Ball

(Y/N) gripped her brothers hands as she entered. There were already many people there who were from wealthy businesses. She felt so...tiny. She still had no idea why Ciel had invited her and she felt like she was going to have a panic attack. Her breathing became heavier and her hands started to shake. Daniel and Chris had felt her twitching hands and looked up to her. She looked like she had seen a ghost.

"J-Jason?!" Daniel whisper yelled out to Jason who appeared and grabbed his Princess.

"Perhaps you should sit down for a while, Princess. Chris, would you get her some water?" Chris nodded and ran off, being careful not to run into anyone. Daniel kept hold of his beloved sisters hand as Jason escorted her to a chair out of the way of everyone. (Y/N) sat down and held onto Daniels hand as if her life depended on it as Jason stroked her head. This eased her slightly but her breathing was still heavy and she was still slightly twitching.

During the ride to the Phantomhive estate, she had been calm and slightly confident. Now...not so much.

Chris came back with a glass of water and handed it to (Y/N). She took it and drank it swiftly. She had calmed down, the water, Jason stroking her head and Daniel holding her hand had all soothed her. She thanked all of them and decided to stay in the seat for a bit. She felt a bit awkward with the three of them standing round her, so she ordered Jason to go and mingle.

"Oh my goodness! Your dress is amazing!" A females voice next to her made her jump and she turned to face them. She was a girl about the same age as (Y/N). She had blonde hair which was in curled pigtails on the side of her head, with green eyes and pink...everything. Literally. Pink dress. Pink shoes. Pink bows.

Eyesore much?

The girl stared wide eyed at her dress before standing up straight.

"It could use some pink though..."

"No thanks. I think pinks a bit of an eyesore." She stared wide eyed again at (Y/N).

"How!? Hows that possible!?" She then took notice of the two small boys. "Your brothers are adorable! Aw! So cute! Hehe!" She smiled brightly at the two brothers. They smiled as well. (Y/N) glared at the girl. She felt...jealous...She hated seeing her two boys smile at another girl like they usually do to her.

"What are your names?" Daniel was about to speak but was beaten to it.

"Daniel and Chris. Now if you'll excuse us--"

"Such cute names!"

Can this girl get anymore annoying!?

(Y/N) couldn't be bothered acting nice to the girl anymore so she slightly glared at her as she gushed over Daniel and Chris.

"Well! My names Elizabeth Midford!" (Y/N) stopped glaring. She stopped thinking. She nearly stopped breathing. The two brothers stopped smiling as well. This was the girl their beloved sister said to stay away from. They turned to their sister who looked nearly dead.

Her. Its her. Shes the one. The one who took Ciel from me. How could someone like her take him away from me...?

(Y/N) felt her hand rise above her head and make its way to Elizabeth's face. But before in pact, it was stopped by another hand.

"Princess I do beg your pardon." Elizabeth looked up towards the owner of the voice.

"Oh that's fine! But, please don't call me princess--"

"M'lady, I was not speaking to you. I was speaking to my mistress." Jason let go of (Y/N)'s arm and it was grabbed by Daniel and the other one by Chris. Elizabeth looked taken surprised. She was never usually shown such rudeness. (Y/N) had her head down, her (H/C) bangs covering her face.

"Princess, I think its time we leave..." Her motioned to Elizabeth's face. She had begun crying and looked as if she was going to explode. She muttered a small "Okay" before walking to the door. Daniel and Chris squeezed their sisters hand as they walked through the door towards the carriage. As the door closed a loud shout could be heard coming from the mansion.

"CIEEEEEEEEL!!!!!"

"What a brat..." Jason muttered. (Y/N) offered a sad chuckle in agreement. Tears had begun to slowly fall down her cheeks as she made her way into the carriage. As it started moving, she swore she saw someone rush out of the mansion and stop at the sight of the moving carriage. But she ignored it and hugged her brothers.

CIEL POV

I was looking around for (Y/N). For some reason after the news that she would be coming made its way to me, I had been rather excited. But locating her had been extremely hard. Every time I would go look for (Y/N), people would come up to me and start to strike conversation. I had tried to act polite the first few times, but it had become tiresome. I wouldn't be able to find her if this went on. So I asked Sebastian if he had seen her. He said he had opened the door for her when she had arrived, but had disappeared since. I had really hoped to see her, I wouldn't admit this to anyone. But I was extremely upset when I found out that I would no longer be marrying (Y/N). I like Elizabeth. But I don't love her. Me and (Y/N) had something nobody could have. During the years growing up, we made memories that Elizabeth and I would never be able to make.

"CIEEEEEEEEL!!!"

"Oh, what is it now...!?" I muttered angrily to myself. I followed the sound of the voice were I found Elizabeth on the floor crying. I sighed in annoyance as she made a scene and walked over to her.

"What is the matter, Elizabeth?"

"C-c-call me, L-Lizzie!" She sobbed.

"Is that really all your crying about?..."

"N-No! There w-was this gi-rl and sh-she was mean!" I raised my brow at this.

"She said t-that pink was an--an eyesore! And she interupted me whe-when I was talk-talking to her bro-brothers! And he- her butler was r-rude to!"

Some of the things Elizabeth said, reminded me of (Y/N). But I don't remember anything about her having brothers...

"What did she look like?" Elizabeth sniffled and started to stop crying.

"She had (H/L) (H/C) and (E/C) eyes... She wore a black dress and black shoes."

That description...It had to be (Y/N)!

"Where is she now!?" I grabbed Elizabeth's shoulders and brought her closer to my face.

"She was walking towards the door..." I let go of Elizabeth and rushed to the door. I flung it open only to see a carriage moving away from the mansion. I caught the eye of someone inside it with (E/C) eyes.

"....(Y/N)..."