Not You Again...

(R/N) = Random Name

(Y/N) eventually received another piece of cake before she destroyed the house in a sugar-needing rampage. Farleen had hurried over and placed the small desert in front of her mistress before stepping back slightly to view the girl stop instantly and sit on the floor happily nibbling at the cake.

Today, (Y/N) planned nothing but to sit in the garden all day drinking tea and eating Farleen's delicious cakes. But after Jason had forced her to at Jason's request, she had decided on a little outing, maybe even visiting her mothers grave. The death of her mother never saddened her greatly anymore. She still missed her greatly, but she had learned that simply 'weeping over her grave for eternity' wouldn't get her anywhere. She chuckled quietly as she used the same words her father had, the day the funeral took place. Like her mother, (Y/N) had gotten over the disappearance of her father. But, when the date of his disappearance came around, she would always send Jason out to look for him. Just in case he would show up, after many years. She always highly doubted it, but it never hurt to look.

Chris, Daniel and (Y/N), she forced them to come along a swell saying she wasn't suffering the outdoors alone, were all in the carriage on their way to the cemetery.

"Who are we visiting in the cemetery sis?" Daniel asked.

"My mother..."

"Oh..."

Silence.

"Does that mean shes our mother too?" He asked again.

"I...I don't know...Do you remember your biological mother?"

"No...She left us years ago...She ran off with some noble man and started a huge business, before having a child of their own...She forgot about us..." Chris murmured looking at the floor of the carriage. (Y/N) hesitated, before leaning over to Chris and bringing him into an embrace. He froze, before returning the hug and wrapping his arms around his sister. Daniel pouted watching his siblings hug without him, so he wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist and nuzzled her back. She smiled as she felt her two brothers hug her, their warmth radiating off them and the carriage rocking lightly every so often. They were all brought from their calm thoughts when the carriage stopped abruptly, causing Daniel to yelp as he fell off of the seats onto his back. (Y/N) got up and headed to the door of the carriage.

"Where are you going sis?"

"Just to see what caused this. Stay here" The two brothers nodded as she opened the doors.

"Ahm startin' teh think your folloin' me!" (Y/N) cringed.

Please, for the love of god please...Anything but him...

She slowly turned her head and grimaced. The same carriage driver that was the cause of Daniel's head injury when she first met him. His carriage seemed to have knocked into her own causing a wheel or two to come flying off of (Y/N)'s carriage.

"Oh for gods sake..." She muttered to herself.

"Oh! If it isn't the lovely lady! We've met before!"

The higher voice made her stop and turn her head towards where it came from. Their was the same blond haired boy she met months ago, in the same situation. Alois she believed it was.

"Yes...Hello..." She gave a small wave in reply and an awkward smile.

"Now, what was your name?....(R/N)? No....(R/N)? Of course not...Wait, was it? Ah yes of course!! (Y/N)! I knew I would remember your name! And we're in the same sort of situation, are we not." He laughed out loud and (Y/N) gave an uncomfortable one in return.

"Alois, was it? Its nice to see you again, even if we only met briefly before." She decided to stay polite and put on a fake smile.

"Yes, yes, all that and everything." He mumbled, shooting her greeting aside. "What's important right now is your carriage. Claude!" (Y/N) only just noticed the other male standing behind Alois.

"Yes, your highness?"

"We must bring (Y/N) with us, until her carriage is fixed!" He clapped his hand as Claude nodded.

"What? I'm afraid that won't be necessary, I shall just wait with my brothers. Thank you for the offer though." She bowed in respect and was about to go talk with her driver, who was arguing with the other driver, before Alois spoke up again.

"Oh, you have some brothers? I must meet them! If they are anything like their sister, they shall be most adorable!" (Y/N)'s breath hitched as he gave her a flirtatious look. She felt her cheeks burn slightly but tried to keep it down as she knew he was just messing about.

"T-Thank you, I--"

"Sis! Are you done yet?" She was interrupted as Daniel stuck his head out of the door, after getting bored of waiting.

"Hey, isn't that the boy from when we met?" Alois narrowed his eyes as he gazed at Daniel, walking over to his sister with Chris following behind.

"Y-yes, this is Daniel and Chris, his older brother..." She stammered, unsure of how he would react from hearing that she took in two boys from the street.

"Thats cute! He has changed alot from when I last saw him, on the floor unconcious!" He laughed at his own joke as he stared at the two boys. Daniel seemed to become uncomfortable in Alois' gaze as he shuffled behind (Y/N).

"Anyway! You must come with us, its no problem, right Claude?" He looked up at the taller male who seemed to stare down Daniel and Chris before fixing his glasses.

"No problem at all, your Highness."

"Then its settled! Your coming to Trancy mannor, while your carriage is being fixed! Mine was not harmed and can still be used, so its perfect!" He started walking away before looking back out of the corner of his eye.

"Come along! To the Trancy Mannor!"