Stress and Memories.

"When do you think the master'll come out 'is room?" Mey rin asked. Ever since Ciel had come back from Midford Manor, he had been in a very sour mood. He had done nothing but sit in his room and drink tea as well as the occasional cake or sandwich for food.

"I dunno! I've never seen 'im like this!" Finny replied.

"Yeah. Sumthn' put 'im in a really bad mood..." Bard said, crossing his arms.

"Maybe Sebastian knows?..."

"Maybe..."

"I'm afraid the young master had a slight argument with Miss Elizabeth, now resulting in his mood..." Sebastian appeared behind them out of nowhere scaring the three servants.

"SEBASTIAN!!!" They all screamed in unison.

"Wait, they 'ad a fight?"

"Yes, though I don't exactly know what it was about..."

"They don't usually 'ave fights, do they...?"

"No, this hasn't happened in a while..."

"SEBASTIAN!" Ciel was heard from his room calling for his butler.

"I must go..." He disappeared off to his masters room leaving the other three standing there wondering what happened between their master and his fiance.

"Sebastian! Why did you take so long?!"

"I apologise master. I tried to get here as fast as I could" Sebastian bows.

"Well then, its not fast enough..." Ciel says through gritted teeth.

"What was it that you needed?"

"I want you to invite (Y/N) here. She was usually good at helping me relieve stress..." Ciel turned around and sat at his desk, drinking tea and rubbing his temples.

"Are you sure I couldn't get you some herbal te--"

"Just do it Sebastian" Ciel sighs.

"Yes, Master..." Sebastian bows and walks out of the room.

After Sebastian had left and Ciel could hear his shoes echoing along the halls, Ciel opened one of the draws and picked out an old piece of paper.

 It was a drawing that (Y/N) had drawn for him when they were little. It showed two stick people, one with short blue hair and another with (H/L) (H/C) hair. 

It was a childish drawing, they were in a green field surrounded by flowers and a sun with a smiley face on it. Half of the page was coloured in blue, but the other side wasn't, like she had gotten tired of colouring the rest of the 'sky' in. At the top of the page in different colours, was;

 'I'Y LOV CEIEL'. 

He laughed at the immature grammar and at the fact she had spelt his name wrong, she always had trouble spelling it and would always put the E and the I in the wrong places, or add more than needed.

"Ciel?..."

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"How do you spell your name? Is it like S, E, E, L?" The younger Ciel giggled and shook his head.

"No, it has a C in it!"

"Oh..." The younger girl stared at the floor before grabbing a crayon and scribbling something onto a piece of paper.

"Like this?" On the paper it read 'CEEL'. He shook his head again, making the girl put down the piece of paper and stare at it.

"It has a C and an I in it!"

"Oh...OOHHH!" The girl sighed in realisation and scribbled on the piece of paper again. 

She grinned and lifted it up again, this time it was spelt nearly right, but instead of it saying 'Ciel' it said 'Ceil'. He giggled again and shook his head for a third time.

 The girl puffed out her cheeks and stared at the piece of paper again. "I don't get it! Your name is hard to spell!" She stared at the piece of paper before letting her eyes tear up, letting salty droplets of water drop onto the paper. Ciel noticed this and stopped laughing.

"W-Wait! Its ok!"

"N-No it i-isn't! How am I s-supposed to m-marry you i-if I can't even s-spell your n-name?!..." She dropped onto her knees and started crying louder. Ciel panicked and looked around, spotting another piece of paper and some more crayons. He picked up a blue crayon and wrote something on the sheet of paper. He picked it up and put it in front of the crying girl, who stopped crying when she saw the paper. She continued sniffling as she read what it said; (Your name misspelt).

She looked up to Ciel to see him looking to the side and with a tiny blush on his cheeks. He looked out of the corner of his eye to see her looking at him. He swallowed before turning around fully and staring at her.

"I-I don't actually know how to spell your name..." He mumbled. "I just didn't wanna ask you since you call me really smart all of the time..." His voice trailed off as he fumbled with the bottom of his shorts. The girl stared at him before giggling. Ciel pouted at her as his blush grew, and that only caused her giggling to turn into loud laughter.

"H-Hey! Its not funny!" He crosses his arms and looks away.

"Sorry, sorry!" Shes waves her hand at him as she tries to stop laughing. "But you could have just asked me! Here," She took his hand and guided it along the page. His whole face burned as he took in how soft her hand was.

"Aaaaaand done!" Her sudden shout brought him out of his day dreaming.

"Huh?.."

"That's how you do my name, where you not listening?! Awh, Im going to have to show you again!"

"I-I mean, you don't have to show me again..." Ciel blushed an even deeper red as he thought of holding the girls hand again.

"Nope!" She said popping the P "You are going to learn to write my name properly! Now watch!"

He smiled softly as he thought back to the memories of them drawing and writing together.

"I never realised how much I missed you..." He said quietly to himself.

"I missed you to..." Someone said softly in his ear, before blowing into it causing his face to burn.

"AGH!" He jumped up and spun around to meet the smug of (Y/N).

"Woooow, never realised you liked me so much..." (Y/N) teased.

"S-SHUT UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" He shouted at her trying to calm down his heated face.

"Aww, I thought you needed help with your stress, didn't you tell Sebastian to tell me that I'm really good at taking care of your stress? I didn't think you thought of me so highly!"

"W-What are you talking about?"

"Me! Taking care of the queens guard dog! Wait a minute! Let me bow...!" She leaned down pretending to bow, only to tease and annoy him further.

"GET UP!"

"Not bowing to such a high status person!? Who do you take me for Ciel!?"

"SHUT UP AND STOP BOWING!" The two continued to argue like an old married couple much to the entertainment of the four servants outside the door.