Prisoner

Broken.

That's all she felt.

Not even a day in Alois' sick twisted fantasy and she had already given up on everything.

He treated her like a princess.

Yet he caged her like a monster.

She wasn't allowed to be untied from the chair, unless it was to go to the toilet or when it was time for her to go to bed. But even in bed, a chain was firmly locked onto her wrist, preventing her from even sitting up.

She sighed deeply. Muttering incoherent things.

To be honest, she was being a fucking downer, she had already accepted she was going to die down there. She didn't know how but it would happen.

Alois had given her a beautiful nightgown to wear. It was the only piece of clothing she had been given.

Putting on the nightgown was actually the only other time she had exited the room, because she was lead to a changing room. She had looked around helplessly trying to find a way out, but she had been pushed rather harshly towards the changing room so she didn't get a good enough look around.

She had also only been fed a sandwich and some tea, so she was famished.

She closed her eyes and listened to the calm sound of her breathing. But it was interrupted by the familiar sound of heels clicking against the concrete floor.

The door swung open and the sickly sweet smile on the blonde boys face was all (Y/N) could see.

(Y/N)'s face was monotone, one that almost mimicked Jason's.

Jason.

She thought.

I wonder if hes looking for me?....

.

.

.

.

.

He better damn well be looking for me or I'll come and find him myself.

"Hello, my darling!" He chirped, yet his happiness did not rub off on the imprisoned girl. "I missed you!" He ran over to her and kissed her forcefully.

He had done this multiple times within the night, not even asking for her permission.

His tongue slithered into her mouth and she gagged slightly at the feel of the wet muscle, swirling around her own. He broke away from her, a string of saliva attached to their lips.

He was panting slightly and his cheeks were flushed.

One look at him and you would have thought he was smitten with (Y/N).

But, no.

He isn't in love with her.

Hes obsessed with her.

There's a BIG difference.

He gazed over the girl lovingly, completely missing the death glare he was receiving from (Y/N).

"You are so beautiful...." He giggled. "Awe! I love you! But..." He stopped. "You must be hungry!" He clapped.

"U-Uhm, yes. I'm pretty starved." (Y/N) muttered. And Alois froze.

A dark shadow cast over Alois' eyes and (Y/N) regretted saying anything.

"STARVED!?" Alois shouted, nearly causing (Y/N) to wet herself. "I asked them to give you hardly any food. NOT STARVE YOU!" His personality seemed to change in a heartbeat, which terrified (Y/N).

"Its fine Alois. I'm--" She started but was interrupted.

"SHUT UP!" He screamed at her. "SHUT UP AND DON'T SAY A WORD!"

So she did.

"STUPID HANNAH. MUST I DO EVERYTHING MYSELF!? WHY DID I EVEN HIRE THAT STUPID HARLOT!!" He ranted loudly.

(Y/N) tried to focus her attention on something else just in case he somehow became offended with her staring. She looked to the door and saw Claude standing outside, just watching.

The butler had made himself at home outside the door to the room, his eyes glared unblinkingly at (Y/N). This making her extremely uncomfortable.

She shifted her gaze towards the blonde again who was stomping and whining about. He caught sight of Claude and started to walk towards him.

"CLAUDE, I NEED TO SPEAK WITH HANNAH. WATCH MY DARLING FOR ME!" He yelled.

(Y/N) felt her eyes widen and her heart drop at this. He just had to leave her with the creepy butler guy who may or may not be a paedophile.

He stopped in front of his butler. "Do not let her out. Understood? Good." He sashayed out of the room leaving the two strangers alone. They had not fully met, not properly anyway, so she felt slightly awkward as she stared at the ceiling.

She finally looked away from the ceiling when she heard the door close.

Claude was now standing over her, still staring deeply into her eyes.

"Uh...H-hello, Claude." She murmured, trying to smile.

He didn't say anything back, but brought his hand up to the girls cheek and ran his knuckles over her face.

(Y/N)'s breath hitched and he did this. She was completely confused at the butler's creepy actions.

He then brought his index finger and trailed it down her body, where it stopped at her legs.

By this point she felt beyond uncomfortable.

He started to trail his finger up her legs again.

"D-DON'T TOUCH ME, YOU WEIRDO!" She yelled, bringing her leg up into the air and kicking him right in the face.

The impact caused him fall back onto the floor and she expected him to become angry. Instead, he just fixed his glasses and muttered something quietly.

".....Blissful...."

I wonder why Alois has such a creepy and perverted butler?......

...Oh.......

..OH.....

..ew....

The butler stood up and straightened himself out as the sounds of clicking heels could be heard again, so they both new Alois was back, much to (Y/N)'s relief.

He swung the door open again and his smile was back. He ran over to her, excitedly.

"Don't worry, My Darling! You'll be fed soon enough! There's going to be a ball at some nobles house and we're going!" He stopped and looked over me, "But you'll need to be washed and changed. There's no way I'm going to be seen with someone looking like that..." He muttered.

She gave him an offended face, but she couldn't blame him. While she had a beautiful nightgown, her hair was a mess and tatty and her skin was glazed with dirt and dust.

"Well then!" He clapped his hands together and shouted for Hannah. The female arrived rather quickly and stepped into the room with a beautiful purple dress .

"I want her washed and changed by tea time, understood? Good." Alois once again sashayed out of the room.

(Y/N) stared at the two demons she was left alone with.

And they stared back.