Calmness after the storm

Alois slammed onto the floor and his hands shot up to his nose as blood gushed out of it.

He shrieked in pain as he brought himself into a ball in defence. (Y/N) stood over him, rubbing the knuckle she had punched him with. It had bruised already because of the force she had punched him with and some of her skin had cut slightly so small bits of blood trickled down her hand.

Ciel watched and a small ghost of a satisfied smile crossed his face as he stood up and brushed himself off.

Alois was cradling his, probably broken, nose that was not bleeding as much as it was before. He whimpered slightly trying to stand up so he just kneeled on the floor staring up at (Y/N) expecting her to beat him up.

"Well?" He said, voice sounding weird since he was holding he nose so tightly.

(Y/N) raised a brow in confusion as the blonde boy tensed.

"Aren't you going to kill me?" He almost whimpered. Tears where pooled in his eyes and he had curled himself up into a ball.

(Y/N) was astounded. Did he really think she was going to kill him?

I mean sure, she was extremely pissed at him almost trying to force inappropriate innuendos on her, nearly kidnapping her, stalking her, kidnapping her, locking her away in his home, not letting her leave, making her be his prisoner, abusing her, drugging her.................................................

Okay so maybe killing him was a thought that crossed her mind more than once....

Quite a lot of times actually.

But now that she had the chance, she just couldn't. She knew what he had been through growing up, thanks to Ciel, a traumatic childhood like that had to be linked to his behaviour now.

Being used and kept like a prisoner when he was younger must have made him feel trapped and weak so having the chance to do it to someone else must have helped him or made it worse....?

"Alois.....Look....I know you've done a lot of questionable things in your life, and a lot of....extremely outrageous things to me in the past few months...But, I'd never and will never kill someone...." (Y/N) stated softly, noticing how his face also softened.

"As your Butler I can confirm that is an absolute lie." Jason said, appearing from nowhere and scaring the three youths.

"SHUT UP! YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!" (Y/N) scolded while throwing the sword, which he easily caught, at him as he walked over towards Alois.

"I also think its outrageous your keeping him alive. What he has done is outrageous and he deserves to be punished for his actions." Jason pointed the sword at Alois and he held his breath.

"Oh cut it out Jason. Also where the hell have you been."

"Trying to stop that crazed butler." He replied.

"Sebastian?" Ciel muttered.

"No, the other one."

"What do you mean 'the other one'?...." Sebastian glared as he walked in.

He was carrying the twins on his shoulders and he set them down on the floor carefully. They where both passed out.

(Y/N) gasped at seeing them, remembering them quite clearly even though it had been quite a while since she had seen them.

"They are fine Miss (Y/N). Do not worry. They are a bit beaten up but they shall live." Sebastian bowed.

"Wheres..Claude...?" Ciel questioned.

"Heck if we know..The guy disappeared off somewhere after we beat 'em up quite a bit.." Jason said chewing the end of a cigarette.

"Why does your personality and the way you talk change so quickly? And stop smoking!" (Y/N) punched the back of his head and pulled the lit cigarette from his mouth. She stubbed in onto his cheek, Jason letting out a small 'Ow' as she did so, and threw it across the room.

"Anyway, what are we to do with him?" Everyone glanced at Alois who was still curled up into a ball.

"Kill him." Both butlers said bluntly and the two 13-year-old's sighed in frustration.

Alois had cleaned all the blood away, under the supervision of Jason and his very venomous harsh glare, before being forcefully carefully knocked out and caged in the room he had kept (Y/N) in.

After, the two butlers had been sent off to keep a look out in case Claude decided to crawl back for Alois. It was unlikely he would, but the creepy butler's actions couldn't be known.

(Y/N) had also taken a bath, because of being covered in dirt from escaping her prison..;

After discovering that Alois had drugged her, she had become increasingly pissed and was determined to find a way out. In the past time she had been there she had been frightened of what Claude or Alois would do to her if she escaped so she remained obedient. But it had been rather quiet in the mansion and nobody had been down to check on her or bring her food. She had assumed they had gone out and decided it was the right time to try and escape.

'Any longer and they might come back' She thought. 'I might not get another chance like this.'

Early in the day she had been given a short dress that stopped just below her knees and some brown . The heels on the boots clicked as she walked around the room, looking for anything that would be able to get the cage door down.

As she looked around she noticed that some of the stone wall, had worn away, creating a small hole. The hole at the moment wasn't big enough for her to fit through, maybe if she was the size of a toddler she would be able to, but not right now.

Looking around the room again she noticed one of the metal poles on her beds headstand was laying on the floor. She remembered how Alois had knocked it off during one of his rages when she refused to do something.

On top of the pole there was quite a heavy metal ball. Looking back at how worn away the wall was, she could probably knock it into a bigger size if she hit the wall hard enough. So she did just that.

It took a few hard hits but eventually the size grew big enough for her to crawl through to the other side of the door. She had gathered a lot of dirt and dust on her from going on the floor but she didn't care about that at the moment. Right now all she wanted to do was find Alois' smug face and punch him.

They had travelled back to Ciel's manor along with the twins, a doctor was called for them and he made sure they were both fine, and Ciel and (Y/N) were both sitting in Ciel's room drinking tea.

"I've noticed something...." Ciel spoke up after a long time of silence.

"Which is?" (Y/N) was leaning back against her comfy arm-chair with her eyes closed, her hands gripped around the steaming cup of tea.

"Ever since I invited you to my ball a few months ago, my life seems to have become more...---"

"Troublesome?" She finished for him. He chuckled nervously and shook his head.

"I was going to say more exciting, but for you, troublesome is the best way to describe past events." He joked.

"Maybe you shouldn't have invited me then." She sassed, opening one of her eyes to see Ciel chuckling softly. "You'd certainly still have your fiance on your side..." She muttered the last part to herself closing her eye again.

While she softly rested, Ciel gazed at her with loving eyes. He truly had fallen for his childhood friend. He was still slightly angry with himself for forgetting one of the most important people in his life.

"No, I'm glad I invited you..." He said softly. (Y/N) opened her eyes, surprised at the softness in his voice. She blushed and averted eye contact with him when she saw how deeply he was looking into her eyes. She smiled, even though she had gone through quite a bit of hell recently,

She was happy she could spend time with the person she deeply loved, and so was he.