Another Rude Guest

He wasn't expecting what would happen when he got there...

The door slowly creaked open to reveal......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jason wearing a dress.

Midford stood their for a minute or two, staring at the butler wearing the pink dress. He was about to open his mouth to speak when;

"THE PRINCESS SHALL BE MINE!"

"NEVER! I SHALL HAVE HER!"

Daniel and Chris came running in, with play swords, battling each other. The ran over to Jason and grabbed one arm each, before swinging on them yelling about how the 'Princess' was theirs. Jason remained with a face as he stood his ground. Midford couldn't even form words as he stared at what was in front of him. How long had it been since he had seen (D/N) (L/N)? And what changed?

The last he saw him, (L/N) was a cold hearted man, who hardly showed any emotion, or let anyone into his home that he found annoying or too lively. He also only recalled him having a daughter, not two sons.

"Enough of this nonsense! Where is Mr (D/N) (L/N)?" The two younger boys stopped swinging on the arms of Jason and looked up to Midford with a confused expression.

"(D/N) (L/N)?"

"Who's that?"

"That would be my father." The four of them turned around to see (Y/N) walking down the stairs with an unimpressed face.

"SIS!" Daniel let go of Jason and ran to (Y/N), lifting his arms up and wanting to be carried by her. She did this and walked to the door.

"Mr Alexis Midford. How strange to find you here." She gave the older man a harsh glare.

"It seems the feelings are mutual, Miss (Y/N) (L/N). Where is your father? I need to speak with him." He returned his glare with one of his own.

"My father is no longer with us" He gave her a surprised look.

"Y-Your father is dead? Why wasn't I alerted of this?"

"I do not know for sure if he is dead...And even if he was, I doubt you would be invited to the funeral."

"Where is he?"

"If I knew where he was, Jason here" She nodded her head towards the butler in a dress "Would have gone to investigate why he had disappeared a possibly, bring him back...But do you see him? No? Oh dear, I guess we still don't know where he is." (Y/N) started to get slightly annoyed, so she added that last sarcastic mark to make him as pissed as she was. Which, from his facial expression, worked.

"Then, if your father has disappeared and your mother has unfortunately passed, who is running your household?" He said. eyeing Jason.

"Me" (Y/N) said bluntly.

"You?"

"Yes"

He was silent again, before speaking.

"Who are these boys?"

"Are you sure you don't just want me to just write an autobiography for you? Because you seem to want my life story..."

"Please just answer the question" Midford was beginning to get highly irritated because of the young girl.

"They are my brothers"

"I don't recall--"

"I adopted them off the streets, after one of them was injured. There. Anymore questions?"

(Y/N) looked down to see Chris uncomfortably fidgeting under Midfords glare. She whispered something into Daniel's ear before putting him down. He ran towards Chris and grabbed his hand while dragging him away.

"C'mon Chris! Let's go get some cake from Farleen!"

She looked back towards Midford and invited him in, she was getting cold from the outside air.

"Now, would you mind telling me what you really came here for?"

"I came here to talk to you about Ciel and my daughter" (Y/N) narrowed her eyes when he talked about Elizabeth. She obviously had something to do with this, since Midford wouldn't just randomly show up.

"You do realise that my daughter is engaged to Ciel, don't you?" (Y/N) faked a gasp.

"What? No! Of course I wouldn't know that my former fiance was engaged to another girl! Of course I wouldn't know that I was given a letter and told by my father about the engagement being cancelled! And of course I wouldn't know about the fact that your daughter is engaged to him, even after meeting her and being told by her, herself that she is engaged to him and is his fiance!" Both were rather angry right now.

"If you're going to act like a spoilt little child, I shall leave."

"And if you're just going to keep spoiling your brat of a daughter and giving and doing whatever she wants, I shall just kick you out right now!" (Y/N) had never been this angry before. She felt as if she wanted to kill everyone in the world. Midford had also not been this angry in a long time. He slammed his hands onto the table they were sitting at and glared at the girl.

"How dare you! You have no right to address my daughter like that! Just because your so called father hardly spoke to you, or acted like a real father should have, does not mean you can say things like that, you little madam!"

That was it. He had done it. He had crossed the line.

(Y/N) brought her balled fist into the air, and brought it down onto Midfords face as hard as she could; flinging him to the floor. He cried out in pain as he hit the ground. Clutching his cheek, he stood up. It was badly bruised, and he had hit his nose onto the floor as he landed, causing it to started bleeding.

"How dare you, you absolute little b*tch! How dare you hit me! As if a little brat like you has any right to hit a man of my status!"

"AS IF A MAN LIKE YOU, HAS ANY RIGHT TO INSULT MY FATHER. WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE DEAD. HOW DARE YOU JUST RANDOMLY SHOW UP, FROM THE ORDER OF YOUR DAUGHTER, AND START POKING YOUR NOSE INTO MY LIFE! HOW DARE YOU THINK IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO INSULT ME IN MY OWN MANOR! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE, RIGHT NOW!"

(Y/N) yells could be heard along the manor. Jason had rushed to see what was the matter after hearing Midfords yell. The table the two were sitting at had now been flipped by (Y/N) and she was nearly in angry tears. He was about to insult her again, but from the terrifying look Jason gave him, he decided against it. He wiped the blood from his nose with his arm and stormed to the door. He turned around one last time and said;

"This isn't over brat."