Who?

"DAD!?" In the midst of all the chaos in the room, there was Nigel (l/n) tied and gagged in a chair. He was trying to say something but his efforts to speak were in vain because of the cloth wrapped around his mouth.

(Y/N) ran over to her father and instantly began trying to untie him, all the while saying she was going to get him out of this. Farleen was now beginning to realise she may have fucked up, and Jason's heated glared wasn't soothing her ever growing realisation.

"Oh...come on!" She muttered as she tried to snap the rope. "Where the hell did they even get this rope...? Dammit! Jason, help me!"

The demon-butler snapped out of his glaring mode and moved towards her Princess who was currently trying to use her teeth to cut the rope, repeats of 'Don't do that (Y/N), you're going to hurt your teeth!" were coming from Nigel.

He moved her out the way and easily untied the rope with a simple tug of the rope.

".....shtupid fukn demon.....thinksh he'sh better then evry1..." (Y/N) muttered through pursed lips.

"Thank you Jason." Nigel thanked Jason like an old friend, which they kind of were. But Jason wouldn't exactly call Nigel a friend. He didn't need friends. A demon never needs friends. All he needs is his Princess..'s soul. Her soul. That's all he needs. He's a demon. And all demon's need are souls...

Nigel's eyes seemed to glaze over as he and Jason had some sort of staring contest, one which would prove the other is more intimidating if the other one backs down. Yet the two of them didn't move.

"(Y/N), Princess..." Her eyes darted over to Jason but then move to her father once she realised he was the one who had called her Princess. She had gotten used to him being the one to say that, now if anybody else said it...it was weird.

"Yes father?"

"Would you mind giving me and Jason some time alone I need a word with him..." Nigel's eyes still locked onto Jason's

"Oh...of course..." Uncertainty laced (Y/N)'s voice but she obliged anyway. "Come on Farleen, hows about you make us a cake. The boy's haven't had any sugar in a few days. It'll do them some good." She grasped the cook's hand, who had been standing there awkwardly, and dragged her off to the kitchen, shutting the door behind her.

A small groan followed by an exasperated 'ohmygosh...' left the young boy's lips.

Farleen (Y/N) and a very bored Benjamin watched as the two young brothers nearly brought back up the cake they had recently scoffed down. It was what Farleen had called 'Death By Chocolate'.

 A very chocolatey cake indeed. Now the two couldn't even look at what remained of the chocolatey-chocolate cake without gagging. "Maybe it was a bad idea to give them so much sugar...".

"I feel sICK!..." A sudden outburst came from Chris who was laying on the, chocolate icing coated his face like brown clown makeup.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to give them the Death By Chocolate..." Farleen tapped her chin, gazing at the two boys groaning in constant pain as the chocolate attacks their insides.

"They're over reacting." Benjamin said bluntly.

"Shaddup Ben..." Daniel muttered, slightly annoyed at his caretakers remark. Maybe if he tried some of the cake he would understand why it felt like his insides were trying to turn themselves inside out.

"Be nice Benjamin." (Y/N) let out an airy chuckle. "Come on then, if you are feeling so bad you should rest."

"nO! We don't wanna rest!" Daniel protested and Chris nodded.

After constant begging from the two brothers, (Y/N) had given into going to spend some time with them. They were in the garden making flower crowns for each other, Chris was trying and failing while Daniel seemed to be like a flower crown making master.

"How are you so good at this Danni!"

"I don't know. It's probably a skill passed on from my ancestors."

"Thats stupid!"

"No it isn't! You're just jealous!"

"What! Jealous at such a girly thing!?"

"It's not girly!"

"DANIEL IS GIRLY! DANIEL IS GIRLY!"

"Am not!"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at the constant bickering from the two brothers. It was annoying yet slightly refreshing. It gave her a homely sense.

"/N)!" She lifted her head up as she thought she heard someone shouting her name. Keeping quiet for a moment and blocking out the sounds of the two brothers (who had began to fight now). Just when she was about to let it go she heard it again.

"(Y/N)! Miss (Y/N)!" She turned her head to see Gwendaline hurrying over to where they were seated, and immediately fell to the ground and onto her face.

"A-Are you alright?..." She received a muffled reply and a letter thrust into her face.

"What's this?" Taking it from the maid she examined it.

'To Miss (Y/N) (l/n) ' It read.

"A letter Mistress!"

"Yes, I can see that Gwendline."

"I-It arrive just now Miss! From a strange man at the door. Told me to pass the letter to (Y/N) (l/n) and then walked off! Didn't say anything else!" She explained clearly as confused as (Y/N) was.

Turning the letter around she saw wax seal was a deep red colour. The exact shade of blood. Stamped into the seal was the letter 'R' in a fancy font.

"R?"

"Does that mean anything to you Mistress?"

"No..."

Wasting no time in opening the letter she soon read it.

To my dearest (Y/N),

I wouldn't usually write like this, but to you, an exception can be made my love.

Though I have not exactly seen your face, I can imagine your beauty is as beautiful as your name suggests.

I hope your father had the decency to explain myself to you, would be rather a shock to receive such an intimate letter from a stranger.

But I doubt your father would forget us easily, especially after being with us for many years.

We should be meeting soon, the two of us, whether that be me coming to you or you coming to me. No matter.

We will meet soon Mistero bellezza.

-Leonardo Rossi ♥