, this time with blonde and black dyed hair and also with glasses. She looked back to the one she had shot to see it was a...male?...he had long red hair and red glasses with sharp looking teeth.

"Who are you?..." (Y/N) asked warily, bringing her two brothers closer to her as she scanned the three men who were also scanning her.

"The names Knox. Ronald Knox. But you can call me any--" He was interrupted by a gun cocking and something cold being put near his forehead.

"Finish that sentence and I'll put a piece of led in your head." (Y/N) glared at him, causing Knox to chuckle.

"That probably won't do much sweetheart..." He said flirtatiously.

"Wanna bet?" (Y/N) said, inching her finger to press the trigger down.

"Well, aren't you-HUGGH!" He was suddenly flung into the wall and Jason now stood in front of her.

(Y/N) stared at Jason, then at Knox who was know groaning as he got up, then back at Jason.

"I could've handled it."