GRELL STOP

"You're right, I am. But 'mad' is simply sugarcoating it..."

The four children jumped at the deeper voice and turned around to face a really pissed off Jason . He held his calm composure but his aura wasn't following on with that.

"U-Um, Jason...(Y/N)--" Chris started.

"Where is she?

Jason directed himself to Ciel.

"W-What?"

"Did I stutter? Where. Is. She?"

 Jason was getting more pissed by the second. Usually he would be able to find her, with him being a demon and all, but without seeing his princess leave, he was unable to determine where she was heading to, a weakness that was rare in demons, but was still possible, and Jason was 'lucky' enough to have it.

Ciel had to admit, even if he didn't show it, being under Jason's calm yet terrifying glare was kind of frightening.

"I-I'm not exactly sure, Alois took he--"

"Tch. That bipolar blonde? Why didn't you stop him?" Jason proceeded to get closer to Ciel, intimidating him even more as he grew more nervous.

"I-I mean, Elizabeth and--" Jason moved his gaze towards Elizabeth as she flinched.

"You--"

"I would apprieciate it if you didn't harass my master or his fiance any more" Jason turned to see Sebastian with a deadly smile on his face. Jason glared at the butler as Ciel frowned at him in a 'What-took-you-so-long' sort of way.

"I apologise for the wait master. I had to deal with a..."

"BASSY!!~"

"...Pest..." Ciels frown deepened as he saw the red-haired reaper running towards the small group that was gathered in his Garden.

"Why is he back here, Sebastian?" Ciel muttered through clenched teeth.

"I am not sure, Master. Quite frankly I don't care..." Sebastian muttered the last part to himself. As Grell was running, Ciel turned to Elizabeth and told her to go home.

"But--"

"Listen Elizabeth, we shall continue this conversation some other day. I'll make sure of that. It gets too wild over here sometimes when Grell visits. I don't want you getting hurt." He stated casually.

Elizabeth blushed. He hadn't said something that caring and loving in a while and it made her heart thud like mad when he did. She nodded and started making her way back to her carriage looking back as Grell stopped in front of Sebastian before continuing.

"BASSY!~ WHY DID YOU RUN FROM ME!? YOU CANNOT RUN FROM TRUE LOVE!" Fake tears made their way to Grell's eyes as he posed dramatically on the floor. He was about to continue before he spotted Jason.

"oOOooh!~ Another sexy demon butler?" He wiggled his eyebrows as Jason made an uncomfortable face.

"Who are you, exactly?" Jason stated in his monotone voice, causing shivers to go up Grell's spine.

"Oh!~ That VOICE! So cold! So deep!~" He kept going on about how Jason's voice was 'dreamy' and 'Made shivers go up his spine', all the while Jason looked at him like he was a mad man.

Jason moved his gaze to Ciel as if to as 'Who-the-hell-is-this-?'. Ciel sighed before explaining.

"This is Grell Sutcliff, a reaper."

This caused Jason to tense up slighly. He knew that reapers and demons did not get along well, but he had never really met one, so he wouldn't know what they were like. He glanced at Grell warily.

But he was to busy posing  at Jason and winking, making him wonder if this guy was actually someone who takes souls.

"But you, darling, can call me anytime~" He flirtatiously drew shapes on Jason's chest as he used a cheesy pickup line.

"This is incredibly painful to watch..." Ciel muttered.

"Indeed master..."

"We're back Jason!" Chris and Daniel came running back from wherever they had run off to and grabbed onto Jason's legs, knocking Grell out of the way.

"I didn't even know you had disappeared young masters, I apologise." Jason said as he put a hand on Daniels head.

"That's fine!"

"We only went to play tag! Everyone was being boring!" Chris pouted.

"Of course! All the brats get the good looking men!"

"Huh?" The two boys turned around to face Grell, and they both immediatly went and hugged his legs.

"Ooh! Pretty lady!"

"I really like her hair!"

Grell stared wide eyed at the two boys before grinning like an idiot and blushing sightly.

"AREN'T YOU TWO JUST THE SWEETEST!? I NEVER GET COMPLIMENTS LIKE THAT!" He picked them both up and spun them round, causing them to giggle.

"Young masters, please get down. His idiocy might be infectious..." Jason stated bluntly. Grell looked over to him and shouted an offended 'HEY!' as Daniel and Chris pouted at him.

"Jason! You shouldn't say things like that to pretty ladies!"

"Yeah! What are you always on about 'treating people right'"

Jason grimaced as his two young masters continued to chew him out about treating people right, while Grell just grinned happily that someone was finally paying attention to him.

"I don't have time for this, I need to find (Y/N). Come along now masters." He brought a hand towards them but Grell snapped out of his daze and hugged the boys tightly.

"Who said I'd be giving them back to you, Cold-Stuff?"

"One, why 'Cold-stuff' and Two, I'm in charge of taking care of them as their butler. Hand them over."

Grell debated in his head for a moment before huffing and sprinting the other way, before jumping onto the roof of Ciel's mannor and disappearing.

The three males left, Sebastian, Ciel and Jason, all stood their for a minute in silence.

"DID HE JUST KIDNAPP THEM....!?!"

"GRELL! GET BACK HERE!"

"YOUNG MASTERS!!"