The End of Normal

Time seemed to move in slow motion as the wooden furniture piece flew through the air in the direction of (Y/N). Farleen and Ciel could only watch in horror as they anticipated whether or not the young girl would survive or be ultimately crushed.

Ciel felt all of the air leave his lungs at the sight of his lover in danger. Just when things seemed to be going alright for once, just when everything started to calm down for the two teenagers, (Y/N) was going to die. But....but she couldn't die! They were going to live in a cottage in the countryside! With Daniel and Chris and Sebastian and Jason! They were all going to live happily for once and not have to worry about other demons, or angels, or reapers! Maybe--maybe the two of them would have children too! He'd always wanted a son. A son named Charlie. And two little girls named Bessie and Ida.

But that wasn't going to happen now because (Y/N) was going to die.

Or so he thought.

A sudden flash of bright light blinded the three of them and as quick as a flash, the wardrobe had been shattered into millions of small splinters.

"What..?" (Y/N) said in surprise.

"Princess, are you alright?" A confident voice spoke out to her.

She looked up to see a slightly familiar face. She had long blonde hair and Blue eyes...She couldn't remember where she had seen her face. It was right on the tip of her tongue as she stared deeply at the girls face.

Wait.

She had realised.

She was...

"Gwendaline." She breathed out.

"Actually, if it's all the same to you Princess, I would prefer to be called by my actual name, Acelina." Gwendaline or rather Acelina said.

"A-alright, Acelina, thank you for saving me." The slightly disoriented girl said.

"Of course, it's not your time to die yet." Acelina smiled kindly.

"Uh! Excuse me!" Ciel scoffed. "Who the hell are you? You are not just a servant girl?"

"I am afraid not. I am Acelina, I am an angel that has been sent to watch over who you have called, 'Jason' and exterminate him whenever he unlocks his true self, which is exactly what has happened here." Acelina stared at Jason in disgust.

"Whaaat?!" Farleen spoke out in disbelief. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You're 'an angel?! Impossible! They don't exist!"

Acelina smirked. "On the contrary, since I am standing before you with my wings out, I would have to disagree." The angel fluttered her giant, feathery wings. "I am a demon huntress."

"B-but you're always so quiet! And nervous!" Farleen still persisted that Acelina was lying. "How could you be a demon hunter?!

"That was merely a facade."

"B-B-But--!"

"Just face it Farleen. Everything you thought you knew about me was false; My name isn't Gwendaline, I am not of mortal descent and I don't have asthma." Acelina almost growled.

"''Asthma'?" Ciel frowned.

Acelina turned towards Jason who was becoming more and more unstable as time went by.

"Spending too much time around a demon weakened me so I would have to leave abruptly at times to take an elixir that would build my strength back up. Farleen just assumed I was having asthma attacks and I didn't bother to correct her."